Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pulis set for swansea 06:07 - Nov 25 with 5110 viewsGroo

Only Daily Mail though

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5115429/Pulis-set-shock-Premie

Groo does what Groo does best

Pulis set for swansea on 07:06 - Nov 25 with 3542 viewsexiledinenglandjack

This surely has to mark the end of Jenkins' tenure, he was always championing the 'swansea way' and the he turns to pulis
Pulis set for swansea on 07:58 - Nov 25 with 3456 viewsSTID2017

Pulis set for swansea on 07:06 - Nov 25 by exiledinenglandjack

This surely has to mark the end of Jenkins' tenure, he was always championing the 'swansea way' and the he turns to pulis

Pulis is a much better and much more experienced manager than Clement.
Staying up is the important aim and Pulis will keep us up

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Pulis set for swansea on 08:04 - Nov 25 with 3433 viewsTNT

Pulis set for swansea on 07:58 - Nov 25 by STID2017

Pulis is a much better and much more experienced manager than Clement.
Staying up is the important aim and Pulis will keep us up

Have you read what everyone at West Brom is saying about Pullis? I'm amazed people want him here.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Pulis set for swansea on 08:09 - Nov 25 with 3422 viewsjackal

I think we are pinning our hopes on the often repeated fact that he's never been relegated.

He must be due. His recent performance at West Brom has been woeful.
Pulis set for swansea on 08:23 - Nov 25 with 3353 viewsicecoldjack

I honestly don't think he'd take the job, if he does he must on for a huge bonus, if we stay up then this time next year we'll be in the same position . copy and paste .
Pulis set for swansea on 08:35 - Nov 25 with 3319 viewsWarwickHunt

Pulis set for swansea on 07:06 - Nov 25 by exiledinenglandjack

He's championed the Jenkins' Way since he was under the impression he knew more about football than Laudrup.

At least Pulis would ban the useless cûnt from the training ground and wouldn't be shy about informing the Yanks of his spectacular incompetence - although even they must be starting to realise what an imposter Gonzo is. If (big if...) he came he'd want three or four players of his choice in January.

Pulis is probably just what we need for a season and a half. Perhaps then we can go back to having the players and style we all loved under Martinez, Rogers and Laudrup.

Unfortunately, there is no magic wand.
Pulis set for swansea on 08:59 - Nov 25 with 3227 views34dfgdf54

Would be amazed if Pulis took the job, wasn’t he a scum fan?

If there was any truth mind you, it would be a yank decision based on the fact he’s never been relegated (correct me if I’m wrong) and Jenkins time would surely be up. He’d definitely not be told who to sign etc, wasnt that why he left Palace?
Pulis set for swansea on 09:01 - Nov 25 with 3216 viewsWarwickHunt

Pulis set for swansea on 08:59 - Nov 25 by 34dfgdf54

If there was any truth mind you, it would be a yank decision based on the fact he’s never been relegated (correct me if I’m wrong) and Jenkins time would surely be up. He’d definitely not be told who to sign etc, wasnt that why he left Palace?

Was taken to Ninian as a kid. From Newport and, if anything, a Rovers fan.
Login to get fewer ads

Pulis set for swansea on 09:03 - Nov 25 with 3195 viewsjackportis

What’s with this ‘ never been relegated’ nonsense. Many managers have never been relegated. Ok then Jp has “never” missed a penalty at the liberty stadium. Therefore jp should take the penalties.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Pulis set for swansea on 09:06 - Nov 25 with 3193 viewsWarwickHunt

Pulis set for swansea on 09:03 - Nov 25 by jackportis

What’s with this ‘ never been relegated’ nonsense. Many managers have never been relegated. Ok then Jp has “never” missed a penalty at the liberty stadium. Therefore jp should take the penalties.

Can you take a corner?
Pulis set for swansea on 09:11 - Nov 25 with 3168 viewsjackportis

Pulis set for swansea on 09:06 - Nov 25 by WarwickHunt

Can you take a corner?

I had the pleasure of being at that Brighton game. I can honestly say I could have taken better corners and passed the ball to a better standard.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Pulis set for swansea on 09:12 - Nov 25 with 3171 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Pulis set for swansea on 08:59 - Nov 25 by 34dfgdf54

I don’t know whether he was a scum fan or not but it’s completely irrelevant.

John Toshack was born in Cardiff, went to school in Canton and played for Cardiff from the age of 16.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Pulis set for swansea on 09:27 - Nov 25 with 3090 viewsPrivate_Partz

W have players who have been brought in to compliment a passing game. The fact that they don't seem capable and it goes against our managers ethos is irrelevant.
Pullis could not change the team to play in his image unless we had a complete change of team in January.
I doubt The Ditherer is up to that task anyway and would still want to have the call on who comes in.
If we were playing hoof in this position then he might be able to help. Has not done great with WBA this season though. A no hoper in my book.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Pulis set for swansea on 09:29 - Nov 25 with 3081 viewsjack247

Pulis set for swansea on 09:03 - Nov 25 by jackportis

You do realise that a 20 odd year managerial career with no relegations is pretty respectable right? Especially given the clubs he’s managed.
Pulis set for swansea on 09:40 - Nov 25 with 3035 viewsWhiterockin

In place for December 9th would be ironic. Big 8 days coming up for PC even if he has the backing of the board at the moment.
Pulis set for swansea on 09:54 - Nov 25 with 2970 viewswhoflungdung

Pulls would be a sea change and would see us actually battle on the field of play . Pulls is nobody s fool and egos would be smashed

We d be lucky to get him

We lose today...get him

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Pulis set for swansea on 09:58 - Nov 25 with 2954 viewsyescomeon

Say what you like about him, Pulis would take no messing. From the players or from above.

Upthecity!

Pulis set for swansea on 10:00 - Nov 25 with 2946 viewsicecoldjack

I sincerely hope that clement pulls off the win today, i then hope we string a few results together and climb the table, i hope we can then make a couple of astute Jan signings that will carry us over the line in May.

I then sincerely hope the septics see it as the closest of calls and sell the club pronto, a new regime comes in who is prepared to invest and return us to a free flowing way of football, Clement is thanked for his efforts and moved on and we get in a coach who has 100 % backing from our new director of football Mr Laudrup , who replaced the former DOF Jenkins who left with the septics !

It's no more fanciful than all the other b%llcks we have to put up with at least.

If you build it they will come.... we must use the power of positive thinking folks !!
Pulis set for swansea on 10:01 - Nov 25 with 2945 viewsFireboy2

Pulis set for swansea on 09:54 - Nov 25 by whoflungdung

Pulls would be a sea change and would see us actually battle on the field of play . Pulls is nobody s fool and egos would be smashed

We d be lucky to get him

We lose today...get him

I agree gree with you Richard
Pulis set for swansea on 10:08 - Nov 25 with 2912 viewswhoflungdung

Well that s a first then!

I am of the opinion the quality of this PL is pretty mediocre . I mean Burnley flying, as are Seagulls ,Hudds OK ( for now) and apRt from top four ,really what is there of quality.

That we are where we are is shameful

Pulis would ,in my opinion, abandon " enjoyable " training, have extra practice for basics , select a captain and I still some pride. Look at Clement ,forlorn,withdrawn, sullen, sulking then look at Pulis...snarling ,shouting and looking like he really cares , swearing even . No platitudes at interviews ,no sound bites.

I pray we can get him in before someone else does

Finally, he s not in any way outwardly pleasant,polite or respectful of opposition . I like that

Pulis set for swansea on 10:10 - Nov 25 with 2901 viewsjack247

Pulis set for swansea on 09:58 - Nov 25 by yescomeon

Say what you like about him, Pulis would take no messing. From the players or from above.

Which is probably why he won’t be offered the job
Pulis set for swansea on 10:14 - Nov 25 with 2881 viewsyescomeon

Pulis set for swansea on 10:10 - Nov 25 by jack247

Which is probably why he won’t be offered the job

You're right, and that disappoints me, and that that disappoints me disappoints me.

Upthecity!

Pulis set for swansea on 10:14 - Nov 25 with 2879 viewsmax936

As you say its the Daily Mail.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Pulis set for swansea on 10:14 - Nov 25 with 2877 viewswhoflungdung

And that is what worries me.Pulis would be like a firestorm burning egos at will

I cannot see Jenkins surviving under Pulis

Do it Levein

Pulis set for swansea on 10:35 - Nov 25 with 2814 viewsWhiterockin

Pulis set for swansea on 10:00 - Nov 25 by icecoldjack

I sincerely hope that clement pulls off the win today, i then hope we string a few results together and climb the table, i hope we can then make a couple of astute Jan signings that will carry us over the line in May.

I then sincerely hope the septics see it as the closest of calls and sell the club pronto, a new regime comes in who is prepared to invest and return us to a free flowing way of football, Clement is thanked for his efforts and moved on and we get in a coach who has 100 % backing from our new director of football Mr Laudrup , who replaced the former DOF Jenkins who left with the septics !

It's no more fanciful than all the other b%llcks we have to put up with at least.

If you build it they will come.... we must use the power of positive thinking folks !!

If Carlsberg did....................
[Post edited 25 Nov 2017 10:36]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024