Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ref 15:49 - Nov 25 with 7645 viewsSmellyplumz

Think it's safe to say he's an utter fùcking cünt.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Ref on 15:50 - Nov 25 with 5778 viewsyescomeon

God only knows what that could end up costing us

Upthecity!

Ref on 15:50 - Nov 25 with 5778 viewsBLAZE

Given them all the 50/50s
Ref on 15:51 - Nov 25 with 5768 viewsicecoldjack

Utter coont mun
!!

As soon as we touch them free kick, any 50/50 they win . But we already knew how atwell is anyway.
Ref on 15:51 - Nov 25 with 5775 viewsRancid

I hope Clement let's him know too.Shocking.
Ref on 15:54 - Nov 25 with 5717 viewsSmellyplumz

He's a cheating scumbag

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Ref on 16:54 - Nov 25 with 5583 viewsSmellyplumz

I'd never shake that cůnts hand it was a penalty he shit out on.

Ref on 17:06 - Nov 25 with 5467 viewscsf

I was shocked with the penalty. Looked a definite foul at normal speed and on replay showed his legs were taken. Not sure on inside or outside, but he ddidn't give anything. As someone who qualified as a ref and stopped because of how hard it was I try and give the benefit of the doubt. But there seemed to be so many decisions not go our way that it's hard not to make judgements.
Ref on 17:08 - Nov 25 with 5446 viewsHighjack

Ref on 17:06 - Nov 25 by csf

I was shocked with the penalty. Looked a definite foul at normal speed and on replay showed his legs were taken. Not sure on inside or outside, but he ddidn't give anything. As someone who qualified as a ref and stopped because of how hard it was I try and give the benefit of the doubt. But there seemed to be so many decisions not go our way that it's hard not to make judgements.

It was in front of me and it looked like he stood on the ball.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Ref on 17:31 - Nov 25 with 5323 viewsSmellyplumz

Ref on 17:08 - Nov 25 by Highjack

Got his foot taken away from him

Ref on 17:34 - Nov 25 with 5304 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Just look at the foul count to see what a Filthy side we are.
According to a completely bent Ref that is, any kind of contact and they fell over and got the foul.
They were pushing, pulling, kicking and elbowing our players the whole game and he gave us 6 Fouls to their 18.
Ref on 17:35 - Nov 25 with 5304 viewsHighjack

Ref on 17:31 - Nov 25 by Smellyplumz

Got his foot taken away from him

Possibly but I don't have the benefit of the replay. I would have had a similar view to the ref, I didn't think it was a pen in real time.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ref on 17:37 - Nov 25 with 5292 viewsNeath_Jack

Somewhere out there in Twittersville, Mat_The_Stat is defending the ref with all the smugness of a school snitch, who's just pointed to the big boys smoking behind the drama hall.

It's all you thicko's that don't understand the game that's the problem.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ref on 17:42 - Nov 25 with 5258 viewsLeonWasGod

Ref on 17:34 - Nov 25 by A_Fans_Dad

According to a completely bent Ref that is, any kind of contact and they fell over and got the foul.
They were pushing, pulling, kicking and elbowing our players the whole game and he gave us 6 Fouls to their 18.

We did our fair share today. Roque led with his hands in every challenge. The disallowed goal was a 50/50. Seen them given, seen them not. Ayew definitely lent into the player, really hard call as to whether that was a foul or not; I'd say no foul but it was borderline. As for Tammy, looked on the tv that he had his standing leg nicked from under him, may have been just outside the box but really hard to make out even on the replay.

I don't think either was clear, but we didn't get any luck for sure.. VDH and The Roque elbow incidents show how inconsistent Atwell was.
Ref on 17:59 - Nov 25 with 5151 viewsraynor94

Ref on 16:54 - Nov 25 by Smellyplumz

I'd never shake that cůnts hand it was a penalty he shit out on.

So you weren't at the game Smelly?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ref on 18:03 - Nov 25 with 5120 viewstheloneranger

Commentators said the Swans had never won when Attwell has officiated??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ref on 18:04 - Nov 25 with 5115 viewsbluenile

Ref on 17:08 - Nov 25 by Highjack

Specsavers. . . . . . .

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Ref on 18:24 - Nov 25 with 4995 viewsSmellyplumz

Ref on 17:59 - Nov 25 by raynor94

So you weren't at the game Smelly?

No I don't have any money because I can't work due to illness.

Ref on 18:32 - Nov 25 with 4954 viewsSmellyplumz

Ref on 18:24 - Nov 25 by Smellyplumz

No I don't have any money because I can't work due to illness.

Is that ok with you or have you got something stupid to say?

Ref on 19:52 - Nov 25 with 4661 viewsFlashberryjack

Ref on 15:54 - Nov 25 by Smellyplumz

He's a cheating scumbag

He's not a cheating c*nt........he's just an absolute awful referee , and has been for many years.

He must have some friends in high places.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ref on 20:02 - Nov 25 with 4605 viewswaynekerr55

To the OP - that's an insult o a cùnt

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Ref on 20:44 - Nov 25 with 4440 viewsMillJack

Ref on 15:50 - Nov 25 by BLAZE

Given them all the 50/50s

They weren’t even 50-50’s, he gave decisions to them that were literally shoulder to shoulder challenges. I would have been disappointed if they’d have been given in my sons Under 13 games where there is a certain amount of leeway given. There were times today when he had his whistle in his mouth, ready to give a free kick, before a challenge had even taken place.
Ref on 21:14 - Nov 25 with 4375 viewsPrivate_Partz

Ref on 20:44 - Nov 25 by MillJack

They weren’t even 50-50’s, he gave decisions to them that were literally shoulder to shoulder challenges. I would have been disappointed if they’d have been given in my sons Under 13 games where there is a certain amount of leeway given. There were times today when he had his whistle in his mouth, ready to give a free kick, before a challenge had even taken place.

A completely and utterly shocking referee that has been called out on his poor decision making many times. How he got to the top I will never know. Friends in high places indeed.
I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he is just crap but it was odd how, when we were playing badly, we never noticed him. As soon as we upped our game he was all over us like a rash. The fouls count says it all.
I think he is a vindictive little swine as well as a poor ref. Clem did not have a good word to say about him other than he thought the non penalty was a correct decision.
Should not be reffing the schoolboys up the park.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Ref on 21:25 - Nov 25 with 4345 viewsFlashberryjack

Ref on 20:44 - Nov 25 by MillJack

A very poor referee, that strangles, stifles a game, if that isn't bad enough, he ruins it with the most awful reffing decisions.

I'd love to read the match assessors report about him.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ref on 21:33 - Nov 25 with 4312 viewskarnataka

Ref on 17:34 - Nov 25 by A_Fans_Dad

Bournemouth training video to show how it's done

Ref on 21:35 - Nov 25 with 4307 viewskarnataka

Definitely worst ref performance at the Liberty since that 2-4 loss to Sunderland a couple of seasons ago.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2017 22:04]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024