Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Carroll 17:02 - Nov 25 with 2274 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Put in a shift today, perhaps the best he's looked since late last season.

I think he, Mesa, Ki, and Fer would be a nice mf going forward, though it seems like Sanches could shag PC's wife and still make the starting XI.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

N/A. on 17:05 - Nov 25 with 2245 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:12]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Tom Carroll on 17:05 - Nov 25 with 2242 viewsSmellyplumz

Awful, far to light weight in the tackle and poor corners that couldn't beat the first man. Boy needs to get off grinder and get some hair on his balls.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Tom Carroll on 17:09 - Nov 25 with 2215 viewsLeonWasGod

Thought he generally played well. Put a couple of great balls behind the fullback for Olsson, also fluffed a couple. And he really got stuck in 2nd half, which is something we haven't really seen from him until now this season.
Tom Carroll on 17:19 - Nov 25 with 2173 viewsicecoldjack

I've given him loads of grief, as a poor mans joe allen the boy did well today.

Mesa needs to start along with Bony, VDH had a good game too, no fooking about just did the basics well .

I'm encouraged by what i saw and i hope we can build from the performance there was some football played out there today and for once it wasn't the opposition playing it !!

Well done the players, showed they are playing for the manager , it would have been easy to hang him out to dry but they didn't .
Tom Carroll on 23:58 - Nov 29 with 1756 viewsTummer_from_Texas

N/A. on 17:05 - Nov 25 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:12]

I don't see how. Sanches is indescribably awful.

I'm usually a sunshine pumper for our players, even the ones others slate. But he should be firmly planted on the bench (if he even makes the match day squad) for a while after tonight.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

N/A. on 00:44 - Nov 30 with 1718 viewsHuw57

Tom Carroll on 23:58 - Nov 29 by Tummer_from_Texas

I don't see how. Sanches is indescribably awful.

I'm usually a sunshine pumper for our players, even the ones others slate. But he should be firmly planted on the bench (if he even makes the match day squad) for a while after tonight.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:14]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Tom Carroll on 07:59 - Nov 30 with 1572 views34dfgdf54

Do not rate the guy at all.

Chelsea's goal was down to him yesterday, let William turn him too easily and Mawson had to clear for corner, then stood and and watched as they took a short one and played around our 18 yard box along with Ollson.

He's neat and tidy on the most part, but just hasn't got what it takes. Saying that mind I said the same about Cork and according to some on here he's like Zidane at Burnley, so it could just be our coaching is shite.
Tom Carroll on 08:02 - Nov 30 with 1566 viewslonglostjack

Tom Carroll on 07:59 - Nov 30 by 34dfgdf54

Chelsea's goal was down to him yesterday, let William turn him too easily and Mawson had to clear for corner, then stood and and watched as they took a short one and played around our 18 yard box along with Ollson.

He's neat and tidy on the most part, but just hasn't got what it takes. Saying that mind I said the same about Cork and according to some on here he's like Zidane at Burnley, so it could just be our coaching is shite.

He's very weak in the tackle which is a liability even further up the pitch.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Tom Carroll on 08:25 - Nov 30 with 1534 viewsBobby_Fischer

Tom Carroll on 07:59 - Nov 30 by 34dfgdf54

100% agree, bang average.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Tom Carroll on 11:50 - Nov 30 with 1433 viewsdameedna

Sanhes is not weak in the tackle. He dipossessed Chelsea in the penalty area. Unless you are describing Carroll. What I saw was a decent midfield against Chelsea. Id stick with that team for a few games.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024