Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . 17:05 - Nov 25 with 7305 viewsSwans_16

Much better performance from the majority of the team today.

Should have won, Fer should have scored, Ref ripped us off for 95 minutes.

PC and the whole team will take a huge amount of confidence from that, even though it wasn’t a much needed win and 3 points - It feels like a win from events of late !

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 17:10 - Nov 25 with 4752 viewsHighjack

In tammy and wilf we have two very very good strikers. Just need that creative spark or someone to deliver that final ball and we'll stay up comfortably.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 17:12 - Nov 25 with 4732 viewsJackSkellington

And that performance hopefully means we're over the PC/Mesa bollocks. I think we almost saw our best lineup on the pitch today. Fernandez in for Van der Hoorn, Both Tammy & Bony on the pitch at the same time. Only question mark I'd have is who plays at the tip of the diamond. It's between the perpetually disappointing Sanches, the lazy tendencies of Fer and the undeniably skilled but always taking the wrong option Ayew... Out of the three I think I'd start with Ayew.
Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 17:26 - Nov 25 with 4615 viewsSwans_16

Agree - Ayew, Tammy and Bony.

Fernandez, although VDH had a really good game today i thought.
Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 17:28 - Nov 25 with 4597 viewsMrSwerve

I agree it was a bit more encouraging, but still...0-0 at home vs Bournemouth and 1 shot on target.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

N/A. on 17:35 - Nov 25 with 4544 viewsHuw57

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 17:12 - Nov 25 by JackSkellington

And that performance hopefully means we're over the PC/Mesa bollocks. I think we almost saw our best lineup on the pitch today. Fernandez in for Van der Hoorn, Both Tammy & Bony on the pitch at the same time. Only question mark I'd have is who plays at the tip of the diamond. It's between the perpetually disappointing Sanches, the lazy tendencies of Fer and the undeniably skilled but always taking the wrong option Ayew... Out of the three I think I'd start with Ayew.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:12]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 17:36 - Nov 25 with 4529 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 17:28 - Nov 25 by MrSwerve

I agree it was a bit more encouraging, but still...0-0 at home vs Bournemouth and 1 shot on target.

2 shot on target, one in the back of the net.
And that was with them getting away with blue murder in and around the Penalty Area.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2017 17:37]
Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 17:42 - Nov 25 with 4467 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Considering our position then a draw against one of the worst teams in the league, at home, is a terrible result. It is another 2 points we'll have to make up elsewhere in much more difficult fixtures.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 17:43 - Nov 25 with 4457 viewsMrSwerve

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 17:36 - Nov 25 by A_Fans_Dad

2 shot on target, one in the back of the net.
And that was with them getting away with blue murder in and around the Penalty Area.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2017 17:37]

1 shot on target then.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 17:54 - Nov 25 with 4370 viewslidojack

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 17:28 - Nov 25 by MrSwerve

This.

It was an improvement but I think that says more about our awful performances of late. Ok we had a goal softly disallowed but as the home team we have to create more chances if we want to stay up.

Especially given the opposition.
Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 18:55 - Nov 25 with 4138 viewspencoedjack

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 17:54 - Nov 25 by lidojack

This.

It was an improvement but I think that says more about our awful performances of late. Ok we had a goal softly disallowed but as the home team we have to create more chances if we want to stay up.

Especially given the opposition.

The opposition won 4 nil last week thought we were dismal 1st half must improved 2nd half
Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 19:06 - Nov 25 with 4096 viewsplasjack

Inept officials let us down, there is a chink of light at the end of the tunnel, also the crowd lifted us.
Gutsy performance second half roll on Chelsea.
Free flags for the South, nothing for the East.
Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 19:13 - Nov 25 with 4054 viewsJack_Kass

What is much improvement from a very low base?

Lets talk about improvement when we actually win a game, which is looking like 2 weeks away at the earliest.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 19:31 - Nov 25 with 3923 viewsTheResurrection

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 19:13 - Nov 25 by Jack_Kass

What is much improvement from a very low base?

Lets talk about improvement when we actually win a game, which is looking like 2 weeks away at the earliest.

Yeah let's try and make sure we all stay as negative and down on the Swans as possible.......you out and out utter cock.👍

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 19:40 - Nov 25 with 3870 viewsDarran

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 19:31 - Nov 25 by TheResurrection

Yeah let's try and make sure we all stay as negative and down on the Swans as possible.......you out and out utter cock.👍

I agree with you there and it was a much improved performance but let’s see where we are this time next Saturday after two difficult away games this week before we get too carried away.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 19:47 - Nov 25 with 3845 viewsyescomeon

What worried me is clement reverting to his defensive ways for Chelsea (fair enough) but not going back to how we set out today.

Upthecity!

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 20:33 - Nov 25 with 3705 viewsJack_Kass

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 19:31 - Nov 25 by TheResurrection

Ohh thats not the way a trust board candidate should be talking to a member..

Where are those 250 words?

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 20:35 - Nov 25 with 3695 viewsQJumpingJack

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 17:42 - Nov 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Considering our position then a draw against one of the worst teams in the league, at home, is a terrible result. It is another 2 points we'll have to make up elsewhere in much more difficult fixtures.

If Chelsea hammer us on Wednesday, one has to assume that will be the end for Clement and Leon & Curt will be in temporary charge until an appointment is made.
Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 20:36 - Nov 25 with 3690 viewsGeoffThom

First time in months for me to come out of the ground and say I enjoyed that !
Really thought the effort was excellent,ok some things didn't come off Sanchez on times needed a rocket up his arse and still has to get up to speed ,naughton was outstanding today ,the mid did well today ,bony was looking back to his old self but still lacks a little sharpness but it will come and although some may disagree I also thought ayew was excellent also worked really hard for the side
Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 20:41 - Nov 25 with 3666 viewsplasjack

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 20:36 - Nov 25 by GeoffThom

First time in months for me to come out of the ground and say I enjoyed that !
Really thought the effort was excellent,ok some things didn't come off Sanchez on times needed a rocket up his arse and still has to get up to speed ,naughton was outstanding today ,the mid did well today ,bony was looking back to his old self but still lacks a little sharpness but it will come and although some may disagree I also thought ayew was excellent also worked really hard for the side

At last a post that sums up the game,.
Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 20:45 - Nov 25 with 3645 viewsTheResurrection

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 20:33 - Nov 25 by Jack_Kass

Ohh thats not the way a trust board candidate should be talking to a member..

Where are those 250 words?

I'll happily meet you and ram every one of those 250 words down your throat.

Open invitation?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 21:12 - Nov 25 with 3552 viewscmajack

Summed it up perfectly.Doesn't matter how well we play If we don't have more than 1 shot on target like we did today and last week we will never score enough goals to survive .
Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 21:15 - Nov 25 with 3536 viewsFlashberryjack

Exactly

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 21:18 - Nov 25 with 3520 viewsFireboy2

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 20:41 - Nov 25 by plasjack

At last a post that sums up the game,.

I agree as GT rarely posts sh!te
Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 21:38 - Nov 25 with 3467 viewsleobhoy

Despite what has been said in the past few weeks the current Swans squad is more than capable of getting us out of this ' hole' . Today no question was better . Would have loved three points but a point is not the end of the world . Be under no illusions Bournemouth were the wrong side of average today but bossed us first half . Second 45 Swans stronger. Clement is completely out of his depth and needs to be replaced immediately . He's been press ganged into selecting Mesa when he should have been in from the very start . Wilfred is the best back to goal frontman in the Prem. Get him fully fit with Abraham and there is a very real goal threat. Get a recognised experienced number 1 and Swans can comfortably avoid relegation and a dog fight in the closing weeks of the season
Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 07:54 - Nov 26 with 3238 viewsjack247

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 17:42 - Nov 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Not at all.

If Bournemouth had battered us and we’d scraped a 0-0 by parking the bus, I’d have agreed with you. Not sure if you watched the game, but the improvement we showed was fairly evident. If we can keep playing like that, we will pick up points.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024