Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roque Mesa 17:40 - Nov 25 with 7403 viewsTheFranchise

So after a difficult first 30 minutes, I thought he settled well.

We had a lot more tempo today, maybe it was a coincidence.

I thought he played well.
Roque Mesa on 18:20 - Nov 25 with 5847 viewsmax936

He did Davey, although l can see retrospective action coming for his stupid kick on their player on the floor, why just why did he do it ffs.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Roque Mesa on 18:23 - Nov 25 with 5823 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Roque Mesa on 18:20 - Nov 25 by max936

He did Davey, although l can see retrospective action coming for his stupid kick on their player on the floor, why just why did he do it ffs.

Frustration with the Ref.
He gave them everything and us as little as he could get away with.
Roque Mesa on 18:25 - Nov 25 with 5815 viewsTheResurrection

More than well Dave, like you say from 30 on he was our springboard and he's just the player we need to link the divisions on the pitch. You could see him growing in confidence and starting to call the shots, clearly Clement has not liked that about him.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Roque Mesa on 18:49 - Nov 25 with 5700 viewsTheFranchise

He looked more like a Joe Allen than a Leon though, he looked like he wanted to carry the ball forward.
Roque Mesa on 18:54 - Nov 25 with 5661 viewsDJack

Roque Mesa on 18:49 - Nov 25 by TheFranchise

He looked more like a Joe Allen than a Leon though, he looked like he wanted to carry the ball forward.

Aye. Tenacious bugger wasn't he!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Roque Mesa on 19:41 - Nov 25 with 5484 viewsnantywatcher

INCREDIBLE THREAD!!
Apart being slower than a cart horse, bone idle, and couldn't tackle a rice pudding, he was superb, although his pointing is a thing of beauty. I despair if people really thought he was anything other than the poorest player on the pitch today. I so want him to turn in a good performance, but I'm fast coming to the conclusion that aint never going to happen.
Roque Mesa on 19:44 - Nov 25 with 5459 viewsTheFranchise

Roque Mesa on 19:41 - Nov 25 by nantywatcher

INCREDIBLE THREAD!!
Apart being slower than a cart horse, bone idle, and couldn't tackle a rice pudding, he was superb, although his pointing is a thing of beauty. I despair if people really thought he was anything other than the poorest player on the pitch today. I so want him to turn in a good performance, but I'm fast coming to the conclusion that aint never going to happen.

Hi Paul
Roque Mesa on 19:50 - Nov 25 with 5415 viewsFireboy2

INCREDIBLE THREAD!!

I don't get it

I didn't go today so how come you are the only one on this forum who has said that mesa didn't have a good game?

Has Roque sh@gged your missus
Login to get fewer ads

Roque Mesa on 19:51 - Nov 25 with 5414 viewsRancid

INCREDIBLE THREAD!!

A little harsh.First half I'd have to agree but he did get better as the game went on and you could see he started to enjoy himself out there.He's a talent, no doubt and a good signing if used correctly and regularly.

You never know he might even stick around and become a linchpin and captain of this side one day.It won't be under Clement though.
Roque Mesa on 19:51 - Nov 25 with 5410 viewsDJack

INCREDIBLE THREAD!!

The fact that you didn't rate him gives me some cheer as your opinions on football are generally piss-poor.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Roque Mesa on 20:04 - Nov 25 with 5343 viewsWarwickHunt

INCREDIBLE THREAD!!

"I so want him to turn in a good performance "
Roque Mesa on 20:10 - Nov 25 with 5283 viewstheloneranger

Roque Mesa on 19:50 - Nov 25 by Fireboy2

I don't get it

I didn't go today so how come you are the only one on this forum who has said that mesa didn't have a good game?

No, he drank his pint

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Roque Mesa on 20:41 - Nov 25 with 5160 viewsZZoric

a complete liability - we played with 10 for the most part

the majority view on this site and in the terraces was that he was shockingly poor in the 1st half. he did nothing, nada

nobody has articulated what he did of value - as he did nothing

PC is clearly playing him under duress
Roque Mesa on 20:47 - Nov 25 with 5124 viewsmarchamjack

Bang average performance, but effective nonetheless in an understated way. Deserves to hold his place next game. Needs to kick on from here, and hope Clement gives him an opportunity to do so for a few games. Last chance saloon I suspect before Las Palmas beckons in January. Really hope he can step up to this chance he's now got.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Roque Mesa on 20:48 - Nov 25 with 5124 views3swan

Roque Mesa on 20:41 - Nov 25 by ZZoric

a complete liability - we played with 10 for the most part

the majority view on this site and in the terraces was that he was shockingly poor in the 1st half. he did nothing, nada

nobody has articulated what he did of value - as he did nothing

PC is clearly playing him under duress

Wouldn't say a liability. He is short of game time and took time to get into the tempo of the game.
While not a great game I don't think his performance warrants being dropped either.
Roque Mesa on 20:49 - Nov 25 with 5101 viewsFlashberryjack

I don't get it

I don't think he's shagged my misses, but I don't think he had a very good game as well, better than his last game, granted.

I know £11 million doesn't get you much these days, but he looked nowhere near a £11 million player.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Roque Mesa on 21:06 - Nov 25 with 5012 viewsZZoric

Roque Mesa on 20:49 - Nov 25 by Flashberryjack

I don't think he's shagged my misses, but I don't think he had a very good game as well, better than his last game, granted.

I know £11 million doesn't get you much these days, but he looked nowhere near a £11 million player.

for £11,000,00 - if u had to list his good bits , what would they be ?

meantime, for £11,000,000 his usual worst bits :

- for CDM takes no proactive responsibility
- points, instead of .............taking responsibility
- hides, instead of .............taking responsibility
- the defence is reluctant to pass to him
- rarely presents himself for the outball
- sits way too deep
- slow as fack
- fat as fack
- thick as fack
Roque Mesa on 21:16 - Nov 25 with 4953 viewsFireboy2

Roque Mesa on 20:49 - Nov 25 by Flashberryjack

WTF

Am I missing something FB?

My question wasn't directed at you matey

Has that question touched a nerve? Has RM had a go at your nearest and dearest
Roque Mesa on 21:21 - Nov 25 with 4920 viewsRancid

Roque Mesa on 21:16 - Nov 25 by Fireboy2

WTF

Am I missing something FB?

My question wasn't directed at you matey

Has that question touched a nerve? Has RM had a go at your nearest and dearest

Grow up ffs
Roque Mesa on 21:25 - Nov 25 with 4894 viewsZZoric

I don't get it

did u watch the game ffs ?

do u have an opinion on mesa's performance ?

stupid, idiotic bullying post
Roque Mesa on 21:31 - Nov 25 with 4860 viewsFireboy2

Roque Mesa on 21:25 - Nov 25 by ZZoric

did u watch the game ffs ?

do u have an opinion on mesa's performance ?

stupid, idiotic bullying post

Are you blind or can't you read you bellend

I did say that I didn't go to the game didn't I

I replied to the first post that slagged roque's performance as every poster uptil then said apart from the 1st 30 mins he plays well

And you were the 2nd poster to slag him off

Wonder why you took umbridge with my post
Roque Mesa on 21:34 - Nov 25 with 4845 viewsFireboy2

Roque Mesa on 21:21 - Nov 25 by Rancid

Grow up ffs

I've got a bit to go to get upto darrens popularity rating
Roque Mesa on 21:54 - Nov 25 with 4758 viewsTNT

This guy has to come good, but he needs game time to do so. I wouldn't rave about him today, but at least he feckin played, which is why we bought him. We need someone to boss the midfield...over to you Messa.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Roque Mesa on 01:30 - Nov 26 with 4481 viewsLeonWasGod

Seems a bit slow, seems to struggle a bit with the physical side. He was fine. Didn't get anything important wrong, didn't stand out particularly either. For a rare (2nd?) start he had a fairly decent game. He's going to give away a lot of free kicks though if he keeps leading with his hands.

The hero worship is overkill imo, but he needs to play if he's to stand any chance of getting better.

Ki was quiet today.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2017 1:32]
Roque Mesa on 07:12 - Nov 26 with 4288 viewsDr_Winston

Roque Mesa on 21:54 - Nov 25 by TNT

This guy has to come good, but he needs game time to do so. I wouldn't rave about him today, but at least he feckin played, which is why we bought him. We need someone to boss the midfield...over to you Messa.

This.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024