Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have that, Paul Clement.... 18:10 - Nov 25 with 4602 viewsTheResurrection

And make this the last time you bullshit the fans with your lies and patronising.

Had you picked Mesa from the get go and got him integrated into the playing XI we'd be a different team in a completely different situation.

Such has been your pathetic stubbornness you've literally played around with our Premier League future.

I'm sure Kaplan has had a word with you to play him this week, instead of Wednesday when you were more likely to play him, throwing him under the bus again against one of the top 4.

Get him some minutes and let him start dictating our play. He's more than capable, much more than you are with your coaching badges.

Bony, man of the season with that one performance. And he's played 90 minutes to shut a lot of you up

Naughton and Carrol pushed Bony close. Superb. Naughton is the least of our worries, let that sink in.

Mesa, played his way into the game and all of a sudden started to be the main linchpin on the pitch.

Not a win, but a big platform to spring on from. The season has started today, don't mess around again Mr Clement.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 18:17 - Nov 25 with 4175 viewsCooperman

Do you think Kaplan influenced just the Mesa inclusion or the wider tactics?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 18:21 - Nov 25 with 4117 viewsTheResurrection

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 18:17 - Nov 25 by Cooperman

Do you think Kaplan influenced just the Mesa inclusion or the wider tactics?

I'm probably being a bit fanciful myself here but something has been bugging me for a while....

I'd love to know how the Mesa signing came to be, and yeah, if it was a money ball signing then why have they not pressured Clement into playing him.

£11m pounds worth of clear talent not even making the bench. That's more than pathetic. It's about time somebody did say something so yeah. I kinda hope someone did, especially after those patronising comments in the week from Clement.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 18:22 - Nov 25 with 4091 viewsA_Fans_Dad

You forgot VDH, he did just as good a job as Fede, if not better.
Have that, Paul Clement.... on 18:24 - Nov 25 with 4071 viewsicecoldjack

I agree with pretty much all of the OP .

Mesa is doing just fine, made one absolutely first class tackle today and you can clearly see he wants to be part of things here, in my book he should have been starting yonks ago, shameful he's had to keep waiting while watching inferior players take his place.

People mentioned on the math day thread that he didn't do much, but the guy is trying not to upset the manager and is trying his best to keep in the good books, he is playing safe while he builds up his passing tempo and match fitness.

It's no coincidence we looked a decent team with Bony and Mesa getting 90 mins. I hope clement sticks with it.
Have that, Paul Clement.... on 18:25 - Nov 25 with 4074 viewsCooperman

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 18:21 - Nov 25 by TheResurrection

I'm probably being a bit fanciful myself here but something has been bugging me for a while....

I'd love to know how the Mesa signing came to be, and yeah, if it was a money ball signing then why have they not pressured Clement into playing him.

£11m pounds worth of clear talent not even making the bench. That's more than pathetic. It's about time somebody did say something so yeah. I kinda hope someone did, especially after those patronising comments in the week from Clement.

It’s intrigued me too. I can see the Americans questioning the Mesa situation but if they’ve gone to even greater lengths such as influencing an entire formation the its surely the case that PC’s days are numbered and he’s on a last chance.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 18:25 - Nov 25 with 4065 viewslondonlisa2001

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 18:21 - Nov 25 by TheResurrection

I think he played him because the fans were giving him stick about not picking him and he did it to 'show us' - it was a classic move from a bloke under pressure from the stands.

Showed me that if Clement picks Clucas instead of him next game he has no idea what he's doing.

After a nervy 35 minutes, he grew more and more into the game.

We have to keep that midfield together for a few games to give them a chance to gel.

Have to.
Have that, Paul Clement.... on 18:59 - Nov 25 with 3751 viewsTheResurrection

I've just listened to Clement's press conference and I've got to be honest I respect that and the type of words he uses

A man's performance from Bony and recognises Mesa's efforts.

I want to get behind you, Clement, I'm sure the majority of Swans fans do. Yes we've given you stick but right now, if I had a choice, it would still be you, if....you could show some more balls.

Come on Swansea. This is far from over. We can do this.

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 19:00 - Nov 25 with 3736 viewsTheResurrection

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 18:25 - Nov 25 by londonlisa2001

I think he played him because the fans were giving him stick about not picking him and he did it to 'show us' - it was a classic move from a bloke under pressure from the stands.

Showed me that if Clement picks Clucas instead of him next game he has no idea what he's doing.

After a nervy 35 minutes, he grew more and more into the game.

We have to keep that midfield together for a few games to give them a chance to gel.

Have to.

Maybe, Lis, but he's had that from fans quite a few times and hadn't. Either way, this feels like a little ray of sunlight to keep our hopes up.

Login to get fewer ads

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 19:03 - Nov 25 with 3711 viewslondonlisa2001

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 19:00 - Nov 25 by TheResurrection

Maybe, Lis, but he's had that from fans quite a few times and hadn't. Either way, this feels like a little ray of sunlight to keep our hopes up.

It does. For the first time in a while I've started to feel a bit optimistic again.

I was very impressed by VD Hoorn as well today. Some lovely passes out of defence.
Have that, Paul Clement.... on 19:08 - Nov 25 with 3640 viewsTheResurrection

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 19:03 - Nov 25 by londonlisa2001

It does. For the first time in a while I've started to feel a bit optimistic again.

I was very impressed by VD Hoorn as well today. Some lovely passes out of defence.

And it was his ball in we should've scored from.

Attwell, anyone who was there ten years or so ago would know full well this guy just doesn't have it when it comes to being able to referee. I think the guy is a bit sly and nasty inside, hence he's always going to have a massive chip on his shoulder when reffing.

Needs the equivalent of an FA punishment slap,or the actual one, whichever comes his way first.

A true ruiner of football matches
[Post edited 25 Nov 2017 19:11]

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 19:37 - Nov 25 with 3383 viewsJackfath

You could see the side growing in confidence soon after Sanches had his shot and then Mesa did. It was lovely to see. Lets hope the same side step out next match to give them some game time. I left feeling buoyed by the performance for the first time in ages.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 20:29 - Nov 25 with 3063 viewsTNT

Don't go soft. Massive improvement needed, FFS.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 20:40 - Nov 25 with 3006 viewsTheResurrection

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 20:29 - Nov 25 by TNT

I'm never going soft but it's testament how quiet it is on here tonight because of a better performance.

Idiots

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 20:56 - Nov 25 with 2936 viewsPrivate_Partz

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 20:29 - Nov 25 by TNT

I think the optimism is that this was a big improvement from previous performances. There is no doubt we need to build on that so I don't think there are many going soft on this.
I have said it many times that PC is an inexperienced manager and he will make mistakes. I also think he was given a massive bum deal by Jenkins with his poor and late window. Not least because he has, and is still, waiting for Wilf and Sanches to get up to speed. Wilf had a very good game and Sanches is getting up to speed. I don't think he was wilfully leaving out Mesa either. For reasons best know to him he thought he was not up to the job at the time. Today's presser suggested that and we are now likely to see more of him. He had a very good game and showed loads of fighting spirit.
It is easy to jump to conclusions.
An example was tonight as we were going home in the car we were speculating how could he have left Fernandez out of the squad entirely. Even though he has not been at his best the last couple of games, we were critical of PC for not at least having him on the bench.
Now we know the truth and my sympathies go out to Feddie and his family.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 22:02 - Nov 25 with 2732 viewsZZoric

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 20:56 - Nov 25 by Private_Partz

I think the optimism is that this was a big improvement from previous performances. There is no doubt we need to build on that so I don't think there are many going soft on this.
I have said it many times that PC is an inexperienced manager and he will make mistakes. I also think he was given a massive bum deal by Jenkins with his poor and late window. Not least because he has, and is still, waiting for Wilf and Sanches to get up to speed. Wilf had a very good game and Sanches is getting up to speed. I don't think he was wilfully leaving out Mesa either. For reasons best know to him he thought he was not up to the job at the time. Today's presser suggested that and we are now likely to see more of him. He had a very good game and showed loads of fighting spirit.
It is easy to jump to conclusions.
An example was tonight as we were going home in the car we were speculating how could he have left Fernandez out of the squad entirely. Even though he has not been at his best the last couple of games, we were critical of PC for not at least having him on the bench.
Now we know the truth and my sympathies go out to Feddie and his family.

"Mesa, played his way into the game and all of a sudden started to be the main linchpin on the pitch. "

WTF ? your optimism and positivity is unrivalled and applauded - however, Mesa WTF ?

on another thread I challenge Mesa's contribution. Do u have a constructive rationale for his inclusion ? for me he is so way off the pace, its embarrassing
Have that, Paul Clement.... on 22:08 - Nov 25 with 2686 viewsPrivate_Partz

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 22:02 - Nov 25 by ZZoric

"Mesa, played his way into the game and all of a sudden started to be the main linchpin on the pitch. "

WTF ? your optimism and positivity is unrivalled and applauded - however, Mesa WTF ?

on another thread I challenge Mesa's contribution. Do u have a constructive rationale for his inclusion ? for me he is so way off the pace, its embarrassing

Think you may have got the posts mixed up :-)
Although I disagree with you on him in relation to today's performance. A need tidy performance not lacking in grit either. Thought Ki looked up for it as well.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 22:23 - Nov 25 with 2607 viewsZZoric

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 22:08 - Nov 25 by Private_Partz

Think you may have got the posts mixed up :-)
Although I disagree with you on him in relation to today's performance. A need tidy performance not lacking in grit either. Thought Ki looked up for it as well.

yep, clicked on the wrong button, sorry!

the post was in reply to the OP

btw - "neat and tidy" - really ? he neatly and tidily passed the ball when he was presented with it - but, ffs he was shite, no ?
Have that, Paul Clement.... on 22:46 - Nov 25 with 2512 viewsmahoss

I can't believe we,re celebrating a 0-0 draw at home to Bournemouth,how times change.........
Have that, Paul Clement.... on 23:03 - Nov 25 with 2424 viewsFireboy2

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 22:46 - Nov 25 by mahoss

I can't believe we,re celebrating a 0-0 draw at home to Bournemouth,how times change.........

Wtf have you been for the last 18 months
Have that, Paul Clement.... on 23:17 - Nov 25 with 2356 viewsWingstandwood

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 22:46 - Nov 25 by mahoss

And? Instead of one shot on target for an entire 90 - 95 mins, TWO shots on target could become our new benchmark stat!

I am not a maths genius but if I'm correct thats a staggering 100%, yes ONE HUNDRED PERCENT increase.

Football spectator Nirvana here we come!

Argus!

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 23:50 - Nov 25 with 2233 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Another load of huff n guff

Facking rubbish

Ki running down the wing first half

Clement out

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 08:16 - Nov 26 with 1928 viewsjackal

I actually agree with Res.

Never thought that would happen.
Have that, Paul Clement.... on 09:23 - Nov 26 with 1727 viewsTheResurrection

Meas was exactly as described yesterday and in fairness to Bournemouth because we've already got fools knocking then - "it's only Bournemouth FFS" etc etc they were bloody good in the first half and we had a genuine battle for dominance, something we were struggling to get to grips with the recent performances, confidence and yet another new team.

Mesa wasn't bad in the first 30 minutes, he just didn't grab the game like he did after that. You could visibly see him starting to dictate the tempo and flow and that position is pivotal to do this. He's got that swagger about him when things are going well and he wants us and gets us on the front foot. He's technically excellent and tenacious. Also, this was his first game for god knows how long so why the bullshit nonsense? You and Nantywatcher who I was very disappointed to read.

You're supposed to be Swans fans yeah? Clement singles him out for praise, yeah, Clement!!!! And you and others?? Get a grip FFS

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 09:55 - Nov 26 with 1634 viewsDewi1jack

Off the pace, can't disagree with you there.
But for a player who has had no game time, and lacks match fitness he lasted pretty well.

Leon came back from injury and was lasting 60-70 mins. Did you have a pop at him?
Angel looks short of match fitness when he has played
You're not having a go at Will I notice, even though he looked off the pace due to lack of match fitness.
Sanches looks well off match fitness as well.

How does a player settle into a team and get match fitness if he's only allowed to play against one of the big teams or in the Cup?
FFS mate.
Give the boy a semblance of a chance.
Because he looks anything but sh1te and in case you haven't noticed, Beaky, then the Yanks have continually sold off all our half decent players, so leaving us with some absolute dross signings in our squad over the last couple of seasons

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 10:04 - Nov 26 with 1606 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 22:23 - Nov 25 by ZZoric

yep, clicked on the wrong button, sorry!

the post was in reply to the OP

btw - "neat and tidy" - really ? he neatly and tidily passed the ball when he was presented with it - but, ffs he was shite, no ?

Crrect. he was not sh*te. Ho is he supposed to get to match fitness without actually playing matches PPPPP-aul????

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024