Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v All Blacks 18:20 - Nov 25 with 1451 viewsMrSwerve

Close game so far. 11-12 halftime.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Wales v All Blacks on 19:11 - Nov 25 with 1432 viewsexiledclaseboy

Not so close now.

Poll: Tory leader

Wales v All Blacks on 19:28 - Nov 25 with 1406 viewsmax936

Wales v All Blacks on 19:11 - Nov 25 by exiledclaseboy

Not so close now.

Basic errors by us as per and All Blacks stepping things up in the last 20, nothing unusual in fairness, lm 57 in January and lve never seen us beat them and l’ll go to my maker at some time and l still wouldn’t have witnessed us bettering them, basic errors wrong options blah blah fuking blah.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wales v All Blacks on 19:30 - Nov 25 with 1400 viewsdickythorpe

We lack application, desire is there but we can't contain opposition sides. We let them play eventually.
Poor basic skills. Falatau has hands like feet!!!!
Wales v All Blacks on 19:58 - Nov 25 with 1372 viewsRancid

''Brave Wales just fall short''

The most used headline in the history of Sport.
Wales v All Blacks on 20:01 - Nov 25 with 1359 viewswaynekerr55

Wales v All Blacks on 19:30 - Nov 25 by dickythorpe

We lack application, desire is there but we can't contain opposition sides. We let them play eventually.
Poor basic skills. Falatau has hands like feet!!!!

Weak mentality - the "as long as we have a go/as long as we beat England" mindset will always hold us back

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Wales v All Blacks on 20:03 - Nov 25 with 1355 viewsJackfath

Wales v All Blacks on 20:01 - Nov 25 by waynekerr55

Weak mentality - the "as long as we have a go/as long as we beat England" mindset will always hold us back

Unfortunately that'll be something that doesn't happen for a very long time.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Wales v All Blacks on 21:00 - Nov 25 with 1308 viewsWingstandwood

Found out a few hours back that it was the 30th consecutive defeat for Wales V All Blacks.
1953, the year of the last win, talk about a painful run of defeats?

Argus!

Wales v All Blacks on 21:04 - Nov 25 with 1301 viewsdickythorpe

Wales v All Blacks on 21:00 - Nov 25 by Wingstandwood

Found out a few hours back that it was the 30th consecutive defeat for Wales V All Blacks.
1953, the year of the last win, talk about a painful run of defeats?

It's a record I believe in professional sport.
Login to get fewer ads

Wales v All Blacks on 21:12 - Nov 25 with 1291 viewsWingstandwood

Wales v All Blacks on 21:04 - Nov 25 by dickythorpe

It's a record I believe in professional sport.

I think the vast percentage of people on this forum would either be too young to remember Wales last win or more likely, were not even born.

It was before Teddy Boys.

Argus!

Wales v All Blacks on 21:17 - Nov 25 with 1286 viewsZZoric

Wales v All Blacks on 20:01 - Nov 25 by waynekerr55

not at all - watch the game again and look for moments of mental weakness - there arent any

nothing to do with weak mentality - more to do with NZ brilliance when it matters

fine margins in elite sport

maybe ur comment was more to do with the likes of u and ur inferiority complex
Wales v All Blacks on 21:54 - Nov 25 with 1258 viewswaynekerr55

Wales v All Blacks on 21:17 - Nov 25 by ZZoric

not at all - watch the game again and look for moments of mental weakness - there arent any

nothing to do with weak mentality - more to do with NZ brilliance when it matters

fine margins in elite sport

maybe ur comment was more to do with the likes of u and ur inferiority complex

Not at all - roll back the clock to summer 2014 after the SA test where it was a last minute defeat. Gatland's comments were "let's not be Welsh, we still lost"

No inferior complex from me; just an observation. I could bore you to death with the link between the mind and performance but I'll pass on that!

Wales v All Blacks on 22:14 - Nov 25 with 1242 viewsZZoric

Wales v All Blacks on 21:54 - Nov 25 by waynekerr55

Not at all - roll back the clock to summer 2014 after the SA test where it was a last minute defeat. Gatland's comments were "let's not be Welsh, we still lost"

No inferior complex from me; just an observation. I could bore you to death with the link between the mind and performance but I'll pass on that!

and how about the massive dominance we had, back in day - that forged the belief that we now still have ?

better to draw upon that rather than the negative 2014 comment u chose, no ?

just an observation ? poor shout
Wales v All Blacks on 22:41 - Nov 25 with 1226 viewswaynekerr55

Wales v All Blacks on 22:14 - Nov 25 by ZZoric

and how about the massive dominance we had, back in day - that forged the belief that we now still have ?

better to draw upon that rather than the negative 2014 comment u chose, no ?

just an observation ? poor shout

What, you mean in the 70s? I'm talking about the present, the game has moved on a bit from then, mun

Wales v All Blacks on 23:00 - Nov 25 with 1215 viewsZZoric

Wales v All Blacks on 22:41 - Nov 25 by waynekerr55

What, you mean in the 70s? I'm talking about the present, the game has moved on a bit from then, mun

u chose to single out a negative

i choose to draw upon a heritage of innate rugby talent, a flair, a something special - the likes of Owen Williams et al have in spades

mun, no ?
Wales v All Blacks on 23:18 - Nov 25 with 1199 viewsjackportis

Wales had a go as expected leading to a predictable result. Biggars error turned the game. Must say Alun Wyn Jones is one of the greatest ever Wales players of all time the engine on him doesn’t stop.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Wales v All Blacks on 07:48 - Nov 26 with 1114 viewswaynekerr55

Wales v All Blacks on 23:00 - Nov 25 by ZZoric

u chose to single out a negative

i choose to draw upon a heritage of innate rugby talent, a flair, a something special - the likes of Owen Williams et al have in spades

mun, no ?

Yes, you're right I did, but only because the same old line comes I it's year after year...we ran them close/gallant effort etc.

Wales v All Blacks on 10:24 - Nov 26 with 1066 viewswhoflungdung

All Blacks always mentally tougher

They believe they will win

They concentrate ,do basics ,concentrate again then do the right thing. They do not panic.

Wales were game but failed as they didn't concentrate enough.

It's about fine margins

All Blacks and Australia Rugby League teams the greatest in the history of any sport over last 100 yrs

So there

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Wales v All Blacks on 10:29 - Nov 26 with 1054 viewsdickythorpe

We always make scoring look an effort.

Then we never make the opposition work hard for their points.

Some really good individuals out there but collectively we are bit disjointed.

Owen Williams looks promising , I wonder if he is a 10?
Wales v All Blacks on 13:37 - Nov 26 with 1009 viewsSPboy

Wales v All Blacks on 10:24 - Nov 26 by whoflungdung

All Blacks always mentally tougher

They believe they will win

They concentrate ,do basics ,concentrate again then do the right thing. They do not panic.

Wales were game but failed as they didn't concentrate enough.

It's about fine margins

All Blacks and Australia Rugby League teams the greatest in the history of any sport over last 100 yrs

So there

They are more than just mentally tougher.

They are physically bigger, quicker, tougher, fitter & a bit more switched on & smarter in the brains department.

... same old, same old Wales, always game for a challenge and gallant in defeat
Wales v All Blacks on 13:55 - Nov 26 with 998 viewsmax936

Wales v All Blacks on 13:37 - Nov 26 by SPboy

They are more than just mentally tougher.

They are physically bigger, quicker, tougher, fitter & a bit more switched on & smarter in the brains department.

... same old, same old Wales, always game for a challenge and gallant in defeat

They're born Rugby Players ours are mostly fabricated Rugby Players made in Gyms unfortunately, we spent over 20 minutes in their half and scored a Penalty, they crossed our line for the first time and its Try time not once twice they did that, then we get forced into making a pass that we didn't real need to make and give an interception Try away, we played well in parts and give 100% its not enough though against the big boys unfortunately.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2017 13:56]

Wales v All Blacks on 21:45 - Nov 26 with 922 viewsSPboy

Wales v All Blacks on 13:55 - Nov 26 by max936

They're born Rugby Players ours are mostly fabricated Rugby Players made in Gyms unfortunately, we spent over 20 minutes in their half and scored a Penalty, they crossed our line for the first time and its Try time not once twice they did that, then we get forced into making a pass that we didn't real need to make and give an interception Try away, we played well in parts and give 100% its not enough though against the big boys unfortunately.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2017 13:56]

I know they got beat by Australia a few weeks ago & Scotland ran them close, South Africa too, but any team that goes toe to toe with them will be mega odds on to lose. I’m convinced the only way they will be beaten will be by strangling & starving them of the ball. Not many teams capable of doing that. England may be, but NZ would still need to have an off day
Wales v All Blacks on 22:01 - Nov 26 with 915 viewsmax936

Wales v All Blacks on 21:45 - Nov 26 by SPboy

I know they got beat by Australia a few weeks ago & Scotland ran them close, South Africa too, but any team that goes toe to toe with them will be mega odds on to lose. I’m convinced the only way they will be beaten will be by strangling & starving them of the ball. Not many teams capable of doing that. England may be, but NZ would still need to have an off day

Are England playing them ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024