Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flawless issues 20:13 - Nov 25 with 31779 viewsmagicdaps10

Seems that the EPL are hitting them game time and the service is not working.

Seems like people are obtaining VPN themselves and this sorts the issue.

What do you people recommend for a free VPN for kodi on a firestick?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Flawless issues on 11:15 - Nov 28 with 2358 viewsTheResurrection

Flawless issues on 20:22 - Nov 27 by swans11

to clear it up basically 2 of the 3 o'clock kick offs remain on the nbc live app and the others are on the nbc gold app generally the bigger teams are on the main app and teams like us are mainly on gold but that is not guaranteed sometimes it's the other way around. you won't be able sign up to games on main nbc app as you need have American tv package to get them the gold is purchased as an extra so can buy that. These streams will never be blocked as obviously they are official streams only meant to be watched in USA so a vpn or dns must be used. Also these logins can be shared so the cost could be shared between a couple of you on here. I have watched every away game fine with no problems. May even be able get a login for the nbc app for anyone wants try it but not gold app

Are you in the States mate?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Flawless issues on 11:20 - Nov 28 with 2354 viewsTheResurrection

Flawless issues on 20:22 - Nov 27 by swans11

to clear it up basically 2 of the 3 o'clock kick offs remain on the nbc live app and the others are on the nbc gold app generally the bigger teams are on the main app and teams like us are mainly on gold but that is not guaranteed sometimes it's the other way around. you won't be able sign up to games on main nbc app as you need have American tv package to get them the gold is purchased as an extra so can buy that. These streams will never be blocked as obviously they are official streams only meant to be watched in USA so a vpn or dns must be used. Also these logins can be shared so the cost could be shared between a couple of you on here. I have watched every away game fine with no problems. May even be able get a login for the nbc app for anyone wants try it but not gold app

And just on this bit....

Can you get the Sports Gold version completely separate, so no need for either the NBC app or an American subscription?

Cheers

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Flawless issues on 12:02 - Nov 28 with 2319 viewsswans11

Flawless issues on 11:20 - Nov 28 by TheResurrection

And just on this bit....

Can you get the Sports Gold version completely separate, so no need for either the NBC app or an American subscription?

Cheers

yes I believe you can get the gold package totally seperate from the other app and tv package. no I'm.not in the US in South Wales have was given logins on Facebook but can't share the gold one but can possibly get a login for the other nbc app
Flawless issues on 12:09 - Nov 28 with 2307 viewsTheResurrection

Flawless issues on 12:02 - Nov 28 by swans11

yes I believe you can get the gold package totally seperate from the other app and tv package. no I'm.not in the US in South Wales have was given logins on Facebook but can't share the gold one but can possibly get a login for the other nbc app

So you use it with some success then.

I'd be happy to try it/pay for it/share costs if you want to send me a message?

Cheers

Flawless issues on 12:39 - Nov 28 with 2274 viewsfbreath

Flawless issues on 12:02 - Nov 28 by swans11

I have a VPN set it to USA and just signed up to their service. $39

Will see how it goes tonight when the Premier League games are on.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2017 12:40]

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Flawless issues on 12:48 - Nov 28 with 2266 viewsTheResurrection

Flawless issues on 12:39 - Nov 28 by fbreath

I have a VPN set it to USA and just signed up to their service. $39

Will see how it goes tonight when the Premier League games are on.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2017 12:40]

Can you access the replays already?

Flawless issues on 13:03 - Nov 28 with 2248 viewsfbreath

Flawless issues on 12:48 - Nov 28 by TheResurrection

Can you access the replays already?

There is a replays tab but when you click on it, it comes up with screen with 2 drop down boxes.
One to select the Sport you want the other What Network. These do not show anything when you click to drop down.

Below this it says "* Blazers Pass is only available to fans located in Blazers Territory, pursuant to NBA rules and agreements"

I was using google chrome to access the service above.

Just tried using Internet Explorer instead and get access to replays no problem so it must have been a browser issue.

Tried using their App on my ipad and replays did not work there.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2017 13:30]

Flawless issues on 16:34 - Nov 28 with 2193 viewsSTID2017

Flawless issues on 08:36 - Nov 27 by magicdaps10

Will ask again.

Whats the best free vpn for a 2nd gen firestick and how do I install?

Set up my new firestick last night and all was good on Flawless but that was probably because there was no EPL on.

Install the downloader app from amazon, then type in the web address of your vpn provider.
Works best using a bluetooth keyboard
Lors of vpn's offering 30 day money back, which means you can see how it works first then get a refund if no good

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Flawless issues on 16:39 - Nov 28 with 2182 viewsJackfath

Flawless issues on 16:34 - Nov 28 by STID2017

Install the downloader app from amazon, then type in the web address of your vpn provider.
Works best using a bluetooth keyboard
Lors of vpn's offering 30 day money back, which means you can see how it works first then get a refund if no good

What's wrong with free VPNs?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Flawless issues on 16:44 - Nov 28 with 2170 viewsfbreath

Flawless issues on 16:39 - Nov 28 by Jackfath

What's wrong with free VPNs?

They are not as secure and it has also been known for sites to track your browsing habits and spy on you.

There is info out there about the issues with free vpn's

Flawless issues on 16:47 - Nov 28 with 2167 viewsJackfath

Flawless issues on 16:44 - Nov 28 by fbreath

They are not as secure and it has also been known for sites to track your browsing habits and spy on you.

There is info out there about the issues with free vpn's

That's not the way forward then. Any suggestions for the best cheapest VPN?
[Post edited 28 Nov 2017 16:52]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Flawless issues on 17:02 - Nov 28 with 2146 viewsJack123

Flawless issues on 16:47 - Nov 28 by Jackfath

Digibit £2.50 or 2 quid a month, when you apply code STREAMVPN, I'm doing a bit of reading reviews first though, of the ones Iv'e looked at, I think it has to be a choice of PIA, digibit, or ipvanish.. So far pia seems to stand out.

libera nos a malo

Flawless issues on 17:03 - Nov 28 with 2142 viewsJackfath

Flawless issues on 17:02 - Nov 28 by Jack123

Digibit £2.50 or 2 quid a month, when you apply code STREAMVPN, I'm doing a bit of reading reviews first though, of the ones Iv'e looked at, I think it has to be a choice of PIA, digibit, or ipvanish.. So far pia seems to stand out.

Ta. I'll see if the matches are blocked tonight and go from there.

Flawless issues on 17:04 - Nov 28 with 2141 viewsWhiterockin

I have IPVanish and find it works well. I have not watched the Premier League this week so can't comment on the recent problems with Flawless but will try tonight.

I paid about £45 for a year and that's for up to 5 devices, not necessarily for the same owner, so it works out at about £9 each a year if a couple of you get together.
Flawless issues on 17:08 - Nov 28 with 2134 viewsSTID2017

IP Vanish and Nord VPN both about £2.25 a month.
Both offer money back periods if not satisfied.
You will find the service slower than free VPNs , but apparently this is because of the security at work

Flawless issues on 17:19 - Nov 28 with 2123 viewsJack123

Flawless issues on 17:03 - Nov 28 by Jackfath

Ta. I'll see if the matches are blocked tonight and go from there.

I think they will be, and tomorrow nights. From what I have read! The weekend matches are for me the big test.. If that doesn't work, I'll almost certainly get one..

I'm not sure if this link is valid anymore, but the pia vpn comes back cheaper using it. https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/private-internet-access-vpn-subscription-1-yr-2 So a year with pia is coming back at $29 which is £21.92..
[Post edited 28 Nov 2017 17:21]

libera nos a malo

Flawless issues on 18:39 - Nov 28 with 2078 viewsJackfath

Digibit VPN £2 a month. Anyone use this with Flawless yet? Any good? I'm good to go with it - wondering to just sort it tonight in readiness for tomorrow.

Flawless issues on 19:14 - Nov 28 with 2052 viewsSTID2017

Flawless issues on 18:39 - Nov 28 by Jackfath

Digibit VPN £2 a month. Anyone use this with Flawless yet? Any good? I'm good to go with it - wondering to just sort it tonight in readiness for tomorrow.

Best bet is to to set up now ready for a trial run tonight - hopefully we'll be okay for tomorrow

Flawless issues on 19:20 - Nov 28 with 2050 viewsJackfath

Flawless issues on 19:14 - Nov 28 by STID2017

Best bet is to to set up now ready for a trial run tonight - hopefully we'll be okay for tomorrow

Yes. I'm bristling with anticipation currently.

Flawless issues on 19:30 - Nov 28 with 2039 viewsTheResurrection

Flawless issues on 13:03 - Nov 28 by fbreath

There is a replays tab but when you click on it, it comes up with screen with 2 drop down boxes.
One to select the Sport you want the other What Network. These do not show anything when you click to drop down.

Below this it says "* Blazers Pass is only available to fans located in Blazers Territory, pursuant to NBA rules and agreements"

I was using google chrome to access the service above.

Just tried using Internet Explorer instead and get access to replays no problem so it must have been a browser issue.

Tried using their App on my ipad and replays did not work there.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2017 13:30]

So, so far only internet explorer is working?

Can you download the apk to a Kodi device and would it work there?

Cheers for the advice here though...

Flawless issues on 19:55 - Nov 28 with 2013 viewsswans11

Flawless issues on 19:30 - Nov 28 by TheResurrection

So, so far only internet explorer is working?

Can you download the apk to a Kodi device and would it work there?

Cheers for the advice here though...

I use the official gold app on a firestick I haven't tried on a laptop if it allows you to purchase the pass then should be able to watch it on that device
Flawless issues on 20:01 - Nov 28 with 2006 viewslifelong

Flawless issues on 19:55 - Nov 28 by swans11

I use the official gold app on a firestick I haven't tried on a laptop if it allows you to purchase the pass then should be able to watch it on that device

Palace game is working, the rest ain’t.
Flawless issues on 20:03 - Nov 28 with 2002 viewsexiledclaseboy

Flawless seems to be working for me tonight. No VPN.

Poll: Tory leader

Flawless issues on 20:04 - Nov 28 with 1999 viewsTheResurrection

Flawless issues on 19:55 - Nov 28 by swans11

so I should be good to go downloading the apk on my Nvidia Shield and also good for around 2/3rds of our matches on there?

The other 3rd, the big 6 home and away I'd need to find some kind of access to their main app or some other alternative..?!

Flawless issues on 20:05 - Nov 28 with 1997 viewsmagicdaps10

Not working for me at first. Downloaded opera vpn and all working.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024