Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Large sections of empty seats today 21:33 - Nov 25 with 4758 viewsNeathJack

South stand in particular.

Hopefully that will give some food for thought to the club in preparation for soon to be announced season ticket renewal prices as it read to my cynical eyes that Pearlman was laying the groundwork for a price hike in today's programme.
Large sections of empty seats today on 21:47 - Nov 25 with 4703 viewsWingstandwood

I class the South Stand as the family mams, dads and kids stand.... IMO that is the worst possible stand to have empty seats, because it brings concern that (the clubs future supporters) young-un's are no longer finding SCFC an attractive Saturday afternoon option.

Argus!

Large sections of empty seats today on 21:54 - Nov 25 with 4649 viewsGowerjack

Definatley a price increase on the way.

#nextlevel

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Large sections of empty seats today on 22:02 - Nov 25 with 4605 viewsRancid

A price hike right now sounds ludicrous.Maybe if we turned it all round and had a storming second half to the season would it become slightly justified and even then still a bit of a pisstake.

There's a real concern that a large chunk of the fanbase are already considering not renewing and we decide to up the price of a season ticket.

I know they're stupid but are they that f**king stupid?
Large sections of empty seats today on 22:07 - Nov 25 with 4578 viewscmajack

Large sections of empty seats today on 22:02 - Nov 25 by Rancid

A price hike right now sounds ludicrous.Maybe if we turned it all round and had a storming second half to the season would it become slightly justified and even then still a bit of a pisstake.

There's a real concern that a large chunk of the fanbase are already considering not renewing and we decide to up the price of a season ticket.

Was talking to an elderly gent on way to game today, he said he was seriously considering not renewing for next season as he didn't find it entertaining anymore. 2 of my friends who had been going down vetch for years and have been going over stadium since it opened never renewed this season for the same reason.
Large sections of empty seats today on 22:17 - Nov 25 with 4524 viewspencoedjack

Large sections of empty seats today on 22:07 - Nov 25 by cmajack

Was talking to an elderly gent on way to game today, he said he was seriously considering not renewing for next season as he didn't find it entertaining anymore. 2 of my friends who had been going down vetch for years and have been going over stadium since it opened never renewed this season for the same reason.

The empty seats seem to be in blocks in the South as well as the West almost as if bus full of supporters who travel together don’t bother.

I did hear paddy power has a group of tickets in the top corner of South/West which is often empty ( not sure if this is true)
Large sections of empty seats today on 23:37 - Nov 25 with 4352 viewsjackportis

Ticket sales goes hand in hand with performance. Secondly Xmas is around the corner. Would have been great for the club to issue free tickets to the mixed gender fans as a sort of celebration. A missed opportunity there... the whole stadium could have applauded them

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Large sections of empty seats today on 23:45 - Nov 25 with 4310 viewsBloodyhills

I really think they are that stupid. :(

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Large sections of empty seats today on 23:52 - Nov 25 with 4289 viewswestside

there's always a group of empty seats in the south west corner every game
Login to get fewer ads

Large sections of empty seats today on 07:29 - Nov 26 with 4068 viewsAnotherJohn

There were a lot of empty seats around me in the South, and I was a bit surprised to hear the attendance was over 20K. Could the absence of some season ticket holders who'd gone to see the All Blacks be a factor?
Large sections of empty seats today on 08:59 - Nov 26 with 3949 viewsthornabyswan

Large sections of empty seats today on 23:37 - Nov 25 by jackportis

Ticket sales goes hand in hand with performance. Secondly Xmas is around the corner. Would have been great for the club to issue free tickets to the mixed gender fans as a sort of celebration. A missed opportunity there... the whole stadium could have applauded them

And the rugby was on TV lots will have stayed home to watch that.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Large sections of empty seats today on 09:07 - Nov 26 with 3924 viewsEdmundo

Large sections of empty seats today on 08:59 - Nov 26 by thornabyswan

And the rugby was on TV lots will have stayed home to watch that.

Of course the missing fans were either at the rugby or didn't want to miss the start.

Its as obvious as the most obcious actions ever undertaken by an obvious type of person 👍😁

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Large sections of empty seats today on 09:46 - Nov 26 with 3816 viewsTheResurrection

Large sections of empty seats today on 22:07 - Nov 25 by cmajack

That happens. Many moons ago we'd get a fraction of the support we've had in recent years.

Some are genuine supporters, others like your friends take it or leave it and probably go back to being Man U fans again.

You, try to be a bit different, eh?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Large sections of empty seats today on 09:55 - Nov 26 with 3795 viewsJackfath

The empty section in the South West is normally populated by the WAGS and family and also the younger teams such as the U18s. There didn't seem to be many there yesterday. There were also visible empty seats in all corners.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Large sections of empty seats today on 10:10 - Nov 26 with 3770 viewsDewi1jack

And the way to worry the Yankees after them seeing loads of empty seats is for everyone who is renewing to hang on to the last minute.
Make them think they're only going to have a few thousand 'customers' (how I hate that term for fans!!!) next season.

Yes I know it's going to cost us a few quid on top- money I know a lot of people can't afford to waste, but how else can you get a point over?

Demos probably won't work. Petty and his boyfriend became scared.
Jase and Stevie boy (and their moneymen backers???) are probably to "American blasé" / thinking their indestructible / untouchable to become scared

Our Trust, who've been so vociferous in the past, will escalate things to a finger wagging at the present owners.
Which yes I know, is going to terrify them, but probably won't effect much change.

So I'm running short of ideas on how to make a point to the owners.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Large sections of empty seats today on 19:31 - Nov 26 with 3530 viewscastlejack

Do I have to answer, ok, yes they are f**king stupid.

Poll: Next Swans manager

Large sections of empty seats today on 19:40 - Nov 26 with 3495 viewsGaryjack

Large sections of empty seats today on 09:07 - Nov 26 by Edmundo

Of course the missing fans were either at the rugby or didn't want to miss the start.

Its as obvious as the most obcious actions ever undertaken by an obvious type of person 👍😁

There have always been rugby internationals in November with same time kick offs since we've been in the prem. It hasn't impacted on our attendances in any of the other 6 previous seasons.
Large sections of empty seats today on 19:47 - Nov 26 with 3458 viewscastlejack

Large sections of empty seats today on 19:40 - Nov 26 by Garyjack

There have always been rugby internationals in November with same time kick offs since we've been in the prem. It hasn't impacted on our attendances in any of the other 6 previous seasons.

Serve up sht football long enough and it won’t just be the rugby taking preference.

If we can’t get paid up season ticket holders to attend regularly, WTF are the board thinking of increasing season ticket prices?

Poll: Next Swans manager

Large sections of empty seats today on 19:48 - Nov 26 with 3456 viewsskettyparkherbert

My Misses couldn't make it yesterday so i offered her season ticket to 10 different people who didn't fancy it.

I couldn't give the fuking thing away?
Large sections of empty seats today on 19:55 - Nov 26 with 3422 viewssammylee3

Large sections of empty seats today on 19:40 - Nov 26 by Garyjack

Given the club prefers to push gender fluidity to kids rather than good football and given the way I was treated having had bought 2 season tickets over the last 6 seasons I'm totally put off at the moment.

The club was sold out to the American Wall Street Israeli crew, debt free by all our so called supporters and owners. Feck the lot of them, I've had a guts full. Im not putting a penny in.
Large sections of empty seats today on 19:55 - Nov 26 with 3414 viewsGaryjack

Large sections of empty seats today on 19:48 - Nov 26 by skettyparkherbert

My Misses couldn't make it yesterday so i offered her season ticket to 10 different people who didn't fancy it.

You're not alone mate, there's people already in bars around the stadium who are being offered free tickets, but they'd rather stay put.
Large sections of empty seats today on 19:56 - Nov 26 with 3402 viewsdickythorpe

It's a very poor booking system on the club's website. You can no longer enter seat numbers and rows, and if you want more than one ticket you get "error" message some times.

Buying two tickets together is very difficult.
Large sections of empty seats today on 20:02 - Nov 26 with 3378 viewsexiledclaseboy

Large sections of empty seats today on 19:55 - Nov 26 by Garyjack

You're not alone mate, there's people already in bars around the stadium who are being offered free tickets, but they'd rather stay put.

Out of the six boys I usually go with only two went yesterday. There were varying reasons for that but we’d all have moved heaven and earth to get to a game a few years ago.

Poll: Tory leader

Large sections of empty seats today on 21:11 - Nov 27 with 3001 viewsDewi1jack

Large sections of empty seats today on 19:48 - Nov 26 by skettyparkherbert

Offer it to the Courts as a way of punishment instead of stir?

Or would that be considered as contrary to the Geneva Convention

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Large sections of empty seats today on 21:28 - Nov 27 with 2990 viewsYossarian

My protest so far has consisted in not paying for anything other than my season ticket:
Nothing from the club shop- I don’t like the J9ma stuff snyway
Haven’t bought a programme since last Xmas
Don’t have anything to drink in the ground and don’t miss it!

If EVERYONE did it they’d soon be fecking squealing (especially Dineen) and asking fans what the feck is going on in one of their stupid, patronising Emails.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024