Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goals on Sunday 12:27 - Nov 26 with 847 viewsmax936

No mention of the disallowed goal, penalty incident, just Ki's push on Attwell in an attempt to get at Ibe, Dean Ashton said that Ki should have been sent off, yet no mention on the things that affected the outcome of the game, Pathetic.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Goals on Sunday on 12:31 - Nov 26 with 822 viewsdickythorpe

Whar is the point of Ki?
Plus moaning about ref's decisions however justified doesn't really highlight the problems we have.

Frustrating? Of course it is, but we should be creating chances and taking them instead of thinking a ref screwed us over.
Goals on Sunday on 12:33 - Nov 26 with 811 viewsJackfath

Referees seem untouchable. No accountability whatsoever. In a multi million pound industry their decisions could potentially cost jobs, yet they never are challenged on their mistakes.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Goals on Sunday on 12:36 - Nov 26 with 801 viewsjsb67

You beat me to it !
Goals on Sunday on 12:37 - Nov 26 with 792 viewsmax936

Goals on Sunday on 12:31 - Nov 26 by dickythorpe

Whar is the point of Ki?
Plus moaning about ref's decisions however justified doesn't really highlight the problems we have.

Frustrating? Of course it is, but we should be creating chances and taking them instead of thinking a ref screwed us over.

Facts are facts Dicky, we were screwed over, I agree it doesn't change the fact that we only picked up a point from the game and we need to create more, but yesterday could have been the lynch pin to improving on the points you make, but a goal we scored was unfairly disallowed and the Penalty shout which looked a clear Pen, from the view they showed on the show, so they are quite rightly talking points in the aftermath of the game IMO.

Goals on Sunday on 12:40 - Nov 26 with 779 viewsDarran

Goals on Sunday on 12:37 - Nov 26 by max936

Facts are facts Dicky, we were screwed over, I agree it doesn't change the fact that we only picked up a point from the game and we need to create more, but yesterday could have been the lynch pin to improving on the points you make, but a goal we scored was unfairly disallowed and the Penalty shout which looked a clear Pen, from the view they showed on the show, so they are quite rightly talking points in the aftermath of the game IMO.

Im a bit undecided on the disallowed goal. Ayew definitely pushed him in a kind of way but I’m unsure whether it warranted the goal being chalked off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Goals on Sunday on 12:43 - Nov 26 with 768 viewsRevJames

Good debate on MOTD2 discussing the merry go around of (same old, same old) managers going to clubs scared of relegation.

Everybody, not only the Manager, needs to take responsibility for results and performances. Who is accountable for buying players who then don't perform?

Oh, and Gary Monk is on the sofa.....
Goals on Sunday on 12:58 - Nov 26 with 714 viewsFireboy2

Goals on Sunday on 12:40 - Nov 26 by Darran

Im a bit undecided on the disallowed goal. Ayew definitely pushed him in a kind of way but I’m unsure whether it warranted the goal being chalked off.

If one of the 'top' teams players had done it would the goal have been disallowed

I think not
Goals on Sunday on 13:30 - Nov 26 with 650 viewsmax936

Goals on Sunday on 12:58 - Nov 26 by Fireboy2

If one of the 'top' teams players had done it would the goal have been disallowed

I think not

We've had a few go against us in the past, not many go for us though if any.

Login to get fewer ads

Goals on Sunday on 14:51 - Nov 26 with 558 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Bony was knocked over in their Penalty Area in the first half, did he get foul, of course not.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024