Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton 15:22 - Nov 26 with 4042 viewsPrivate_Partz

Torn a new one by Southampton The corpse is kicking slightly with Siggy but Ash in one Hell of a mess.
I know they have started from a higher bar but their fall from grace has been more dramatic than ours.
Dithering over replacing their manager as well.
I wonder if they are have been reading the same book as Jenkins 'DOF for Dummies' ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Everton on 15:24 - Nov 26 with 4024 views34dfgdf54

They look absolutely shocking. They will spend serious cash in January though.
Everton on 15:30 - Nov 26 with 3989 viewsmonmouth

Everton on 15:24 - Nov 26 by 34dfgdf54

They look absolutely shocking. They will spend serious cash in January though.

You don't think they spent serious cash to get where they are? About 180m wasn't it? They are I would argue, in a bigger hole than us. But for a total and utter fluke against Watford they are below us. They have WHU at home on Weds. Lose that and at Hudds and they will be in serious shit. Top 4 club though according to their deluded turds.

Still, we have our own demons to exorcise before we can laugh at them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Everton on 16:40 - Nov 26 with 3778 viewsdickythorpe

Ash looks finished to me. Siggy an individual.
Everton on 16:50 - Nov 26 with 3742 viewsYossarian

Williams is gone- sad to see, but perhaps the one thing Jenkins has got right in the last four years.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Everton on 17:14 - Nov 26 with 3656 viewsPegojack

He'll buy him back in January for £15 million.
Everton on 17:19 - Nov 26 with 3635 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

It should remind everyone that we need to have a plan to move forward if we do decide to get rid of clement.

Unsworth has an excellent reputation as a coach away from the 1st team and looks like he has no idea how to change things.

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Everton on 18:04 - Nov 26 with 3518 viewsJohnw102

I see that Theresa May has put Bill Kenwright in charge of Brexit, negations, she heard it only cost £185 million and they were out of Europe in 3 months. A lot cheaper and faster than any of her party can manage.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Everton on 09:27 - Nov 27 with 3158 viewsProfessor

Everton on 17:19 - Nov 26 by PatchesOHoulihan

It should remind everyone that we need to have a plan to move forward if we do decide to get rid of clement.

Unsworth has an excellent reputation as a coach away from the 1st team and looks like he has no idea how to change things.

Feel sorry for Unsworth who seems a decent bloke and coach. They are a shambles, albeit one that spent about 100million net in the last window.
Login to get fewer ads

Everton on 10:07 - Nov 27 with 3113 viewstrampie

Gylfi with yet another worldy for the toffees, he has scored two screamers for them now, he is one talented player.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Everton on 12:02 - Nov 27 with 3041 viewswhiterock

Their problem was that they sold Lukaku and couldn't get a replacement in, same as us with Siggy, we need lots of players but if we don't get one creative midfielder then the others are pointless, same with Everton regarding a striker
Everton on 12:13 - Nov 27 with 3009 viewstrampie

Yes quite and if we sign another defensive sideways passing midfielder and not a goal creating/scoring one in January it will also be pointless.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Everton on 12:25 - Nov 27 with 2990 viewsswancity

Sad to see he apparent demise of Ashley Williams this season, one of our greatest ever centre backs but he looks like a punch drunk boxer on the ropes, his legs seem to have gone.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Everton on 14:22 - Nov 27 with 2909 viewspencoedjack

Everton on 12:02 - Nov 27 by whiterock

Their problem was that they sold Lukaku and couldn't get a replacement in, same as us with Siggy, we need lots of players but if we don't get one creative midfielder then the others are pointless, same with Everton regarding a striker

You take 20 plus goals out of any side its difficult to replace.

Everton's net spend in 2017 is about 45 million as well.
Everton on 14:27 - Nov 27 with 2901 viewswhiterock

Everton on 14:22 - Nov 27 by pencoedjack

You take 20 plus goals out of any side its difficult to replace.

Everton's net spend in 2017 is about 45 million as well.

I agree, the thing is we don't have the one player that can unlock a defence, I think Tammy and Bony will score if put in, creative player tops my list
Everton on 14:45 - Nov 27 with 2883 viewspencoedjack

Everton on 14:27 - Nov 27 by whiterock

I agree, the thing is we don't have the one player that can unlock a defence, I think Tammy and Bony will score if put in, creative player tops my list

I agree .....

Guess that's why lots of PS finest were creaming in their pants when we signed Sanches ....

Hasn't turned out well yet
Everton on 14:53 - Nov 27 with 2870 viewsicecoldjack

Everton on 14:45 - Nov 27 by pencoedjack

I agree .....

Guess that's why lots of PS finest were creaming in their pants when we signed Sanches ....

Hasn't turned out well yet

Well it was a coup..at the time !!

Sanches is very low on confidence but i don't think he was ever a direct replacement for Siggy, in fact nobody knows why the fook we signed half the players we did, we've taken a scatter gun approach to signings this season once again and it may really cost us this time.

Attcking midfielder is a must, if Chadli was over priced at £21m then surely we just should have binned the Clucas deal ? he's pointless signing for me, and that's nothing against Sam just not what we needed.
Everton on 15:00 - Nov 27 with 2858 viewspencoedjack

Everton on 14:53 - Nov 27 by icecoldjack

Well it was a coup..at the time !!

Sanches is very low on confidence but i don't think he was ever a direct replacement for Siggy, in fact nobody knows why the fook we signed half the players we did, we've taken a scatter gun approach to signings this season once again and it may really cost us this time.

Attcking midfielder is a must, if Chadli was over priced at £21m then surely we just should have binned the Clucas deal ? he's pointless signing for me, and that's nothing against Sam just not what we needed.

That is the most annoying part Icecold

We all knew Siggy was off surely Jenkins should of been looking at other options other than Chadli.

We ripped Everton off probably by about 15 million, it was obvious whichever club we were buying from knew we had cash & would put a couple of million on the price of any player we were buying.

I think there was far better value about than Chadli ...If it was my job to find players I am sure I could do better than our current recruitment lot.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2017 15:07]
Everton on 15:48 - Nov 27 with 2803 viewspencoedjack

In talks with Allardyce .....

That's them safe .
Everton on 15:59 - Nov 27 with 2781 viewsicecoldjack

Everton on 15:00 - Nov 27 by pencoedjack

That is the most annoying part Icecold

We all knew Siggy was off surely Jenkins should of been looking at other options other than Chadli.

We ripped Everton off probably by about 15 million, it was obvious whichever club we were buying from knew we had cash & would put a couple of million on the price of any player we were buying.

I think there was far better value about than Chadli ...If it was my job to find players I am sure I could do better than our current recruitment lot.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2017 15:07]

Huw could have given Tutu and Laudrup a Million each and let them sign some players, at least they would be good footballers and come cheap as chips !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024