Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread 19:08 - Nov 27 with 30806 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 19:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:29 - Nov 27 with 8610 viewsWhiterockin

Anything better than a 0-3 defeat will be a good result.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:51 - Nov 27 with 8585 viewsMrSwerve

I've watched Swansea City for a very long time, we've been absolutely dire of late and can't score for toffee...and we come up against a good Chelsea side.

Knowing us, I can't see anything other than a 2-0 away win.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:13 - Nov 27 with 8560 viewsWingstandwood

A 0-0 draw (best that can be hoped for cos team can't score) will for many be seen as the truly momentous result of the season so far IMO...... Getting similar emotions you'd see from a giant killing win.

Yep, keeping Chelsea's goal tally down to two goals and managing a single shot on target will be perceived as satisfactory because of the clubs current circumstance. The bus will really be parked in front of Chelsea's goal for this one. Spurs away will be edge of the seat stuff by comparrison.

Argus!

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:35 - Nov 27 with 8525 viewsspiderboy

2-1 swans
Wilf and Kevin.
Fabs saves a pen last 2 mins!
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 23:47 - Nov 27 with 8337 viewsLoyal

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:29 - Nov 27 by Whiterockin

Anything better than a 0-3 defeat will be a good result.

Just the type of game we will do a Spurs away.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 23:48 - Nov 27 with 8341 viewsJethroJack

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:35 - Nov 27 by spiderboy

2-1 swans
Wilf and Kevin.
Fabs saves a pen last 2 mins!

Kevin's fit but can't play - but you knew that.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:05 - Nov 28 with 8061 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:51 - Nov 27 by MrSwerve

I've watched Swansea City for a very long time, we've been absolutely dire of late and can't score for toffee...and we come up against a good Chelsea side.

Knowing us, I can't see anything other than a 2-0 away win.

I'm thinking the same, Swerve. Lump on.

Then again, now I've voiced it, have I cursed it?...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:29 - Nov 28 with 8041 viewsgrfn

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 23:47 - Nov 27 by Loyal

Just the type of game we will do a Spurs away.

yeah, but it will be hard to do as we can't play 5ATB, we dont have Fernandez or Bartley...
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:13 - Nov 28 with 7899 viewsJethroJack

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:29 - Nov 28 by grfn

yeah, but it will be hard to do as we can't play 5ATB, we dont have Fernandez or Bartley...

So, play Ki with Alfie & Mike VDH.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:48 - Nov 28 with 7875 viewsunion_jack

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 23:48 - Nov 27 by JethroJack

If that's all he's got wrong, I'll live with that!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:43 - Nov 28 with 7713 viewsspiderboy

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 23:48 - Nov 27 by JethroJack

Aww shucks!!!
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:57 - Nov 28 with 7691 viewsperplex

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:43 - Nov 28 by spiderboy

Aww shucks!!!

Chelsea will go through the motions and gain a comfortable 2-0 win.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:58 - Nov 28 with 7685 viewsKGriz16

I'm not hoping for much, I just hope they all play well and give a good account of themselves. Any point(s) would be a huge benefit. Come on City!
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:45 - Nov 28 with 7629 viewsOldjack

Do us proud ,that's all i ask

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:54 - Nov 28 with 7624 viewsJethroJack

There can't be many SHEDS that have an upstairs, but my lad & I are looking forward to another visit there....great memories of the 0-2 cup semi win! 😝
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:54 - Nov 28 with 7348 viewsbonymine

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:54 - Nov 28 by JethroJack

There can't be many SHEDS that have an upstairs, but my lad & I are looking forward to another visit there....great memories of the 0-2 cup semi win! 😝

Absolutely criminal.......but then I guess we all knew that anyway.

‘Bought By The Fans For The Fans’.....I.e..JTAK propaganda film crap.

Then....

‘Sold by those same ‘Fans’ to ‘Line Their Own Pockets’ I.e. ‘Taking us to the next Level’ is it Jenkins ?

Judas Jenkins you are a compulsive liar, you and your Cronies PLEASE Get Out of OUR CLUB and do the ONE decent thing which Petty did at least which was to F*CK OFF out of Swansea.

Quite simply, you’re not welcome any more around these parts so do the decent thing NOW and fly away into the Marbella sun in your new villa built with your ILL GOTTEN GAINS AS A SELLOUT OF SCFC and NEVER, EVER set foot in YOUR HOME TOWN again for the rest of your sorry life.

KARMA..........look it up mush ; your Dad Gordon whom I knew so well back in the 1970’s
was a gentleman whereas you on the other hand are so far removed from that it belies that fact that you are actually his son.

Furthermore, I’ve enjoyed many conversations with Mel Nurse over the years too and quite frankly HJ, Mel is the unsung legend who really saved our Club yet he has never sought any publicity or self indulgence over his actions unlike yourself, Morgan, Dineen, John The Clog et al ....

What goes around comes around....

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 01:40 - Nov 29 with 7247 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:45 - Nov 28 by Oldjack

Do us proud ,that's all i ask

They haven't all season, so why start now?

3-0

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 05:35 - Nov 29 with 7202 viewsnierika

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:05 - Nov 28 by Mo_Wives

I'm thinking the same, Swerve. Lump on.

Then again, now I've voiced it, have I cursed it?...

I like to put a tenner on us whenever we're 10/1 or more
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 06:57 - Nov 29 with 7167 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 01:40 - Nov 29 by SwansNZ

They haven't all season, so why start now?

3-0

"But he's promised to change. He said he won't hurt me no more..." - (Swansea's devoted girlfriend)

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 07:14 - Nov 29 with 7151 viewsJFSwan

Remain unchanged please. Build upon Saturdays 'good' performance
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:03 - Nov 29 with 6931 viewskarnataka

Not expecting to come away with any points but a performance on a par with Saturday's or better will be good as it means it wasn't a one off and we're capable of playing at that level consistently so we can go into games against Stoke & West Brom with a bit more confidence. Who knows, we may even be out of the bottom 3 before Man City visit us.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:19 - Nov 29 with 6607 viewsTheKirkyLife

Can't shake the feeling this will be a make or break game. Big moral win or big score loss coming up.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:48 - Nov 29 with 6382 viewsAnotherJohn

Unchanged team announced.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:48 - Nov 29 with 6379 viewslondonlisa2001

Unchanged team and bench save Oli for Tammy.

First time this season.

Good move I think. We have to start getting players used to each other.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:58 - Nov 29 with 6294 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:48 - Nov 29 by londonlisa2001

Unchanged team and bench save Oli for Tammy.

First time this season.

Good move I think. We have to start getting players used to each other.

Just seen the Chelsea team, nothing special, we can win this one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024