Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys 17:26 - Nov 28 with 3674 viewswhoflungdung

Yep, prime time too for these tax dodging bog trotting cretins .

Just when this Christmas crap couldn't get any worse

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 17:27 - Nov 28 with 3089 viewsDarran

It’s a dreadful programme though saying that it’s much better than Bread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 17:35 - Nov 28 with 3077 viewswhoflungdung

Bread was if its time Darran

Seriously, full of stereotype super sharp scousers who got by on their wits

Those streets they filmed the series are now " gentrified" and the grotesque waste land that was at the bottom of the river streets are now 500k apartments with facilities for private boats .
Times change do they not

Our grand daughter will be the main event this Christmas and my lad and I will be doing Dualling Banjos . Think the chess set will come out as will Monopoly as we d rather sit in a bog rather that be subjected to that feck wit, without doubt the least funny programme of the last 20 years

And btw, have a good Christmas ...seriously.So there

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 17:40 - Nov 28 with 3064 viewsDarran

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 17:35 - Nov 28 by whoflungdung

Those streets they filmed the series are now " gentrified" and the grotesque waste land that was at the bottom of the river streets are now 500k apartments with facilities for private boats .
Times change do they not

Our grand daughter will be the main event this Christmas and my lad and I will be doing Dualling Banjos . Think the chess set will come out as will Monopoly as we d rather sit in a bog rather that be subjected to that feck wit, without doubt the least funny programme of the last 20 years

Yes have a good one yourself and enjoy yourself at Anfield on a Boxing Day.

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 19:00 - Nov 28 with 3009 viewsBrynCartwright

Quite how the BBC commissioning editors are convinced wasting licence payers money on this unfunny tripe is beyond me. Viewing figures remain frustratingly high unfortunately.
At least we will have 3 new League of Gentlemen episodes to watch and of course an Alan Partridge special and news series in the New Year.

A-ha!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 19:08 - Nov 28 with 2996 viewslifelong

Can’t stand the show, it’s almost as bad a Jeremy Kyle, but not quite.
Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 19:10 - Nov 28 with 2989 viewsJackfath

It's interesting that everyone contributing to this thread states it's dreadful. Is there anyone who thinks otherwise and wishes to put the case forward for the show?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 19:17 - Nov 28 with 2975 viewsexiledclaseboy

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 19:10 - Nov 28 by Jackfath

It's interesting that everyone contributing to this thread states it's dreadful. Is there anyone who thinks otherwise and wishes to put the case forward for the show?

Not me, it’s a one joke sitcom and even that one joke (bloke dresses as woman and pretends to swear a lot) wore thin long ago. But my Mrs loves it. As, oddly, does my brother. But even though no one will admit to liking it or watching it, the programme remains massively popular. Last year’s Xmas special was the second most watched programme of the day with 9.1m viewers.

Poll: Tory leader

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 19:19 - Nov 28 with 2969 viewslifelong

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 19:17 - Nov 28 by exiledclaseboy

Not me, it’s a one joke sitcom and even that one joke (bloke dresses as woman and pretends to swear a lot) wore thin long ago. But my Mrs loves it. As, oddly, does my brother. But even though no one will admit to liking it or watching it, the programme remains massively popular. Last year’s Xmas special was the second most watched programme of the day with 9.1m viewers.

Mrs Lifelong likes the show also.
Login to get fewer ads

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 19:19 - Nov 28 with 2965 viewsWingstandwood

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 19:08 - Nov 28 by lifelong

Can’t stand the show, it’s almost as bad a Jeremy Kyle, but not quite.

Jeremy Kyle show I've go to turn that one off, in fact it scares me that some of the guests on there are actually bringing up children.

They've had a few guys on there over the years that seem very smug that they've been in prison and abandoned kids. They see it has some kind of badge of Jack-The-Laddish honour and bragging right.

I was lucky to have been brought up by decent, loving parents with a mindset of if you cannot do you very best for your kids don’t have them.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2017 19:21]

Argus!

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 19:22 - Nov 28 with 2955 viewsDarran

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 19:17 - Nov 28 by exiledclaseboy

The Bindippers just gutted Alf Garnetts not on.

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 19:24 - Nov 28 with 2949 viewsexiledclaseboy

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 19:19 - Nov 28 by Wingstandwood

Jeremy Kyle show I've go to turn that one off, in fact it scares me that some of the guests on there are actually bringing up children.

They've had a few guys on there over the years that seem very smug that they've been in prison and abandoned kids. They see it has some kind of badge of Jack-The-Laddish honour and bragging right.

I was lucky to have been brought up by decent, loving parents with a mindset of if you cannot do you very best for your kids don’t have them.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2017 19:21]

Things were better in your day see. Men were men and did men’s jobs. Women stayed home with the kids who were grubby faced rapscallions who you could discipline with a clip around the ear. You called a spade a spade and a chinky a chinky and anyone who didn’t like it could just bugger off cos you were down the local for a pint of mild and a meat pie (gentlemen only in the bar, ladies in the snug).

*plays hovis theme tune*

Poll: Tory leader

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 19:25 - Nov 28 with 2942 viewsDarran

Here he is look.

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 19:28 - Nov 28 with 2937 viewsWingstandwood

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 19:24 - Nov 28 by exiledclaseboy

Things were better in your day see. Men were men and did men’s jobs. Women stayed home with the kids who were grubby faced rapscallions who you could discipline with a clip around the ear. You called a spade a spade and a chinky a chinky and anyone who didn’t like it could just bugger off cos you were down the local for a pint of mild and a meat pie (gentlemen only in the bar, ladies in the snug).

*plays hovis theme tune*

Yes indeed!.... How stuff of bygone years like the Brize Norton balloon and plugs that you didn't need a transformer to plug right into the wall will be missed.

Argus!

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 19:33 - Nov 28 with 2928 viewsAguycalledJack

I have to say, I enjoy the show. Each to their own I guess.
Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 19:40 - Nov 28 with 2912 viewsFlashberryjack

*plays hovis theme tune*

"rapscallions"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 19:45 - Nov 28 with 2896 viewswhoflungdung

Not quite Andrew

Women worked often in hell holes like Lancashire Mills

People tended to get married and have kids when they could afford them and /or have help within family to oversee the kids

Too many now are simply conceived in a whim in the knowledge the State will provide .

Too often, kids now have no male role models and end up with some warped attitudes towards women

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 19:51 - Nov 28 with 2876 viewslifelong

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 19:45 - Nov 28 by whoflungdung

Not quite Andrew

People tended to get married and have kids when they could afford them and /or have help within family to oversee the kids

Too many now are simply conceived in a whim in the knowledge the State will provide .

Too often, kids now have no male role models and end up with some warped attitudes towards women

Years ago women would have 10 children, or more, and not have two pennies to rub together.
Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 19:51 - Nov 28 with 2875 viewsWingstandwood

Not quite Andrew

They did indeed work in the mills, and many fell victim to industrial disease also there was an asbestos factory in Armley Leeds that sadly had a devastating effect on the local female population that worked there. And? It wasn't all that long back!

Argus!

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 19:57 - Nov 28 with 2859 viewsDarran

Not quite Andrew

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 21:11 - Nov 28 with 2775 viewswhoflungdung

Not sure many on here were around when Liver Birds were on telly including lovely Nerys Hughes .

About the same time as Ryan A Ronnie

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 21:15 - Nov 28 with 2764 viewsLohengrin

*plays hovis theme tune*

Or as I call that, an average weekday.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 21:17 - Nov 28 with 2757 viewswhoflungdung

If ever anyone on here is flying from Manchester ,take some time out and visit Quarry Bank Mills ,Styal. It's eye opening stuff and shows what a working cotton kill was like .

Conditions that killed many

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 21:25 - Nov 28 with 2739 viewsDarran

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 21:17 - Nov 28 by whoflungdung

If ever anyone on here is flying from Manchester ,take some time out and visit Quarry Bank Mills ,Styal. It's eye opening stuff and shows what a working cotton kill was like .

Conditions that killed many

Of course it killed many it was a working cotton kill.

FFS mun.

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 21:27 - Nov 28 with 2737 viewsstevethejack

I watch it and like it, I cannot abide:

Jungle Celebrity
X Factor
Britain's Got Talent
Big Brother
Strictly Come Dancing
Coach Trip
Bake Off

Anything similar to the above
Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 03:21 - Nov 29 with 2640 viewsLoyal

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 17:35 - Nov 28 by whoflungdung

Times change do they not

If you are sat in a bog, watch out for those bog trotters you mentioned.
They may well be offended.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024