Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Swans manager if Clement fails 17:45 - Nov 28 with 6049 viewstrampie

Swans have been known to take a punt on a manager then what about Wales women manager Jayne Ludlow, legend of the game, local, American connection for the owners and a truly great CV.
What is there not to like ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 16:16 - Nov 29 with 1667 viewsjackrabbit

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 09:46 - Nov 29 by WarwickHunt

You can't say "brownie" - it's potentially racist and also discriminates against boy/girl/transgender scouts.

O-o-oh I kn-o-o-ow! You've got to be so careful these days. It's quite easy to appear racist or sexist - ooh sorry I mean 'genderist'. And you've got to resist the temptation to describe a particular player as 'a big girl's blouse' as we used to in the pre-PC days - well it's just not on is it? Even if it's true.
Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 22:09 - Jun 12 with 1412 viewstrampie

So Swans took a punt on somebody called Potter in the end after Carlos somebody, I initially put it out there that Swans should have looked at Jayne Ludlow who is going from strength to strength, I wonder if the Swans would have been better off going for Jayne Ludlow, she was an all time great player and now she is turning into a good manager.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2018 22:14]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 22:12 - Jun 12 with 1408 viewsDr_Winston

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 22:09 - Jun 12 by trampie

So Swans took a punt on somebody called Potter in the end after Carlos somebody, I initially put it out there that Swans should have looked at Jayne Ludlow who is going from strength to strength, I wonder if the Swans would have been better off going for Jayne Ludlow, she was an all time great player and now she is turning into a good manager.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2018 22:14]

You're not the sharpest tool in the box are you?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 22:20 - Jun 12 with 1388 viewsLeonWasGod

In all seriousness why shouldn’t there be a female manager for a man’s team? (Can I say manageress, or is that not PC enough now?). There’s no reason why a woman can’t lead and inspire, and plenty have careers in football nowadays. It’s only tradition or history holding them back.

It’s sounds ridiculous at first, but shouldn’t.

(Cue quips from HJ about all the fannies we’ve had managing us lately ).
Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 22:22 - Jun 12 with 1378 viewsHuw57

https://planetswans.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/160118/graham-potter./#0

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 22:24 - Jun 12 with 1365 viewsdobjack2

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 22:20 - Jun 12 by LeonWasGod

In all seriousness why shouldn’t there be a female manager for a man’s team? (Can I say manageress, or is that not PC enough now?). There’s no reason why a woman can’t lead and inspire, and plenty have careers in football nowadays. It’s only tradition or history holding them back.

It’s sounds ridiculous at first, but shouldn’t.

(Cue quips from HJ about all the fannies we’ve had managing us lately ).

Credibility with the playing squad. Not saying that’s right just that the football world isn’t ready for it at this time.
Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 23:52 - Jun 12 with 1311 viewsmajorraglan

I remember Cherie Lunghi being the Manageress on Channel 4 back in the 80’s. One day it will happen.
Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 00:23 - Jun 13 with 1285 viewsHighjack

We’ve had plenty of massive fannies managering us lately

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Next Swans manager if Clement fails on 01:40 - Jun 13 with 1252 viewsJoe_bradshaw

What’s wrong with female managers?

I know they’ve got their knockers but I like them.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024