Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Buble's child - is he really the father... 20:58 - Nov 28 with 3732 viewsLohengrin

Anybody else look at the photo and just think Christ! it's a young Donald Trump?

.. those of you capable of looking past his wife, that is....

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Michael Buble's child - is he really the father... on 21:04 - Nov 28 with 3705 viewsdickythorpe

All smiling there, a lovely family
Michael Buble's child - is he really the father... on 21:16 - Nov 28 with 3683 viewsFlashberryjack

Michael Buble's child - is he really the father... on 21:04 - Nov 28 by dickythorpe

All smiling there, a lovely family

Going through the cancer heartache hell.....I think.

Best of luck to them, not met him, but they say he's a really nice fellla

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Michael Buble's child - is he really the father... on 21:18 - Nov 28 with 3674 viewsLohengrin

Michael Buble's child - is he really the father... on 21:16 - Nov 28 by Flashberryjack

Going through the cancer heartache hell.....I think.

Best of luck to them, not met him, but they say he's a really nice fellla

I think it was the younger kid who had all the problems, Flash. Thank God he looks to have beaten it too.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Michael Buble's child - is he really the father... on 21:22 - Nov 28 with 3653 viewsWxmJax

I hope his child has beaten that horrible illness. Not liked Bublé since he appeared on Children In Need to sing his new Xmas release. Sadly, not just him, almost everyone that's appeared on that is only there to promote their lucrative Xmas single/album with a few notable exceptions.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Michael Buble's child - is he really the father... on 21:28 - Nov 28 with 3644 viewsLeonWasGod

Michael who?

She's very pretty for sure (whoever she is too)
Michael Buble's child - is he really the father... on 22:06 - Nov 28 with 3596 viewsdickythorpe

The auto tune to this makes it sound like Stephen Hawking is dueting with him

Michael Buble's child - is he really the father... on 05:42 - Dec 1 with 3409 viewswobbly

I'll be honest, all I can see there is Milan and New York
Michael Buble's child - is he really the father... on 06:21 - Dec 1 with 3393 viewsRancid

That's a big f**k off to cancer if ever I've seen one 😎
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024