Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Done up like Kippers 21:55 - Nov 28 with 9165 viewsmax936

The Tory Government yet again fuk my eyes

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/uk-and-eu-agree-brexit-divorce-bill-that-c

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Done up like Kippers on 09:11 - Dec 2 with 2460 viewsKilkennyjack

Done up like Kippers on 23:49 - Dec 1 by LeonWasGod

Seeing Farage in that piece makes my blood boil. It's largely down to him that we're in this mess in the first place (closely followed by Cameron's with his lack of balls).

And where's the c*nt now? Stiring it up wherever he can at rallies with foreign Nazis and giving Trumpie some tips. Still drawing his nice MEP salary and bonuses despite doing fark all for it too.

And Farage , of course, has his kids who keep their EU passports.

Brexshite Island is just for everyone else. The absolute c word.

Beware of the Risen People

Done up like Kippers on 12:31 - Dec 4 with 2412 viewsBatterseajack

Done up like Kippers on 09:11 - Dec 2 by Kilkennyjack

And Farage , of course, has his kids who keep their EU passports.

Brexshite Island is just for everyone else. The absolute c word.

Anyone figured out how this Northern Ireland Border will work yet?

Rumors today is that Northern Ireland will operate under EU regs to maintain the current frictionless border. We're taking back control!!!

[Post edited 4 Dec 2017 12:34]
Done up like Kippers on 13:20 - Dec 4 with 2388 viewsburty

i think we all should have a vote over the final settlement if its good or bad we dont really know what we are getting do we. how can we trust the tories to stand up for the poor and disabled . We the people should have a final vote yes or no to the final decision.
Done up like Kippers on 14:09 - Dec 4 with 2377 viewsBatterseajack

So we now have part of the UK technically remaining within the single market & customs union through "continued regulatory alignment" with the EU. So NI will now play by the EU rules and regs but lose all rights to influence and shape them.

You just got to love Brexit. I wonder what the EK/EU final deal will look like if we push for tariff free access to the single market.
Done up like Kippers on 14:47 - Dec 4 with 2359 viewslondonlisa2001

Done up like Kippers on 14:09 - Dec 4 by Batterseajack

So we now have part of the UK technically remaining within the single market & customs union through "continued regulatory alignment" with the EU. So NI will now play by the EU rules and regs but lose all rights to influence and shape them.

You just got to love Brexit. I wonder what the EK/EU final deal will look like if we push for tariff free access to the single market.

Fantastic.

If Northern Ireland is effectively remaining within the EU, can London please do the same.

Massive remain vote, massive impact on our economy and jobs and all the service industry jobs those effect. Places that voted leave can leave.

Only can we please quite quickly build another 2 million houses for the people who'll move here.
Done up like Kippers on 14:47 - Dec 4 with 2359 viewsHighjack

Done up like Kippers on 13:20 - Dec 4 by burty

i think we all should have a vote over the final settlement if its good or bad we dont really know what we are getting do we. how can we trust the tories to stand up for the poor and disabled . We the people should have a final vote yes or no to the final decision.

We've already had a final vote yes or no on the final decision.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Done up like Kippers on 15:21 - Dec 4 with 2347 viewslondonlisa2001

Done up like Kippers on 14:47 - Dec 4 by Highjack

We've already had a final vote yes or no on the final decision.

Hang on. A week or so ago you said that any situation involving the sort of deal which has been agreed today on Northern Ireland was unacceptable and was not what was voted for.

Make up your mind.

I'm sure you don't need it spelt out that this agreement ends any real exit. Unless you think we are going to have tariffs and restricted movement of people between one part of the UK and another?
[Post edited 4 Dec 2017 15:39]
Done up like Kippers on 16:51 - Dec 4 with 2326 viewslondonlisa2001

Oh hang on again, it's all off again. No deal.

It's impossible Tom imagine a bigger farce.

For the love of God won't one of them have the guts to say 'there is no way of doing this'.

In fact. For it to work. They all have to say it. Tories, Labour, LibDems, SNP, Plaid.

If everyone wants to vote UKIP next time round, good luck to them. But stop this nonsense.
Login to get fewer ads

Done up like Kippers on 17:28 - Dec 4 with 2307 viewsHighjack

Done up like Kippers on 15:21 - Dec 4 by londonlisa2001

Hang on. A week or so ago you said that any situation involving the sort of deal which has been agreed today on Northern Ireland was unacceptable and was not what was voted for.

Make up your mind.

I'm sure you don't need it spelt out that this agreement ends any real exit. Unless you think we are going to have tariffs and restricted movement of people between one part of the UK and another?
[Post edited 4 Dec 2017 15:39]

I don't remember saying anything of the sort. Id like to see the current border situation continue. I think I said it was farcical that we're having to agree this with some random faceless luxembourgian people in Brussels rather than the Irish themselves. In fact to me this highlights the absurdity of the EU in even greater focus.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Done up like Kippers on 18:02 - Dec 4 with 2291 viewsPozuelosSideys

The DUP would do well to not spite themselves. The last thing they want is for a Corbynite Labour government to come in should this all go tits up because of them

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Done up like Kippers on 18:02 - Dec 4 with 2291 viewslondonlisa2001

Done up like Kippers on 17:28 - Dec 4 by Highjack

I don't remember saying anything of the sort. Id like to see the current border situation continue. I think I said it was farcical that we're having to agree this with some random faceless luxembourgian people in Brussels rather than the Irish themselves. In fact to me this highlights the absurdity of the EU in even greater focus.

Yeah you did.

You said hard Brexit was the only possibility.

This deal, if it eventually happens, means that is not possible without creating a border within the UK which cannot happen.

So Brexit, would essentially mean staying in everything (no divergence, that's what that is), just not having a say. And potentially paying £50bn for the privilege.

And we weren't negotiating this with Brussels. It was with Ireland and we simply had to tell the EU what we decided. But Ireland is part of the EU so we can't ignore it.

The absurdity this highlights is that no one ever thought about how this single issue would effectively make Brexit actually impossible. And that anyone who wants both hard Brexit and the situation to continue as is in Ireland, simply doesn't understand why you can't have both.

I asked you at the time to suggest a solution, and you couldn't.
Done up like Kippers on 18:03 - Dec 4 with 2291 viewsLeonWasGod

Done up like Kippers on 16:51 - Dec 4 by londonlisa2001

Oh hang on again, it's all off again. No deal.

It's impossible Tom imagine a bigger farce.

For the love of God won't one of them have the guts to say 'there is no way of doing this'.

In fact. For it to work. They all have to say it. Tories, Labour, LibDems, SNP, Plaid.

If everyone wants to vote UKIP next time round, good luck to them. But stop this nonsense.

Presumably the DUP's kicking off over the possibility of there not being a hard border. May's painted herself into a corner on this.
Done up like Kippers on 18:07 - Dec 4 with 2288 viewslondonlisa2001

Done up like Kippers on 18:03 - Dec 4 by LeonWasGod

Presumably the DUP's kicking off over the possibility of there not being a hard border. May's painted herself into a corner on this.

No. They're kicking off because it would mean either there was a hard border between Northern Ireland and Great Britain, or that we all stay in (to all intents and purposes).

It's impossible to have no border in Ireland and no border within the UK and no border between Ireland and the rest of the EU and a border between the UK and the rest of the EU.
Done up like Kippers on 19:24 - Dec 4 with 2263 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who’d have thought this would happen when the Tories jumped into bed with the DUP eh.

May really is the most inept and disastrous PM this could possibly have at one of the most important times in its history.

Still. Taking back control eh.

Poll: Tory leader

Done up like Kippers on 20:55 - Dec 4 with 2231 viewsKilkennyjack

Done up like Kippers on 18:02 - Dec 4 by londonlisa2001

Yeah you did.

This deal, if it eventually happens, means that is not possible without creating a border within the UK which cannot happen.

So Brexit, would essentially mean staying in everything (no divergence, that's what that is), just not having a say. And potentially paying £50bn for the privilege.

And we weren't negotiating this with Brussels. It was with Ireland and we simply had to tell the EU what we decided. But Ireland is part of the EU so we can't ignore it.

The absurdity this highlights is that no one ever thought about how this single issue would effectively make Brexit actually impossible. And that anyone who wants both hard Brexit and the situation to continue as is in Ireland, simply doesn't understand why you can't have both.

Lisa,

Many people pointed out the Irish border and the GFA at the time.

I guess the London press did not give a flying feck when the EU was threatening to clamp down on tax matters for some very wealthy people.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/eureferendum/12161332/Could-Brexit-di

Done up like Kippers on 22:08 - Dec 4 with 2206 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If we just invade the republic again then no hard border!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Done up like Kippers on 22:15 - Dec 4 with 2195 viewssherpajacob

Done up like Kippers on 17:28 - Dec 4 by Highjack

"Id like to see the current border situation continue."

So you are happy for EU citizens to enter the UK without checks or restrictions.

Sounds like freedom of movement to me.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Done up like Kippers on 07:07 - Dec 5 with 2153 viewsKilkennyjack

Done up like Kippers on 22:08 - Dec 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes - It really hurts the British establishment that their Russian backed Brexshite will be determined in a free Ireland.

If this does not illustrate the power that independent nations can exert then nothing will. Contrast sharply with Scotland who voted remain but can’t, and Cymru who see the EU powers going to Westminster and not Cardiff Bay - its a Tory power grab.

Vote lovely Leanne. ✌🏾

Done up like Kippers on 07:41 - Dec 5 with 2140 viewslonglostjack

The whole thing is a complete and utter farce. When a final deal is reached with the EU it should be put to a referendum. "Do you wish to leave the EU on the basis of the deal that we have reached or do you wish to remain a member of the EU?"
Voters would then have a choice based on hard facts and not doomsday scenarios from Remainers and promises of a new paradise on earth from Brexiteers.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2017 7:47]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Done up like Kippers on 08:27 - Dec 5 with 2121 viewsHumpty

Done up like Kippers on 20:55 - Dec 4 by Kilkennyjack

Lisa,

Many people pointed out the Irish border and the GFA at the time.

I guess the London press did not give a flying feck when the EU was threatening to clamp down on tax matters for some very wealthy people.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/eureferendum/12161332/Could-Brexit-di

Correct.

Unfortunately a lot of people put their fingers in their ears and screamed "Project fear! Project fear!" whenever they heard those arguments, along with anything else they didn't want to think about.
Done up like Kippers on 09:34 - Dec 5 with 2093 viewsBatterseajack

Done up like Kippers on 19:24 - Dec 4 by exiledclaseboy

Who’d have thought this would happen when the Tories jumped into bed with the DUP eh.

May really is the most inept and disastrous PM this could possibly have at one of the most important times in its history.

Im starting to think she's actually quite good, make a complete farce of this process highlighting all the absurdities with this Brexit argument along the way, then in the final act, fall on her sword in political self sacrifice....and we remain in the EU happily ever after. Its the only way this can play out.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2017 9:39]
Done up like Kippers on 13:24 - Dec 5 with 2052 viewslondonlisa2001

Done up like Kippers on 19:24 - Dec 4 by exiledclaseboy

To be fair to May, who I agree is utterly useless in most ways, on this issue I have no idea what she could possibly do other than reverse the Brexit decision.

Corbyn would be as bad if not worse.
Done up like Kippers on 14:48 - Dec 5 with 2025 viewsHighjack

Done up like Kippers on 18:02 - Dec 4 by londonlisa2001

Yeah you did.

There are many solutions, all of which would be rejected by the EU no matter how reasonable as they want to make this as difficult as possible because they don't want to lose the money we send them and they don't want any other country to leave. Dictatorial to the end. Just the sort of people we want to be tied to forever right?

Done up like Kippers on 14:52 - Dec 5 with 2019 viewsHighjack

Done up like Kippers on 22:15 - Dec 4 by sherpajacob

"Id like to see the current border situation continue."

So you are happy for EU citizens to enter the UK without checks or restrictions.

Sounds like freedom of movement to me.

Yes, it's in our national interest that we need to reach a solution that gives us access to Ireland's principal and most valued export - the craic.

Done up like Kippers on 14:56 - Dec 5 with 2012 viewsHighjack

Done up like Kippers on 22:08 - Dec 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Or give them a referendum on EU membership - problem solved.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024