Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to back Clement 01:45 - Nov 29 with 7080 viewsLoyal

He is the best we are likely to have this season. Think how we felt when he arrived and the spirit he managed with the players help. Yes Jenkins and co are the target, but if we want our club to survive and progress we need to support him. I known its not like me but its not as if he is conspiring for us to lose.
Also I'm sick of feeling pissed off after every time we play, I don't know about you lot but I can't watch football when we lose, I'm watching not a fcking lot of football at the moment. So fck off, support Clement, he knows his shit, there's fck all else out there, we know he will be strengthening in January ( best from the off and not at the fcking end ) or Jenkins will certainly be in the thick of it. He has his tactics, the players know it, we know it and by fck even big nose knows it.
So, I don't care anymore I want us to win. And Clement is the best chance we have.
So fck it, YJB one and all. And if we fck it up at least we can say we supported the shirt on loan to these players.
I'm not saying support the team, that's bollox, I support Swansea not Bony or whoever. And any way, I'm sick of feeling like shit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Time to back Clement on 09:01 - Nov 29 with 6664 viewsjackjackjackjack

Hopefully the new backroom staff, Toshack et al, will help to turn the season around. Saturday's performance wasn't too bad.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Time to back Clement on 09:27 - Nov 29 with 6619 viewswhoflungdung

I never watch MOTD when we lose

I too am pretty sick

I also want clement away

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Time to back Clement on 10:23 - Nov 29 with 6577 viewsDafyddHuw

Loyal : " support Clement, he knows his shit, "

Yeah, he knows it so well that he had us playing 5 at the back against ANY team we were playing at the Lib.

He's a one-trick pony.
Time to back Clement on 10:43 - Nov 29 with 6561 viewsjack247

Clement needs to give us something to back.

The Bournemouth game was a massive step forward and if he can keep getting performances like that out of the team I’ll change my opinion.

As it stands though, I’m judging him on the season as a whole and I want him gone.
Time to back Clement on 11:48 - Nov 29 with 6477 viewsmonmouth

I'm not backing any transitory tw@t, whether player, manager or other. If he starts doing his job well, I'll applaud. If he's going to get 2 points from 21 he can f*ck off.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Time to back Clement on 12:16 - Nov 29 with 6426 viewsswan65split

Humiliation tonight at Chelski, and kick the Focker out, a fighting loss I could take , a face rub in the sand and he can go.
Time to back Clement on 19:42 - Nov 29 with 6230 viewsLoyal

Time to back Clement on 11:48 - Nov 29 by monmouth

I'm not backing any transitory tw@t, whether player, manager or other. If he starts doing his job well, I'll applaud. If he's going to get 2 points from 21 he can f*ck off.

5 from the past 30.
Tonight is a write off ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Time to back Clement on 20:18 - Nov 29 with 6200 viewsGaryjack

Time to back Clement on 10:43 - Nov 29 by jack247

The Bournemouth game was a massive step forward and if he can keep getting performances like that out of the team I’ll change my opinion.

As it stands though, I’m judging him on the season as a whole and I want him gone.

Tim, are you basing this 'massive step forward' on the fact that we drew 0-0 at home against Bournemouth and had one effort on target? I'm just not getting i'm sorry, and as i stated Saturday night, teams that get relegated do not lose every game, but there was absolutely nothing in Saturdays performance to convince me that our team and it's manager are anywhere near turning the corner.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 20:28]
Login to get fewer ads

Time to back Clement on 21:29 - Nov 29 with 6155 viewscastlejack

Time to back Clement on 19:42 - Nov 29 by Loyal

5 from the past 30.
Tonight is a write off ?

We’re on target for 27 points by the end of th3 season, he’s a total disaster

Poll: Next Swans manager

Time to back Clement on 21:39 - Nov 29 with 6111 viewsswan65split

Time to back Clement on 21:29 - Nov 29 by castlejack

We’re on target for 27 points by the end of th3 season, he’s a total disaster

we wont get 27 at this rate, not even 27 shots on target....its soul destroying stuff we are being presented with.
Time to back Clement on 21:48 - Nov 29 with 6058 viewsjack247

Time to back Clement on 20:18 - Nov 29 by Garyjack

Tim, are you basing this 'massive step forward' on the fact that we drew 0-0 at home against Bournemouth and had one effort on target? I'm just not getting i'm sorry, and as i stated Saturday night, teams that get relegated do not lose every game, but there was absolutely nothing in Saturdays performance to convince me that our team and it's manager are anywhere near turning the corner.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 20:28]

I was basing it on the performance not the result Gary. It was far, far better. I’ve been very critical of Clement for the past month or so and still want him out, but in fairness he has stated we would be a different proposition once Bony was fully fit. It certainly looked that way to me and plenty of others on Saturday.

Tonight was hardly a surprise.
Time to back Clement on 22:00 - Nov 29 with 6014 viewsGaryjack

Time to back Clement on 21:48 - Nov 29 by jack247

I was basing it on the performance not the result Gary. It was far, far better. I’ve been very critical of Clement for the past month or so and still want him out, but in fairness he has stated we would be a different proposition once Bony was fully fit. It certainly looked that way to me and plenty of others on Saturday.

Tonight was hardly a surprise.

There was nothing in the performance that could suggest a change in fortunes. Nothing at all. Bony can work as hard as he likes mate, it's not going to produce an end result. Fact is, there is zero quality in this side, and whereby last season we needed a boost in January to freshen us up to give us a chance, we now need major surgery, and i for one, can't see that happening.
Time to back Clement on 22:04 - Nov 29 with 5976 viewsRevJames

Time to back Clement on 09:27 - Nov 29 by whoflungdung

I never watch MOTD when we lose

I too am pretty sick

I also want clement away

What's Match of the Day?
Time to back Clement on 22:06 - Nov 29 with 5947 viewsjack247

Time to back Clement on 22:00 - Nov 29 by Garyjack

There was nothing in the performance that could suggest a change in fortunes. Nothing at all. Bony can work as hard as he likes mate, it's not going to produce an end result. Fact is, there is zero quality in this side, and whereby last season we needed a boost in January to freshen us up to give us a chance, we now need major surgery, and i for one, can't see that happening.

If we’re talkimg about the Bournemouth game, we’ll have to agree to disagree. Mind you, I’m one of the glass half full types who didn’t accept we were down last season.

I still think we need a change of manager, or at the very least he needs to put more emphasis on getting forward. Bony could make a real difference, but he needs players running off him.
Time to back Clement on 22:21 - Nov 29 with 5865 viewsGaryjack

Time to back Clement on 22:06 - Nov 29 by jack247

If we’re talkimg about the Bournemouth game, we’ll have to agree to disagree. Mind you, I’m one of the glass half full types who didn’t accept we were down last season.

I still think we need a change of manager, or at the very least he needs to put more emphasis on getting forward. Bony could make a real difference, but he needs players running off him.

Well done to you mate, cos until Hull unexpectedly lost at home to Sunderland with three games left, down we were going! But still, we had goals in us and an attacking threat. We have nothing near that this term, and i honestly don't think a change of manager will do the trick. Jenkins has pushed it too far this time, and if i were him i wouldn't be accepting an invitation from the yanks to spend Christmas in New York, or he may well end up in Hudson Bay wearing concrete boots!
Time to back Clement on 00:06 - Nov 30 with 5774 viewsLoyal

So ( poor way to start a sentence) if we lose Saturday ?
He is gone ?

Time to back Clement on 07:23 - Nov 30 with 5670 viewsjack247

Time to back Clement on 22:21 - Nov 29 by Garyjack

Well done to you mate, cos until Hull unexpectedly lost at home to Sunderland with three games left, down we were going! But still, we had goals in us and an attacking threat. We have nothing near that this term, and i honestly don't think a change of manager will do the trick. Jenkins has pushed it too far this time, and if i were him i wouldn't be accepting an invitation from the yanks to spend Christmas in New York, or he may well end up in Hudson Bay wearing concrete boots!

Thing is Gat, there actually are goals in this team, just it’s probably going to take a less conservative manager to get them out.

Most teams in the bottom half would kill for Bony and Abraham up front.

With Siggy and Llorente, it was fairly easy for him. Win free kicks within shooting/crossing distance and you’ve got half a chance. With the players we’ve got now, we need to create chances in open play. They are more than capable of doing it, but need licence to get forward, even if it does mean being caught out of position now and again.
Time to back Clement on 12:14 - Nov 30 with 5581 viewsangryjack

Time to back Clement on 10:43 - Nov 29 by jack247

Step forward,,,get a grip is it,we weren't playing real Madrid we were playing Bournemouth at home and managed 1 shot on target,if that's what your striving for well god help us
Time to back Clement on 12:43 - Nov 30 with 5541 viewsjack247

Time to back Clement on 12:14 - Nov 30 by angryjack

Step forward,,,get a grip is it,we weren't playing real Madrid we were playing Bournemouth at home and managed 1 shot on target,if that's what your striving for well god help us

We also had a good goal wrongly disallowed, but I take your point 2 shots on target and 10 off still isn’t good enough.

Still, it’s teams like Bournemouth (and Stoke and West Brom) we need to be competing with and for one of the only times this season we were unlucky not to win. We don’t have to play Real Madrid.

If you can’t see that Saturday was a big step up from what we have served up most games, then I’m guessing you haven’t seen us play much this season?

I still want Clement gone BTW, but say it as you see it. We were much better against Bournemouth, if we are shit at Stoke I’ll say that too.
Time to back Clement on 13:33 - Nov 30 with 5475 viewsangryjack

Time to back Clement on 12:43 - Nov 30 by jack247

We also had a good goal wrongly disallowed, but I take your point 2 shots on target and 10 off still isn’t good enough.

Still, it’s teams like Bournemouth (and Stoke and West Brom) we need to be competing with and for one of the only times this season we were unlucky not to win. We don’t have to play Real Madrid.

If you can’t see that Saturday was a big step up from what we have served up most games, then I’m guessing you haven’t seen us play much this season?

I still want Clement gone BTW, but say it as you see it. We were much better against Bournemouth, if we are shit at Stoke I’ll say that too.

Much better you say,wouldnt go that far we were better than had been but still rubbish,if you think that was good god help you..and to answer your question yes I have seen swans every game this season and for most last 40 seasond
Time to back Clement on 13:46 - Nov 30 with 5457 viewsjack247

Time to back Clement on 13:33 - Nov 30 by angryjack

Much better you say,wouldnt go that far we were better than had been but still rubbish,if you think that was good god help you..and to answer your question yes I have seen swans every game this season and for most last 40 seasond

I said it was a massive step forward. I’m comparing it to the last couple of months, not the Laudrup era.

We are only trying to finish 17th. If we keep playing like we did on Saturday, I’m confident the chances and the goals will come. If we play like we did against Brighton/Watford/Newcastle/West Ham etc they won’t.
Time to back Clement on 14:47 - Nov 30 with 5400 viewsburty

we were unlucky today, we will start winning soon i can see it coming.
Time to back Clement on 16:06 - Nov 30 with 5374 viewsangryjack

Time to back Clement on 14:47 - Nov 30 by burty

we were unlucky today, we will start winning soon i can see it coming.

Lay off the crack mush..it's not doing you any good
Time to back Clement on 17:41 - Nov 30 with 5295 viewsBloodyhills

We can back Clement all the way back to the Championship. I wish he'd turn it around but for the life of me can't see him doing. I think him starting to blame the fans and players is an indication that he doesn't really know what to do.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Time to back Clement on 17:52 - Nov 30 with 5279 viewsFlashberryjack

If the OP changed the B in back to an S ........I'd agree.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024