Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steam for game tonight 10:37 - Nov 29 with 10056 viewsLegend83

Haven't streamed for a while and have an opportunity to sit down and watch the game tonight - are there still decent quality ones out there after the latest round of clamp down?
Steam for game tonight on 20:37 - Nov 29 with 2196 viewsAnotherJohn

Yes, worked for me tonight with just two slight lags. I have M Fut (satellite) on the main TV with coverage switching to and fro between all the EPL games to bring goals etc,
Steam for game tonight on 20:39 - Nov 29 with 2172 viewsjack2jack

Steam for game tonight on 19:30 - Nov 29 by Oldjack

what a PC ?

No one of those Kodi things👍
Steam for game tonight on 20:46 - Nov 29 with 2144 viewsTim_Harry

Don't suppose anyone's got a anymore links? None here have worked for me and I haven't got a Kodi box. Thanks.
Steam for game tonight on 21:31 - Nov 29 with 2036 viewsexiledclaseboy

Steam for game tonight on 20:06 - Nov 29 by Neath_Jack

Working perfectly on Flawless.
No VPN used.

Same here. I’ve had a few interruptions but it’s come back quickly each time. No VPN here either.

Poll: Tory leader

Steam for game tonight on 21:41 - Nov 29 with 2010 viewsrob

Mine went off (Flawless) around 70mins, no VPN, but turning the VPN didn't solve it. Worked fine on mobile via 4G (Vodafone).
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 21:42]
Steam for game tonight on 21:42 - Nov 29 with 2007 viewshydraulicjack

Steam for game tonight on 19:43 - Nov 29 by Swansea93

Got TSN4 on Mobdro on Firestick, looks decent.

Me too tidy stream

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Steam for game tonight on 23:37 - Nov 29 with 1982 viewsmax936

I couldn't get the game on Flawless through Perfect Player, got it through Kodi though, but it stopped around the 5 min mark so had to re-set then a few flickers after and then it went off around the 80 min mark re-set again and it came back, ball ache though

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Steam for game tonight on 01:45 - Nov 30 with 1960 viewsJack123

Steam for game tonight on 21:41 - Nov 29 by rob

Mine went off (Flawless) around 70mins, no VPN, but turning the VPN didn't solve it. Worked fine on mobile via 4G (Vodafone).
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 21:42]

Hmm, I think I will wait, before I get one now, seems like many people experience the same problems with a vpn, as you have.. I'd rather not watch the game, than spend god knows how long trying to get a decent connection! I don't fancy fuc*ing about first checking is it the iptv fault, then I suppose if it isn't you have to change location and play around till it works.. Just gathering slowly a little bit of info on vpns and they can be very hit and miss..

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024