Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump retweets Britain First 13:27 - Nov 29 with 15186 viewsacejack3065

Pres #45 retweeted unverified accusations from professional c**t Jayda Fransen. Imagine if Theresa May or Borris Johnson retweeted David Duke or the KKK. There would be calls for their resignation almost instantly.

Embarrassing that this is what the most powerful nation in the world has become. Impeachment can’t come soon enough.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/amp/entry/donald-trump-brita
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 13:31 - Nov 29 with 5361 viewsBobby_Fischer

One of the videos is someone being pushed off a building, should off been removed by Twitter immediately.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 16:02 - Nov 29 with 5242 viewsPrivate_Partz

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 13:31 - Nov 29 by Bobby_Fischer

One of the videos is someone being pushed off a building, should off been removed by Twitter immediately.

The most powerful country in the world is beung run by a thick, thin skinned madman.
We should all be very concerned.
Our Govt won't do much though as they are more concerned about scratching around for any Trade Deals post Brexit.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 16:17 - Nov 29 with 5224 viewsLohengrin

I'd imagine Fransen and Golding are over the moon at this but I'll eat my hat if Trump's got the first idea who they are.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 16:50 - Nov 29 with 5190 viewssherpajacob

Stupid ignorant racist twit behaves like a stupid ignorant racist twit.

Shocker.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:02 - Nov 29 with 5168 viewsGlyn1

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 13:31 - Nov 29 by Bobby_Fischer

And according to the Dutch police the "Muslim immigrant" attacking someone on crutches who they have arrested isn't an immigrant and isn't a Muslim. Jeez, doesn't an American president have anything more important to do than watch Fox News and tweet? Who's actually running that country?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:06 - Nov 29 with 5159 viewsHumpty

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 16:17 - Nov 29 by Lohengrin

I'd imagine Fransen and Golding are over the moon at this but I'll eat my hat if Trump's got the first idea who they are.

Very likely true but completely irrelevant.
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:12 - Nov 29 with 5151 viewsBobby_Fischer

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 16:02 - Nov 29 by Private_Partz

The most powerful country in the world is beung run by a thick, thin skinned madman.
We should all be very concerned.
Our Govt won't do much though as they are more concerned about scratching around for any Trade Deals post Brexit.

The government have condemned the Retweets by saying "“It is wrong for the president to have done this"

They said they won't cancel the state visit though.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:24 - Nov 29 with 5128 viewsacejack3065

Ignorance cannot be an excuse for the most powerful man in the world, especially with regards to promoting Christian white supremacists.
Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:26 - Nov 29 with 5124 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:02 - Nov 29 by Glyn1

And according to the Dutch police the "Muslim immigrant" attacking someone on crutches who they have arrested isn't an immigrant and isn't a Muslim. Jeez, doesn't an American president have anything more important to do than watch Fox News and tweet? Who's actually running that country?

Putin.
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:30 - Nov 29 with 5115 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:24 - Nov 29 by acejack3065

Ignorance cannot be an excuse for the most powerful man in the world, especially with regards to promoting Christian white supremacists.

I'm not trying to excuse or endorse the giant satsuma, Ace. I couldn't care less what he gets up to on his ipad.

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:31 - Nov 29 with 5114 viewslondonlisa2001

At some point, you have to wonder whose interest is being served with these systematic attempts to destabilise.

Look East would be my guess.

Not too far East. About 4 hours or so flying time.
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:33 - Nov 29 with 5109 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:06 - Nov 29 by Humpty

Very likely true but completely irrelevant.

Not unlike the hotelier himself will be in a few years time, Hump. C'est la vie.

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:33 - Nov 29 with 5107 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:30 - Nov 29 by Lohengrin

I'm not trying to excuse or endorse the giant satsuma, Ace. I couldn't care less what he gets up to on his ipad.

But the serious side of it can be seen when Libya counter investigations into the slave trade horror by quoting Trump saying that CNN are fake news.

This stuff is dangerous in the extreme.
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:33 - Nov 29 with 5106 viewsacejack3065

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:30 - Nov 29 by Lohengrin

Most likely in the bog in the West Wing...
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:34 - Nov 29 with 5103 viewslonglostjack

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:31 - Nov 29 by londonlisa2001

At some point, you have to wonder whose interest is being served with these systematic attempts to destabilise.

Yep. I've no doubt Mr Putin is having a good laugh at Brexit too.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 17:35]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:35 - Nov 29 with 5100 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:34 - Nov 29 by longlostjack

Yep. I've no doubt Mr Putin is having a good laugh at Brexit too.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 17:35]

Indeed.
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:36 - Nov 29 with 5096 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:31 - Nov 29 by londonlisa2001

People like us, love, we don't do conspiracy theories. Our job is to scoff at those who do.

Trump keeps putting his foot in it because he's as dull as a brush. He'd still be making a fool of himself no matter who was in the Kremlin.

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:38 - Nov 29 with 5090 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:33 - Nov 29 by acejack3065

Most likely in the bog in the West Wing...

Don't go down that road, you won't be able to sleep tonight....

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:41 - Nov 29 with 5080 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:33 - Nov 29 by londonlisa2001

But the serious side of it can be seen when Libya counter investigations into the slave trade horror by quoting Trump saying that CNN are fake news.

This stuff is dangerous in the extreme.

On the other hand anybody that wants to be taken remotely seriously probably ought not to be quoting Don.

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:46 - Nov 29 with 5069 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:36 - Nov 29 by Lohengrin

People like us, love, we don't do conspiracy theories. Our job is to scoff at those who do.

Trump keeps putting his foot in it because he's as dull as a brush. He'd still be making a fool of himself no matter who was in the Kremlin.

I don't do conspiracy theories.

I have absolutely no doubt that Trump is being influenced and to some extent at least, controlled by Moscow.

Those two statements are not contradictory.
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:48 - Nov 29 with 5065 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:41 - Nov 29 by Lohengrin

On the other hand anybody that wants to be taken remotely seriously probably ought not to be quoting Don.

I don't think the Libyans care about being taken seriously. But it's a convenient angle to take.

Similar to the angle Iran have taken with the words of Boris Johnson.
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:56 - Nov 29 with 5055 viewsHighjack

He probably only retweeted her because of her massive norks.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:05 - Nov 29 with 5040 viewslondonlisa2001

You have to laugh at the down arrowing on this thread.
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:07 - Nov 29 with 5035 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:46 - Nov 29 by londonlisa2001

I don't do conspiracy theories.

I have absolutely no doubt that Trump is being influenced and to some extent at least, controlled by Moscow.

Those two statements are not contradictory.

Influenced possibly. It's no great secret that he admires Putin in many ways, both of them seem in thrall to 'the great man' theory of history but only one of them begins to meet any of Carlyle's criteria.

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:13 - Nov 29 with 5027 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:07 - Nov 29 by Lohengrin

Influenced possibly. It's no great secret that he admires Putin in many ways, both of them seem in thrall to 'the great man' theory of history but only one of them begins to meet any of Carlyle's criteria.

I think it goes further than admiration.

We'll possibly find out one day. I think he's worried we will. Which is why he is so keen before that happens to irreversibly tarnish the reputations of the publications that may try.

You may be right on the great man theory as it's the sort of simplistic nonsense that would appeal to Trump.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024