Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tottenham fans ruthlessly turn on 'pony' Llorente!! 14:04 - Nov 29 with 5458 viewstheloneranger

Tottenham fans ruthlessly turn on 'pony' Fernando Llorente as boss says ex-Swansea City striker is lacking confidence

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/tottenham-fans-ruthles

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Tottenham fans ruthlessly turn on 'pony' Llorente!! on 16:20 - Nov 29 with 5177 viewsWhiterockin

Forwards more than any player need to be playing regularly. Not many forwards can be classed as "Super Subs" Fairclough and OGS used to do it and more recently Crouch. But they are few and far between.
Tottenham fans ruthlessly turn on 'pony' Llorente!! on 17:22 - Nov 29 with 5000 viewsTheKirkyLife

It's his own fault. Came to Swansea, found a regular starting spot after YEARS on the bench - went back to the bench and not cutting it.

Thank him a lot for his work here but he's a fool if he wanted to play football at Spurs.
Tottenham fans ruthlessly turn on 'pony' Llorente!! on 17:29 - Nov 29 with 4957 viewsTheResurrection

hmm I hate being right all the bloody time......

.......so boring.

#wardrobe

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Tottenham fans ruthlessly turn on 'pony' Llorente!! on 17:29 - Nov 29 with 4965 viewsSwanjaxs

Tottenham fans ruthlessly turn on 'pony' Llorente!! on 17:22 - Nov 29 by TheKirkyLife

It's his own fault. Came to Swansea, found a regular starting spot after YEARS on the bench - went back to the bench and not cutting it.

Thank him a lot for his work here but he's a fool if he wanted to play football at Spurs.

Agree with all you say but I think Llorente knew his game time would be limited and was more of a financial exercise than anything else on his part....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Tottenham fans ruthlessly turn on 'pony' Llorente!! on 17:44 - Nov 29 with 4899 viewscastlejack

Can we have him back on loan please?

Poll: Next Swans manager

Tottenham fans ruthlessly turn on 'pony' Llorente!! on 17:52 - Nov 29 with 4870 viewsjack2jack

Don't give a shat about Spurs,but he did well here,whatever anyone says and his contribution arguably saved us from certain relegation last season.............and no I'm not going to argue the point,nice one👍
Tottenham fans ruthlessly turn on 'pony' Llorente!! on 18:19 - Nov 29 with 4783 viewsdickythorpe

Lazy fûcker who could have scored much more last year
Tottenham fans ruthlessly turn on 'pony' Llorente!! on 22:01 - Nov 29 with 4457 viewswhiterock

Tottenham fans ruthlessly turn on 'pony' Llorente!! on 17:44 - Nov 29 by castlejack

Can we have him back on loan please?

I wonder, especially if Spurs spend gazilions playing catch up
Login to get fewer ads

Tottenham fans ruthlessly turn on 'pony' Llorente!! on 23:46 - Nov 29 with 4237 viewsymaohyd

Tottenham fans ruthlessly turn on 'pony' Llorente!! on 18:19 - Nov 29 by dickythorpe

Dear Lord!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Tottenham fans ruthlessly turn on 'pony' Llorente!! on 23:54 - Nov 29 with 4215 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He’s won more trophies than all the spurs squad put together
😂

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

N/A. on 00:45 - Nov 30 with 4151 viewsHuw57

Tottenham fans ruthlessly turn on 'pony' Llorente!! on 18:19 - Nov 29 by dickythorpe

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:14]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024