Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sack Clement 21:31 - Nov 29 with 13150 viewsPozuelosSideys

.. you clueless Americans muppets or your investment is gone.

We are terrible, and i mean.. embarrassingly bad.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Sack Clement on 22:17 - Nov 29 with 6514 viewsdcd14

Sack Clement on 22:05 - Nov 29 by pencoedjack

I tell you what let’s have 6 shots on target and lose 4 or 5 nil.

It’s like talk sport on here it’s not we defended well it’s Chelsea played shite.

Why can’t we have 6 shots on target and still defend?

I’m not asking him to open up the defence but just attack with some sense of purpose and direction.
Sack Clement on 22:23 - Nov 29 with 6477 viewsleobhoy

Clement is out of his depth . No track record , no experience to turn it around . Lost the dressing room weeks ago , lost the vast majority of the support weeks ago and is dying an undignified professional death. It wouldn't be tolerated in any other business , he's a dead man walking . A good experienced Manager who knows the game can turn this . Martin Michael O' Neill or Michael Martin O' Neill take your pick. Either is infinitely better than this total and utter clown
Sack Clement on 22:24 - Nov 29 with 6473 viewsSwansNZ

Sack Clement on 22:05 - Nov 29 by pencoedjack

I tell you what let’s have 6 shots on target and lose 4 or 5 nil.

It’s like talk sport on here it’s not we defended well it’s Chelsea played shite.

The last 3 games he referred to, included Burnley and Bournemouth.

We setup to contain every side, regardless of who they are or where we play - try for 0-0 or sneak a lucky 1-0 win.

No goal threat at all.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Sack Clement on 00:01 - Nov 30 with 6361 viewsmajorraglan

The squad is short of quality particularly in the final third. Lots of fans were banging on about it through the summer, however the powers that be didn’t address it and Sanches, who on paper is a talent is just not cutting it. Last season GS ability at the set piece created a few goals and they have not been replaced.

If PC is sacked, who would people want to see come in instead, and who do people think would put themselves in the frame for the job?
Would people want a proven Premier League Manager or someone new? Everton, West Brom and West Ham have all recently gone for experienced Premier League Managers, who would be a decent shout?
If it were your £100m on the line, who would you pick?
Sack Clement on 04:24 - Nov 30 with 6300 viewsnierika

Should have happened over the intl break, now its getting too late
Sack Clement on 07:27 - Nov 30 with 6212 viewsswan65split

Sack Clement on 00:01 - Nov 30 by majorraglan

The squad is short of quality particularly in the final third. Lots of fans were banging on about it through the summer, however the powers that be didn’t address it and Sanches, who on paper is a talent is just not cutting it. Last season GS ability at the set piece created a few goals and they have not been replaced.

If PC is sacked, who would people want to see come in instead, and who do people think would put themselves in the frame for the job?
Would people want a proven Premier League Manager or someone new? Everton, West Brom and West Ham have all recently gone for experienced Premier League Managers, who would be a decent shout?
If it were your £100m on the line, who would you pick?

I have no idea who would be next, as we have left it too late, he should have gone at the Int. break.
But I dont fancy the "next level" (championship) with this Twonk in charge.
Sack Clement on 08:18 - Nov 30 with 6150 viewsJackFish

Sack Clement on 07:27 - Nov 30 by swan65split

I have no idea who would be next, as we have left it too late, he should have gone at the Int. break.
But I dont fancy the "next level" (championship) with this Twonk in charge.

If he’s still here next season we’d be going to fúcking Shrewsbury trying to grind out a 0-0 without having a shot on target.
Sack Clement on 08:34 - Nov 30 with 6129 viewsdcd14

Clement showing why is he perfect for being a number 2.

Defensively he knows how to organise but when it comes to attacking, he is tactically inept.
Login to get fewer ads

Sack Clement on 13:36 - Nov 30 with 6027 viewsangryjack

Sack Clement on 08:34 - Nov 30 by dcd14

Clement showing why is he perfect for being a number 2.

Defensively he knows how to organise but when it comes to attacking, he is tactically inept.

It's because he gets the whole team to defend with no attacking mindset it's not that our defence is good it's the whole team defends
Sack Clement on 13:41 - Nov 30 with 6019 viewsmissingmel

Sack Clement on 21:33 - Nov 29 by pencoedjack

If you are talking about tonight you are talking shite

Was you dreaming last night ?
[Post edited 30 Nov 2017 14:39]
Sack Clement on 13:41 - Nov 30 with 6019 viewsmissingmel

Sack Clement on 21:33 - Nov 29 by pencoedjack

If you are talking about tonight you are talking shite

Was you axctually dreaming last night ?
Sack Clement on 13:53 - Nov 30 with 6004 viewstheloneranger

Sack Clement on 21:51 - Nov 29 by GeoffThom

I've tried to back him but now I think he has to go ,even if it's just to give us and the players a lift ,his tactics are really poor,there's no desire to go out and give it a go ,we just keep looking to contain .
Even the bloody commentators are saying we're negative ,look at the chance we had to float in a free kick we played it flaming backwards ,crap

Sam "Hippo Head" Allardyce said on MOTD2 a few weeks ago....

"Swansea City are one of the easiest sides to set up against...Their first thought is to either go sideways or go back. They give you so much time to set up your defence"....!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Sack Clement on 14:18 - Nov 30 with 5972 viewsicecoldjack

Posted this on the match thread .

Most other sackings in recent years i pretty much have gone along with but i honestly think that the talent pool is now so depleted it's almost irrelevent who's manager/coach . This is summed up when thinking of how many of our players we could now sell on for profit and would be in demand in the premier league.

1 or 2 maybe but neither or any would improve any other premier league team, Mawson ? nope. Fabianski? maybe, but most clubs have decent keepers these days .

I said a while back that the tipping balance of talent V average joes has been going the wrong way for a while. The only way you can improve that is by good recruitment abroad, a good youth system or by spending the market value and recruiting the right player for the right position and system.

We've done nothing of note in the above areas and thats the main reason we are struggling, Clements woefulness is being highlighted by poor player choices by DOF,scouts and paul himself. All three are responsible but the single constant in our slide into oblivion has been Huw Jenkins, that's where we've come up short.

Sack the manager, replace, get a bump maybe, carry on into the summer, sign more poor players repeat until relegation finally catches up ala Wigan Aston Villa, Sunderland,Fulham,Blackburn etc. The downward spiral is staring us all in the face and has been for the last 3 seasons, but Jenks and Co. needed to sell the club so priorities were there while a band aid was fitted to the playing squad to patch it up.

Joe Allens non signing was the crossroads s that confirmed all our fears, wouldn't pay £10m for Joe but waited 18 months and signed Clucas,Mesa after signing Fer and Carol . Net cost ? wages ? signing on fees ? yes, it just doesn't add up..unless the only concern is securing the sale keeping the books looingk decent and cashing in .

Ditto the managers signed. Monk-cheap FG - cheap Bradley-cheap Clement- cheap...but not really after paying them all off including the staff! it's utter incompetence and has been since ego's got involved with Tutu and Laudrup.

It's a tragedy that it was harder to get relegated than to stay up,especially the platform Rodgers and Laudrup gave us , Huw and Co. managed to fook it up though ! now we are left with total dross from top to bottom and not many managers can improve so many average players in such a short time . IMO The players are playing for the manager It's just that the players arn't very good. Sad but true. We've sold off too much talent and not replaced, you can only p1ss with the cock you got .
Sack Clement on 14:23 - Nov 30 with 5966 viewstheloneranger

Sack Clement on 14:18 - Nov 30 by icecoldjack

Most other sackings in recent years i pretty much have gone along with but i honestly think that the talent pool is now so depleted it's almost irrelevent who's manager/coach . This is summed up when thinking of how many of our players we could now sell on for profit and would be in demand in the premier league.

1 or 2 maybe but neither or any would improve any other premier league team, Mawson ? nope. Fabianski? maybe, but most clubs have decent keepers these days .

I said a while back that the tipping balance of talent V average joes has been going the wrong way for a while. The only way you can improve that is by good recruitment abroad, a good youth system or by spending the market value and recruiting the right player for the right position and system.

We've done nothing of note in the above areas and thats the main reason we are struggling, Clements woefulness is being highlighted by poor player choices by DOF,scouts and paul himself. All three are responsible but the single constant in our slide into oblivion has been Huw Jenkins, that's where we've come up short.

Sack the manager, replace, get a bump maybe, carry on into the summer, sign more poor players repeat until relegation finally catches up ala Wigan Aston Villa, Sunderland,Fulham,Blackburn etc. The downward spiral is staring us all in the face and has been for the last 3 seasons, but Jenks and Co. needed to sell the club so priorities were there while a band aid was fitted to the playing squad to patch it up.

Joe Allens non signing was the crossroads s that confirmed all our fears, wouldn't pay £10m for Joe but waited 18 months and signed Clucas,Mesa after signing Fer and Carol . Net cost ? wages ? signing on fees ? yes, it just doesn't add up..unless the only concern is securing the sale keeping the books looingk decent and cashing in .

Ditto the managers signed. Monk-cheap FG - cheap Bradley-cheap Clement- cheap...but not really after paying them all off including the staff! it's utter incompetence and has been since ego's got involved with Tutu and Laudrup.

It's a tragedy that it was harder to get relegated than to stay up,especially the platform Rodgers and Laudrup gave us , Huw and Co. managed to fook it up though ! now we are left with total dross from top to bottom and not many managers can improve so many average players in such a short time . IMO The players are playing for the manager It's just that the players arn't very good. Sad but true. We've sold off too much talent and not replaced, you can only p1ss with the cock you got .

The sad fact is..."You buy Championship players"....

You end up...."Playing in the Championship"...!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Sack Clement on 14:39 - Nov 30 with 5944 viewsicecoldjack

Sack Clement on 14:23 - Nov 30 by theloneranger

The sad fact is..."You buy Championship players"....

You end up...."Playing in the Championship"...!!

Init, The arrogance of Huw and Co. thinking they knew best when they were fooking clueless.

Remember this ?

Tutu.
"I’ve not spoken to Michael, but I’m very disappointed about the situation. I did a lot of good work for Swansea and I helped to bring players like Chico Flores, Michu, Pablo Hernandez and Jonathan de Guzman to the club.”

He said he feared that if the Swans were interested in cheap, Championship players that was simply not good enough for Laudrup.

“Huw forgets everything I have done for the club. I’m afraid and worried of what will happen in the future,” Tutumlu added

This bit really tickled me.
"Laudrup’s disappointment was first made known against the backdrop of Swansea’s refusal to press ahead with a bid for St Etienne striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang — a player understood to be well out of budget in terms of fees and wages.

It prompted questions over the funds available to Laudrup for the agreed squad strengthening needed ahead of a third Premier League campaign at the Liberty Stadium.

However, chairman Jenkins countered that claim with comments made after the announcement of Jose Canas’ pre-contract signing, stating that there were “substantial” funds ready for the manager’s use."

Laudrup even answered that by saying the player was within budget he was given, sometimes one good player is worth more than 3 sh11t ones !!

Huw had "substantial funds" though apparently..

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/michael-laudrup-latest
Sack Clement on 14:48 - Nov 30 with 5929 viewsjeza739

Totally agree. Should have kept and backed FG but we all know why that didnt happen. Theres part of me that will happily accept relegation if the yanks lose a shit load of money and big nose etc get driven out of the club
Sack Clement on 16:00 - Nov 30 with 5896 viewsacejack3065

If we lose to Stoke it must be game over right? How can he justify his position with another loss?
Sack Clement on 18:36 - Nov 30 with 5849 viewsGeoffThom

Sack Clement on 14:39 - Nov 30 by icecoldjack

Init, The arrogance of Huw and Co. thinking they knew best when they were fooking clueless.

Remember this ?

Tutu.
"I’ve not spoken to Michael, but I’m very disappointed about the situation. I did a lot of good work for Swansea and I helped to bring players like Chico Flores, Michu, Pablo Hernandez and Jonathan de Guzman to the club.”

He said he feared that if the Swans were interested in cheap, Championship players that was simply not good enough for Laudrup.

“Huw forgets everything I have done for the club. I’m afraid and worried of what will happen in the future,” Tutumlu added

"Laudrup’s disappointment was first made known against the backdrop of Swansea’s refusal to press ahead with a bid for St Etienne striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang — a player understood to be well out of budget in terms of fees and wages.

It prompted questions over the funds available to Laudrup for the agreed squad strengthening needed ahead of a third Premier League campaign at the Liberty Stadium.

However, chairman Jenkins countered that claim with comments made after the announcement of Jose Canas’ pre-contract signing, stating that there were “substantial” funds ready for the manager’s use."

Laudrup even answered that by saying the player was within budget he was given, sometimes one good player is worth more than 3 sh11t ones !!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/michael-laudrup-latest

This should be pinned up as the banner for every forum,we should have listened to this guy instead of supporting Jenkins ,oh for feckin hindsight 😡😡😡😡😡😡
Sack Clement on 19:07 - Nov 30 with 5805 viewsWingstandwood

Remember this ?

Tutu.

Thats all Jenkins was interested in at that particular period of time? Was? Paving the way to have dividend pay-outs and having favourable future sell-off/takeover conditions that would be beneficial to himself and his merry gang of greedy, parasitic low-lifes.

The very same reason why desperately required wingers, No10, fullback or two were not bought in the Summer. Keep the club up on the cheap, make mega-profits and have nice accounts to present in the future when ever increasing TV revenue is tens of millions more than what it is now.

Huw Jenkins is a Kamikaze case and Trojan horse impostor at the very heart of the club. The Yanks are going to regret falling for the JTAK myth, over-hype, lies and complete and utter bullsh#t.

Argus!

Sack Clement on 19:37 - Nov 30 with 5769 viewsjasfan

Good post mate that sums the situation up well.
Sack Clement on 20:04 - Nov 30 with 5728 viewsbonymine

Totally spot on post that mate, superbly sums up our predicament and the reasons why we have spiralled downwards into this one way ticket to the Championship.

I have been resigned to our relegation fate for quite some time now and as many have said (albeit somewhat crudely) on here, you can’t polish a turd !!

I have supported OUR CLUB since 1974 through thick and thin and been a long term season ticket holder but I have already made the decision NOT to renew my season ticket for next season (along with my Dad and two sons) UNLESS there is the highly unlikely scenario that Jenkins is gone along with the Septics.....

So in other words, looks like I’ll be watching Welsh League or local football next season as no streams available in the Championship 😉😂 but I have NO REGRETS ....quite simply enough is enough.

At least Petty has the decency to Phuck Off back to London yet Gonzo & the Septics literally hang around like a VERY BAD SMELL ....

You Greedy B*$tards Get Out of OUR Club.

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Sack Clement on 20:17 - Nov 30 with 5709 viewsRancid

He should have gone weeks ago and taken Sanches with him.Do you think someone like Sam Allardyce would put up with the guff we're being served up week in week out? The players cant respect him and Clement must be thinking how the phuck am i still here.

Hand in your notice and give the club half a chance of turning the corner and you'll be respected for something then at least.
Sack Clement on 20:18 - Nov 30 with 5706 viewsWingstandwood

Sack Clement on 20:04 - Nov 30 by bonymine

Totally spot on post that mate, superbly sums up our predicament and the reasons why we have spiralled downwards into this one way ticket to the Championship.

I have been resigned to our relegation fate for quite some time now and as many have said (albeit somewhat crudely) on here, you can’t polish a turd !!

I have supported OUR CLUB since 1974 through thick and thin and been a long term season ticket holder but I have already made the decision NOT to renew my season ticket for next season (along with my Dad and two sons) UNLESS there is the highly unlikely scenario that Jenkins is gone along with the Septics.....

So in other words, looks like I’ll be watching Welsh League or local football next season as no streams available in the Championship 😉😂 but I have NO REGRETS ....quite simply enough is enough.

At least Petty has the decency to Phuck Off back to London yet Gonzo & the Septics literally hang around like a VERY BAD SMELL ....

You Greedy B*$tards Get Out of OUR Club.

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

I know a family of a father, a son and the two daughters that have not renewed. Pre- Petty era and Petty era veterans and long term lower division loyal they were. I don't blame you. The betrayal and contempt shown by Jenkins continued tenure, Morgan/Van Zweden travel club etc will come back to haunt the Yanks.

The club will have a double hit i.e. plastics leaving with a relegation and the real-quality Petty era veterans forever turning their backs because of the way they've been treated like absolute sh#t under the shoe stuff.

Argus!

Sack Clement on 20:21 - Nov 30 with 5692 views34dfgdf54

Remember this ?

Tutu.

Tutumlu tweeted a picture of Jenkins saying that Swansea fans would find out soon enough what he’s all about, lies and deception.

Oh how he was right.
Sack Clement on 21:34 - Nov 30 with 5599 viewsPentyrchJack

I was at Stanford Bridge and we were shocking - not one attempt on goal - I get the logic of defending the game against a class team like Chelsea but the problem is they have so much quality they are likely to score, so how the hell do we then get back into the game??? Oh, isn't that what happened last night? So PC, time's up.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024