Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sack Clement 21:31 - Nov 29 with 13153 viewsPozuelosSideys

.. you clueless Americans muppets or your investment is gone.

We are terrible, and i mean.. embarrassingly bad.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Sack Clement on 21:32 - Nov 29 with 6611 viewsSwansNZ

at least with Bob, you could sort of laugh at him.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Sack Clement on 21:33 - Nov 29 with 6600 viewspencoedjack

If you are talking about tonight you are talking shite
Sack Clement on 21:35 - Nov 29 with 6550 viewsPozuelosSideys

Sack Clement on 21:33 - Nov 29 by pencoedjack

If you want to use tonight to paper over a crack, fine. But we all know we are terrible and going down

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Sack Clement on 21:35 - Nov 29 with 6547 viewsSwansNZ

Could be talking about the whole season, even our wins we've not been very good.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 21:35]

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Sack Clement on 21:39 - Nov 29 with 6413 viewsdcd14

I don't think he is.

Even away at Chelsea our attacking play is embarrassing.

Chelsea weren't great tonight and we mustered next to nothing going forward again.

According to the comm, 4th game this season without a shot on target. Abysmal.
Sack Clement on 21:41 - Nov 29 with 6347 viewslonglostjack

Would be a stupid bloody move. Who would you want? Sack HJ and the faaking Yanks first.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Sack Clement on 21:42 - Nov 29 with 6316 viewsGlyn1

Sack Clement on 21:35 - Nov 29 by PozuelosSideys

If you want to use tonight to paper over a crack, fine. But we all know we are terrible and going down

We lost 1-0 to the Premier League Champions who were playing at home.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Sack Clement on 21:43 - Nov 29 with 6259 viewsTom1912

Sack Clement on 21:42 - Nov 29 by Glyn1

They were very poor though.

If we had anything about us, we'd have least worried them tonight. A decent performance and we'd have come away with something.
Login to get fewer ads

Sack Clement on 21:44 - Nov 29 with 6252 viewsPozuelosSideys

Read dcd's post above. That was a training game for Chelsea. I have no issue playing that way against the top teams away. But come on, we look clueless.

Pretty much every game we have this season. Dont let results like this gloss over the fact we are utterly fcking terrible. If it doesnt change, we are finishing bottom.. and by a good few points too.

Sack Clement on 21:44 - Nov 29 with 6242 viewsicecoldjack

Am i the only one who thought once we flushed the turd Sanches out the team we looked much better and finished the stronger ?

I thought the players worked hard kept good shape and started passing the ball really well in the last 20 mins, it's very frustrating that the final pass is always going wrong but i was expecting us to be out played completely for 90 mins .

Apart fromt heir fluky goal i thought we coped well.

Special mention for VDH i thought the bloke was immense tonight, no nonsense player reminded me of Japp Stam with some of his crunching tackles and challenges, a bit more of that we need IMO, nothing wrong with softening up the opposition, VDH has been superb 2 games running so a big well done to him .

I'm not going to give the players grief over that tonight, neith will i the manager, only Sanches was truly awful and should never play another game for us .
Sack Clement on 21:44 - Nov 29 with 6229 viewsdcd14

We also didn't have a shot on target for the 4th game this season.
Sack Clement on 21:45 - Nov 29 with 6216 viewscastlejack

Can’t keep thinking this way, nil points will not get us out of the relegation zone, however many reasons are concocted

Poll: Next Swans manager

Sack Clement on 21:46 - Nov 29 with 6202 viewslonglostjack

Sack Clement on 21:44 - Nov 29 by icecoldjack

Am i the only one who thought once we flushed the turd Sanches out the team we looked much better and finished the stronger ?

I thought the players worked hard kept good shape and started passing the ball really well in the last 20 mins, it's very frustrating that the final pass is always going wrong but i was expecting us to be out played completely for 90 mins .

Apart fromt heir fluky goal i thought we coped well.

Special mention for VDH i thought the bloke was immense tonight, no nonsense player reminded me of Japp Stam with some of his crunching tackles and challenges, a bit more of that we need IMO, nothing wrong with softening up the opposition, VDH has been superb 2 games running so a big well done to him .

I'm not going to give the players grief over that tonight, neith will i the manager, only Sanches was truly awful and should never play another game for us .

Bang on.

Sack Clement on 21:47 - Nov 29 with 6165 viewsdcd14

We can't keep accepting this type of performance though.

Once again according to the comms we are the only team not to register a single point when we go behind, the problem we have is we don't have the ability to get ahead either.

In the last 3 games we have had 2 shots on target.....laughable.
Sack Clement on 21:49 - Nov 29 with 6139 viewslidojack

You can thank Fabianski for that, made 9 good saves tonight to keep us in the game. Just a shame we don't have a Scooby going forward to capitalize on a good defensive display.
Sack Clement on 21:51 - Nov 29 with 6103 viewsGeoffThom

I've tried to back him but now I think he has to go ,even if it's just to give us and the players a lift ,his tactics are really poor,there's no desire to go out and give it a go ,we just keep looking to contain .
Even the bloody commentators are saying we're negative ,look at the chance we had to float in a free kick we played it flaming backwards ,crap
Sack Clement on 21:59 - Nov 29 with 6016 viewsJack59

I thought apart from Sanchez, Naughton and Carroll, the players did themselves proud tonight, It was as much as we could have hoped for from them. we nearly had an effort on target again, In fairness to Bony, he's getting to look sharp again, but he's got no help at all from anywhere.
The main problem is that we are playing 6 or 7 players who really are not up to Premiership standard, they would be decent players in the lower leagues. I hope we can hang on to them, so we can mount some sort of a comeback from League 1 in a couple of years time.
Sack Clement on 22:01 - Nov 29 with 5979 viewsswan65split

if hes not sacked this week we are deffo down , no ifs no buts, even to pick sanches for this game shows he has no clue.
Sack Clement on 22:03 - Nov 29 with 5939 viewsjackrabbit

Sack Clement on 21:41 - Nov 29 by longlostjack

Would be a stupid bloody move. Who would you want? Sack HJ and the faaking Yanks first.

Agreed. I welcome any change that gets us out this hole. I'm no fan of Clement. But I'm not sure that changing the manager will change much. We have no creativity, no goal scoring threat and some very below-average players. It's the old saying "you can't polish a turd".
Sack Clement on 22:05 - Nov 29 with 5895 viewspencoedjack

Sack Clement on 21:47 - Nov 29 by dcd14

We can't keep accepting this type of performance though.

Once again according to the comms we are the only team not to register a single point when we go behind, the problem we have is we don't have the ability to get ahead either.

In the last 3 games we have had 2 shots on target.....laughable.

I tell you what let’s have 6 shots on target and lose 4 or 5 nil.

It’s like talk sport on here it’s not we defended well it’s Chelsea played shite.
Sack Clement on 22:07 - Nov 29 with 5867 viewsLandore_Jack

Zero shots on target. Two off target. That stat says it all.

#backtojack

Sack Clement on 22:09 - Nov 29 with 5806 viewslonglostjack

Sack Clement on 22:01 - Nov 29 by swan65split

if hes not sacked this week we are deffo down , no ifs no buts, even to pick sanches for this game shows he has no clue.

Or no choice.

Sack Clement on 22:12 - Nov 29 with 5757 viewsLandore_Jack

Sack Clement on 22:05 - Nov 29 by pencoedjack

I tell you what let’s have 6 shots on target and lose 4 or 5 nil.

It’s like talk sport on here it’s not we defended well it’s Chelsea played shite.

If we had 6 shots on target there would be a possibility of us scoring!

#backtojack

Sack Clement on 22:12 - Nov 29 with 5748 viewsjack2jack

If we weren't in the shit,we would all have been reasonably pleased about tonights performance blah blah,but we are in the shit,so good defensive performance or not,it matters not a jot.
I can't see things changing any time soon,how many corners have we got to go turn until PC gets it right.
Fvck it I'm off,goodnight all.
Sack Clement on 22:13 - Nov 29 with 5728 viewsSmellyplumz

Sack Clement on 22:12 - Nov 29 by jack2jack

If we weren't in the shit,we would all have been reasonably pleased about tonights performance blah blah,but we are in the shit,so good defensive performance or not,it matters not a jot.
I can't see things changing any time soon,how many corners have we got to go turn until PC gets it right.
Fvck it I'm off,goodnight all.

Night mush.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024