Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positives if any 21:44 - Nov 29 with 1047 viewsshandyjack

Defensively the diamond shape suits us so much more. Personally i think we are 1/2 creative players away from having a solid team if Bony and Tammy stay fit.
VDH and Mawson look solid, and Fede should have to work to get back in the team.
4 pts a must from next 2 games

Poll: Expectation for the season

Positives if any on 21:48 - Nov 29 with 1015 viewsmagicdaps10

I agree, we need a creative player or 2 and it changes the whole dynamics of the team.

If we persist with the diamond then an Attacking Midfielder and Right Back and we can give ourselves a fighting chance.

There have been positives in our last 2 games for sure.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Positives if any on 21:50 - Nov 29 with 974 viewsLeonWasGod

It only suits us because we've 3,000 CMs and Dyer and Routs are still our wingers. We haven't got a lot of choice. A decent right back would help with the narrow mid. And a decent number 10.
Positives if any on 21:56 - Nov 29 with 948 viewsjack2jack

Trouble is SJ we've a load of games before January,could be all but over by then!
Positives if any on 21:58 - Nov 29 with 921 viewsshandyjack

Positives if any on 21:56 - Nov 29 by jack2jack

Trouble is SJ we've a load of games before January,could be all but over by then!

thats true, but i think West Ham will stay down around us, Stoke are poor, Huddersfield dropping like a stone. 9 pts before the window opens and i'll be relatively happier than i am now

Positives if any on 22:00 - Nov 29 with 888 viewsSmellyplumz

Positives if any on 21:58 - Nov 29 by shandyjack

thats true, but i think West Ham will stay down around us, Stoke are poor, Huddersfield dropping like a stone. 9 pts before the window opens and i'll be relatively happier than i am now

What's the 9 points coming from? You really think we'll get 9 points by Jan fk me.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Positives if any on 22:00 - Nov 29 with 888 viewsjack2jack

I know it can change,hope your right mate.
ATM it's a ball of chalk.
Positives if any on 22:02 - Nov 29 with 869 viewsshandyjack

Positives if any on 22:00 - Nov 29 by Smellyplumz

What's the 9 points coming from? You really think we'll get 9 points by Jan fk me.

i don't know if we will, but that's what i'd be happy with as a return, we do have on paper winneable games, bu whether we win them is another question.

Positives if any on 22:03 - Nov 29 with 857 viewslonglostjack

Carroll is such a lightweight in the tackle too. Massive weakness in his game. Ki could do with a North Korean rocket up his arse. Otherwise I agree though. Tammy yet to link up with Bony and splash the cash on a good attacking midfielder. Offer Tutumlu 30% commission on the deal for a good one and cut out HJ completely.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 22:04]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Positives if any on 22:04 - Nov 29 with 847 viewsWingstandwood

Positives? It's like saying the Titanic's band brass section had (prior to drowning) played their last number with some aplomb considering the fact they were somewhat distracted by a torrent of rushing water.

Argus!

Positives if any on 22:04 - Nov 29 with 843 viewsjack2jack

Positives if any on 22:02 - Nov 29 by shandyjack

i don't know if we will, but that's what i'd be happy with as a return, we do have on paper winneable games, bu whether we win them is another question.

Was it Clough who once said trouble is we don't play on paper we play on grass.😉
Positives if any on 22:04 - Nov 29 with 833 viewsSmellyplumz

Positives if any on 22:02 - Nov 29 by shandyjack

Ok I'll help you with that, no we won't.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Positives if any on 22:05 - Nov 29 with 822 viewsFireboy2

The only positive is bony is getting gametime and kevin will be back in contention

So PC needs to throw caution to the wind and and play both at the same to give us a slight chance of getting a sniff of a goal

And to give him a chance of keeping his job

If hes bothered thst is
Positives if any on 22:13 - Nov 29 with 763 viewsLeonWasGod

True. We are relying on others to be equally as crap. At least we're not shipping 4 and 5 goals like Wet Spam and Huddersfield. But before too long we'll be relying on a great escape again, but without the 2 players who made the biggest difference last time. It's going to be a massive ask to sty up. IF we can stay in touch between now and January, IF we sign a couple of decent players, IF Wilf can find his shooting boots, IF anyone else can be arsed to chip in with a goal or two....
Positives if any on 22:20 - Nov 29 with 725 views34dfgdf54

Positives if any on 22:05 - Nov 29 by Fireboy2

The only positive is bony is getting gametime and kevin will be back in contention

So PC needs to throw caution to the wind and and play both at the same to give us a slight chance of getting a sniff of a goal

And to give him a chance of keeping his job

If hes bothered thst is

Positives for me:

Clement knows now we can’t play Sanches. As I said in the Match thread, really horrible to watch him capitulate like that. Going to Bayern has absolutely killed him, wasn’t ready mentally and it’s cost him a chunk of his career. We can’t play him here, we simply can’t carry players we aren’t good enough.

Mawson and VDH immense, we played really narrow and Ollson and Naughton struggled to stop crosses come in to the box. They headed and cleared nearly everything.

Bony, while playing on scraps is slowly getting back to his best, really looking forward to seeing if him and Tammy can link up, If they do, we may have hope. McBurnie looked sharp when on aswell.

Fabianksi awesome again, won’t be here next year whatever the league.

Negatives:

Clement. Simply needs to go.

Sad state of our squad when we are still bringing on Routledge when chasing a goal.

No creative spark in midfield. We all knew this was going to happen, literally everyone, apart from Jenkins.

Really can’t see us surviving. Too many poor windows and a manager out of ideas. It catches up in the end, and I’m weirdly not as gutted as I should be over the probabilities of watching Championship football next season.
Positives if any on 22:29 - Nov 29 with 670 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Positives if any on 22:20 - Nov 29 by 34dfgdf54

Positives for me:

Clement knows now we can’t play Sanches. As I said in the Match thread, really horrible to watch him capitulate like that. Going to Bayern has absolutely killed him, wasn’t ready mentally and it’s cost him a chunk of his career. We can’t play him here, we simply can’t carry players we aren’t good enough.

Mawson and VDH immense, we played really narrow and Ollson and Naughton struggled to stop crosses come in to the box. They headed and cleared nearly everything.

Bony, while playing on scraps is slowly getting back to his best, really looking forward to seeing if him and Tammy can link up, If they do, we may have hope. McBurnie looked sharp when on aswell.

Fabianksi awesome again, won’t be here next year whatever the league.

Negatives:

Clement. Simply needs to go.

Sad state of our squad when we are still bringing on Routledge when chasing a goal.

No creative spark in midfield. We all knew this was going to happen, literally everyone, apart from Jenkins.

Really can’t see us surviving. Too many poor windows and a manager out of ideas. It catches up in the end, and I’m weirdly not as gutted as I should be over the probabilities of watching Championship football next season.

Yes, why bring on Routledge when Dyer has been playing so well?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024