Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) 22:45 - Nov 29 with 11800 viewsjackjackjackjack

Currently the most popular post on Reddit/Soccer. At least the whole world knows how dire he is.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/7ggefn/renato_sanches_passes_to_the_car

https://streamable.com/tb8xd

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 22:50 - Nov 29 with 9038 viewsWingstandwood

I know I should not but.......

Argus!

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 22:50 - Nov 29 with 9025 viewsBLAZE

Just saw this myself, he made the Reddit front page
Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 22:52 - Nov 29 with 9007 viewscastlejack

Perhaps we should put the logo behind the goal....You never know

Poll: Next Swans manager

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 22:52 - Nov 29 with 9005 viewsWingstandwood

Ahhhhhhhh, but? Here comes the excuse folks! He's only 20..................Mun!

Argus!

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 22:54 - Nov 29 with 8980 viewsGeoffThom

After tonight send him back ,we don't have time for this
Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 23:10 - Nov 29 with 8863 viewsMattG

Looked as if he felt he should be playing for Chelsea rather than against them and was pi55ed of that he wasn't. Even in that team of dogsh1t, he stood out a mile.
Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 23:13 - Nov 29 with 8840 viewsjack_lord

https://giphy.com/gifs/RLXNvWPPPeZkk?utm_source=media-link&utm_medium=landing&ut https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/7ggefn/renato_sanches_passes_to_the_car

I like this one better.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 23:15]

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 23:19 - Nov 29 with 8774 viewsSwansNZ

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 23:13 - Nov 29 by jack_lord

https://giphy.com/gifs/RLXNvWPPPeZkk?utm_source=media-link&utm_medium=landing&ut https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/7ggefn/renato_sanches_passes_to_the_car

I like this one better.

Fair play, his target didn't have to break stride to receive that.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 00:01 - Nov 30 with 8595 viewsTummer_from_Texas

His best pass of the night, being that Chelsea had to retrieve the ball and throw it in before taking it the other way.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 00:04 - Nov 30 with 8583 viewsLeonWasGod

Who's the statue, just to the left of the picture? Ki is it? Stood there, on his heels, feet planted. Maybe in this case Sanches was expecting some sort of forward movement. Not defending his overall display, but just a thought.
Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 00:07 - Nov 30 with 8573 viewsmajorraglan

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 23:13 - Nov 29 by jack_lord

I like this one better.

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 00:07 - Nov 30 with 8568 viewsLoyal

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 00:04 - Nov 30 by LeonWasGod

Who's the statue, just to the left of the picture? Ki is it? Stood there, on his heels, feet planted. Maybe in this case Sanches was expecting some sort of forward movement. Not defending his overall display, but just a thought.

Ki is Truely dreadful. Really bad.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

N/A. on 00:27 - Nov 30 with 8489 viewsHuw57

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 00:04 - Nov 30 by LeonWasGod

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:13]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 00:32 - Nov 30 with 8468 viewsGaryjack

N/A. on 00:27 - Nov 30 by Huw57

N/A.

Innit! Sanches, the European young player of the year passes to an advertisement board, and it's Ki's fault!
Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 01:26 - Nov 30 with 8353 viewsLeonWasGod

N/A. on 00:27 - Nov 30 by Huw57

N/A.

I'm not slamming Ki, just asking who it was. It's not a difficult question.
Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 01:30 - Nov 30 with 8352 viewsE20Jack

I think he looked across in his peripheries and saw the flash of red and assumed it was a player.

No excuse though. Woeful.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2017 1:31]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 01:33 - Nov 30 with 8345 viewsLoyal

Ill give Fab his due.
But fck off the rest.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 01:35 - Nov 30 with 8335 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 01:33 - Nov 30 by Loyal

Ill give Fab his due.
But fck off the rest.

Van der Hoorn and Mawson were both good and so was Bony although he had such little service.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 01:39 - Nov 30 with 8328 viewsLeonWasGod

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 01:30 - Nov 30 by E20Jack

I think he looked across in his peripheries and saw the flash of red and assumed it was a player.

No excuse though. Woeful.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2017 1:31]

Sort of why I was asking the question really. There had to be some thinking behind passing to nobody. Either he was expecting a runner or something like you said. Anyway pointless to micro analyse it.

Surely Fer has got to start getting the nod ahead of him.
Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 02:44 - Nov 30 with 8267 viewsjasper_T

That was the most energetic I've seen Fer in the second half of a game.
Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 06:26 - Nov 30 with 8088 viewsswanseajack4eva

Serious post ... looking at both these clips and thinking of the many many misplaced passes from Sanches this season ... I seriously wonder if Sanches might have problems with his vision ... the club should get him to an optician. Is that done as part of a medical?

Short sightedness can come on quite quickly in the late teen years and early 20’s ... he might need contact lenses or stronger stronger contact lenses.

You would image he would realise this on his own and take action, but he is only 20 and may not have much help/support around him.
Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 08:01 - Nov 30 with 7819 views34dfgdf54

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 02:44 - Nov 30 by jasper_T

That was the most energetic I've seen Fer in the second half of a game.

I don't personally think Fer has the fitness to play 90 minutes, coming on second half is the best role for him, but the state of our squad means we have little choice other than to start him.
Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 08:27 - Nov 30 with 7730 viewsBobby_Fischer

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 06:26 - Nov 30 by swanseajack4eva

Serious post ... looking at both these clips and thinking of the many many misplaced passes from Sanches this season ... I seriously wonder if Sanches might have problems with his vision ... the club should get him to an optician. Is that done as part of a medical?

Short sightedness can come on quite quickly in the late teen years and early 20’s ... he might need contact lenses or stronger stronger contact lenses.

You would image he would realise this on his own and take action, but he is only 20 and may not have much help/support around him.

Anyone playing at a Premier League club probably has more help around him than Donald Trump, they are pampered day in day out.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 08:37 - Nov 30 with 7682 viewsWarwickHunt

Bayern have mugged us off with his visually-impaired identical twin while Renato is locked away practising his keepy-uppy and set pieces all day under the auspices of the evil Dr. Fußball.

Pesky Krauts.
Renato Sanches passes to the Carabao logo (inc Paul Clement reaction) on 08:38 - Nov 30 with 7678 viewsLandore_Jack

He's on a par with Shechter. One of the worst players to play for the Swans since we were promoted to the Premier League.

#backtojack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024