Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tummulu 22:52 - Nov 29 with 25471 viewsGeoffThom

Somebody give the yanks his number ,then we might end up with half decent players in Jan ,just don't tell that knob jenkins 😂😂
Tummulu on 22:54 - Nov 29 with 9217 viewsPozuelosSideys

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Tummulu on 22:55 - Nov 29 with 9211 viewsWingstandwood

Aye, Jenkins has already narrowed down his list to get us another two or three more central midfielders.

Argus!

Tummulu on 22:56 - Nov 29 with 9198 viewsGeoffThom

Tummulu on 22:55 - Nov 29 by Wingstandwood

Aye, Jenkins has already narrowed down his list to get us another two or three more central midfielders.

All at 5m his favourite figure
Tummulu on 23:00 - Nov 29 with 9183 viewsjasfan

Every game just seems to emphasise the ineptitude in player recruitment at the football club and hence the subsequent failure to produce a squad capable of competing in the Premier League this season.
Tummulu on 19:47 - May 12 with 8124 viewsGeoffThom

I’m ahead of my time 😂😂😂
Tummulu on 19:56 - May 12 with 8053 viewsPrivate_Partz

Tummulu on 19:47 - May 12 by GeoffThom

I’m ahead of my time 😂😂😂

I hope you are.
At least all this faffing about is cheering a few of us up even if it isn't only temporary and it all turns out to be just the rantings of a madman ;-)
Bayram is like the Trump if football...

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tummulu on 19:58 - May 12 with 8028 viewsGaryjack

Tummulu on 20:00 - May 12 with 8017 viewsGeoffThom

Tummulu on 19:56 - May 12 by Private_Partz

I hope you are.
At least all this faffing about is cheering a few of us up even if it isn't only temporary and it all turns out to be just the rantings of a madman ;-)
Bayram is like the Trump if football...

The thing is jokes aside we knew in aug and the year before that we were barking up the wrong tree with the agents we were dealing with ,who’s that local lad who’s an agent forget his name now but he’s had a say in our recruiting I think and he deals mainly in crap ?
Login to get fewer ads

Tummulu on 20:10 - May 12 with 7974 viewsGeoffThom

Tummulu on 20:00 - May 12 by GeoffThom

The thing is jokes aside we knew in aug and the year before that we were barking up the wrong tree with the agents we were dealing with ,who’s that local lad who’s an agent forget his name now but he’s had a say in our recruiting I think and he deals mainly in crap ?

Jamie moralee??
Tummulu on 20:17 - May 12 with 7941 viewsTheResurrection

What's Tutu's record throughout the years?

We remember Michu who we had for one season.

We remember De Guzman who a lot slagged off

We remember Pablo who, also, a lot slagged off and was in and out of teams quite a lot.

We remember Chico who a lot slagged off for diving

How long do you all think this facked up Turk could maintain a regular EPL side for by churning his small pool of talent over and over again?

This is a big part of the problem. You all thought he was the answer to ever lasting success.

This is why you're all a bit tapped.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Tummulu on 20:23 - May 12 with 7903 viewsLeonWasGod

Tummulu on 22:56 - Nov 29 by GeoffThom

All at 5m his favourite figure

He’ll have to knock a few naughts of that IF we go down.
Tummulu on 20:23 - May 12 with 7902 viewsGeoffThom

Tummulu on 20:17 - May 12 by TheResurrection

We remember Pablo who, also, a lot slagged off and was in and out of teams quite a lot.

How long do you all think this facked up Turk could maintain a regular EPL side for by churning his small pool of talent over and over again?

This is a big part of the problem. You all thought he was the answer to ever lasting success.

Ooh look at you ,mate you this last twelve months have been dramatically wrong with your assessments so too complain about the one agent who got us the best and I mean the best players we’ve ever had is rich and once again making you look a prat .
Wolves have done spectacularly using this method so for now have a summer off to reflect on the fact when it come to football knowledge we all sometimes get it wrong even the professional do but you are beyond redemption and very very wrong 😂😂😂
Tummulu on 20:25 - May 12 with 7880 viewsGeoffThom

Tummulu on 20:23 - May 12 by LeonWasGod

He’ll have to knock a few naughts of that IF we go down.

I’d imagine he’d stick to 3-5 m but way lower wages
Tummulu on 20:27 - May 12 with 7869 viewsswan65split

"And the fans to come together and stop slagging off anything and everything the first opportunity we'd get. "

Bizzare
Tummulu on 20:35 - May 12 with 7832 viewsGeoffThom

Tummulu on 20:27 - May 12 by swan65split

"And the fans to come together and stop slagging off anything and everything the first opportunity we'd get. "

Bizzare

Blokes a tool,I’m sure he gets some thrill from posting stupid statements
Tummulu on 20:36 - May 12 with 7818 viewsDJack

Tummulu on 20:17 - May 12 by TheResurrection

The funny thing is that I and many other fans did not slate those players, we rated them. We might have not liked the fact that Pabs was injured often, we would have preferred if JdG put a foot in occasionally and we preferred Chico to stay on his feet (and put the bricks down).

Neither Bayram, Laudrup nor the above mentioned players are the answer to ever lasting success... No one is but no one except you said that. Your strawman is just deflection.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Tummulu on 20:38 - May 12 with 7799 viewstheloneranger

Tummulu on 20:10 - May 12 by GeoffThom

Jamie moralee??

Karl Elsey ??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Tummulu on 20:39 - May 12 with 7790 viewsGeoffThom

Tummulu on 20:38 - May 12 by theloneranger

Karl Elsey ??

I’m not sure ,may be both ?
Tummulu on 21:12 - May 12 with 7683 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 20:23 - May 12 by GeoffThom

Ooh look at you ,mate you this last twelve months have been dramatically wrong with your assessments so too complain about the one agent who got us the best and I mean the best players we’ve ever had is rich and once again making you look a prat .
Wolves have done spectacularly using this method so for now have a summer off to reflect on the fact when it come to football knowledge we all sometimes get it wrong even the professional do but you are beyond redemption and very very wrong 😂😂😂

I know you're genuinely one of the most twp on this site but are you comparing Jorge Mendez with Bayram Tutu????

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Tummulu on 21:18 - May 12 with 7608 viewsDewi1jack

Tummulu on 22:55 - Nov 29 by Wingstandwood

Trouble is, that list contains the names of 20 goalies as well

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Tummulu on 21:18 - May 12 with 7606 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 20:36 - May 12 by DJack

The funny thing is that I and many other fans did not slate those players, we rated them. We might have not liked the fact that Pabs was injured often, we would have preferred if JdG put a foot in occasionally and we preferred Chico to stay on his feet (and put the bricks down).

Neither Bayram, Laudrup nor the above mentioned players are the answer to ever lasting success... No one is but no one except you said that. Your strawman is just deflection.

It's not a straw man argument, it was a question put to my simple friends.

I asked what success Tutu had had over the years for my aforementioned simpletons to have place him on such a god like pedestal?

I also liked those players and I never moaned about any of things I mentioned above, but plenty, plenty did

His second season didn't bring anyone of particular note to us.
You'd think Laudrup would be in a Champions League side by now with the abundance of talent Tutu has on his ever lasting conveyor belt.

So take the straws out from the gaps in your teef and answer the god damn question.

List me Tutu's success and let's see what stands up to scrutiny.

Tummulu on 21:19 - May 12 with 7605 viewsGeoffThom

Tummulu on 21:12 - May 12 by TheResurrection

I know you're genuinely one of the most twp on this site but are you comparing Jorge Mendez with Bayram Tutu????

Bit like you with lorente and siggy ,haven’t you decided to reflect on you glaring cockups for the summer yet
Tummulu on 21:19 - May 12 with 7603 viewsmagicdaps10

Leave Chris Cockwhomble to it lads.

Back to topic.

All very strange what is happening here with Laudrups agent, I suspect we will have a better idea of things to come in the next 7 days.

Now shut it cockwhomble.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Tummulu on 21:22 - May 12 with 7574 viewsGeoffThom

Tummulu on 21:19 - May 12 by magicdaps10

Leave Chris Cockwhomble to it lads.

Back to topic.

All very strange what is happening here with Laudrups agent, I suspect we will have a better idea of things to come in the next 7 days.

Now shut it cockwhomble.

Love it 😂😂😂😂 somethings coming that’s for sure what I don’t know ,but I think it’s going to be better than before that’s for sure ,zzzzzzzzz waits for resident cockwhomble👍
Tummulu on 21:24 - May 12 with 7554 viewsmagicdaps10

Tummulu on 21:22 - May 12 by GeoffThom

Love it 😂😂😂😂 somethings coming that’s for sure what I don’t know ,but I think it’s going to be better than before that’s for sure ,zzzzzzzzz waits for resident cockwhomble👍

You not seen the WOL reporter tweeting our resident clown Res?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024