Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tummulu 22:52 - Nov 29 with 25796 viewsGeoffThom

Somebody give the yanks his number ,then we might end up with half decent players in Jan ,just don't tell that knob jenkins 😂😂
Tummulu on 21:25 - May 12 with 1840 viewsFireboy2

Tummulu on 20:35 - May 12 by GeoffThom

Blokes a tool,I’m sure he gets some thrill from posting stupid statements

Who? Tummulu or the res?
Tummulu on 21:26 - May 12 with 1835 viewsGeoffThom

Tummulu on 21:24 - May 12 by magicdaps10

You not seen the WOL reporter tweeting our resident clown Res?

No I don’t tweet sorry .hope he’s getting some though the bloke is away with the fairy’s 😂😂
Tummulu on 21:27 - May 12 with 1828 viewsGeoffThom

Tummulu on 21:25 - May 12 by Fireboy2

Who? Tummulu or the res?

Our own feckin idiot 👍
Tummulu on 21:38 - May 12 with 1789 viewsswan65split

Tummulu on 21:27 - May 12 by GeoffThom

Our own feckin idiot 👍

Dont tell him Pike.
Tummulu on 21:47 - May 12 with 1757 viewsTheResurrection

Talk about strawmen

Nobody can answer what Tutu has brought to the football table to make him the one where it all went wrong for us.

This is the level of intelligence this site is dealing with.

And idiots think this is where it all went wrong.

😂😂😂

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Tummulu on 21:48 - May 12 with 1751 viewsDJack

Tummulu on 21:18 - May 12 by TheResurrection

It's not a straw man argument, it was a question put to my simple friends.

I asked what success Tutu had had over the years for my aforementioned simpletons to have place him on such a god like pedestal?

I also liked those players and I never moaned about any of things I mentioned above, but plenty, plenty did

His second season didn't bring anyone of particular note to us.
You'd think Laudrup would be in a Champions League side by now with the abundance of talent Tutu has on his ever lasting conveyor belt.

So take the straws out from the gaps in your teef and answer the god damn question.

List me Tutu's success and let's see what stands up to scrutiny.

His second, as we saw it, was indeed poor.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who he had lined up, wasn't right for us according to Huw as he preffered three mediocre players for the same price. Was it down to Huw or Bayram for the poor second season?

I have never looked into his history elsewhere and therefore I won't comment (that includes players on his books and those he could/did arrange through his contacts).

The players he helped bring to us were good FOR US at that time. I've not put him on a pedestal but I think that he could, over time have a positive affect and this could be a symbiotic relationship based on the combined success of the club and agent. That said, he is not the Messiah...and neither are you (you're just a very naughty boy)

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Tummulu on 21:54 - May 12 with 1737 viewscostalotta

Tummulu on 21:48 - May 12 by DJack

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who he had lined up, wasn't right for us according to Huw as he preffered three mediocre players for the same price. Was it down to Huw or Bayram for the poor second season?

I have never looked into his history elsewhere and therefore I won't comment (that includes players on his books and those he could/did arrange through his contacts).

The players he helped bring to us were good FOR US at that time. I've not put him on a pedestal but I think that he could, over time have a positive affect and this could be a symbiotic relationship based on the combined success of the club and agent. That said, he is not the Messiah...and neither are you (you're just a very naughty boy)

Read somewhere he was banned from the training ground around summer 2013, which was the start of ML second season. The one he was sacked February 2014 , which oddly was not long after the winter window.
Tummulu on 21:56 - May 12 with 1728 viewsDJack

Tummulu on 21:54 - May 12 by costalotta

Read somewhere he was banned from the training ground around summer 2013, which was the start of ML second season. The one he was sacked February 2014 , which oddly was not long after the winter window.

Pesky facts giving context eh.

But you can't change the narrative as you are simple.

Rinse and repeat

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Tummulu on 22:05 - May 12 with 1686 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 21:48 - May 12 by DJack

Aubamayang was never an option. Not one bit.

He had offers from Champion's league club's he was never joining us.

Tutu has not had any sort of recognised success previously to Swansea or after.

But one thing that's followed him around is controversy and it usually involves dodgy transfer deals.

Is that really the relationship you all so hanker after?

Or was it always the perfect starting point when you all looked back and wanted to blame something?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Tummulu on 22:09 - May 12 with 1668 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 21:56 - May 12 by DJack

Pesky facts giving context eh.

But you can't change the narrative as you are simple.

Rinse and repeat

What 'facts' in that post you quoted bring any sort of reference to the debate?

Pesky or otherwise?

I am expecting to see an historic list as long as my arm detailing Tutu's transfer successes.

Because without that how can anyone look back to just one season and two or three good players and think that was it, we've cracked it..??!!

Tummulu on 22:11 - May 12 with 1655 viewsGeoffThom

Tummulu on 22:09 - May 12 by TheResurrection

Pesky or otherwise?

I am expecting to see an historic list as long as my arm detailing Tutu's transfer successes.

Because without that how can anyone look back to just one season and two or three good players and think that was it, we've cracked it..??!!

What like the great season you promised this year without our two best players ? Go to bed your dying on your arse again
Tummulu on 22:14 - May 12 with 1640 viewsDJack

Tummulu on 22:09 - May 12 by TheResurrection

Pesky or otherwise?

Bayram being frozen out, hence the second season lack of talented signings. Why do you always double down when a flaw in your argument is presented? Anyway, have a good evening.

Tummulu on 22:15 - May 12 with 1636 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 22:11 - May 12 by GeoffThom

What like the great season you promised this year without our two best players ? Go to bed your dying on your arse again

Geoff, this thread requires an IQ larger than the size of your shrinking Dick so run along you sad fack 👍

Tummulu on 22:15 - May 12 with 1637 viewsGeoffThom

Tummulu on 22:14 - May 12 by DJack

Bayram being frozen out, hence the second season lack of talented signings. Why do you always double down when a flaw in your argument is presented? Anyway, have a good evening.

Well said 😀😀
Tummulu on 22:15 - May 12 with 1636 viewsPrivate_Partz

Tummulu on 22:05 - May 12 by TheResurrection

But one thing that's followed him around is controversy and it usually involves dodgy transfer deals.

Or was it always the perfect starting point when you all looked back and wanted to blame something?

If Tutu is to be involved with the club again then I hope he brings ML with him as his boss is the one who would attract players to the club.
I am not at all sure how the players were sourced and signed in the first year of ML's reign. The only thing I know is it was not Jenkins. He was sensible in those days. Just controlling the purse strings before ego took over.
I personally don't care how Tutu and ML work as long as they get the quality in and on budget.
It could be just ML doing the biz with Tutu running naked round the Liberty with a Lord Nelson hat on for all I care ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tummulu on 22:16 - May 12 with 1630 viewsGeoffThom

Tummulu on 22:15 - May 12 by TheResurrection

Geoff, this thread requires an IQ larger than the size of your shrinking Dick so run along you sad fack 👍

Go away you’re boring us now
Tummulu on 22:18 - May 12 with 1624 viewsGeoffThom

Tummulu on 22:15 - May 12 by Private_Partz

If Tutu is to be involved with the club again then I hope he brings ML with him as his boss is the one who would attract players to the club.
I am not at all sure how the players were sourced and signed in the first year of ML's reign. The only thing I know is it was not Jenkins. He was sensible in those days. Just controlling the purse strings before ego took over.
I personally don't care how Tutu and ML work as long as they get the quality in and on budget.
It could be just ML doing the biz with Tutu running naked round the Liberty with a Lord Nelson hat on for all I care ;-)

Like it or loathe it when this guy was involved the standard of player was up
Tummulu on 22:19 - May 12 with 1620 viewscostalotta

Tummulu on 22:05 - May 12 by TheResurrection

Yeah Dortmund were pretty serious in their pursuit and obviously he’d go there instead of us. We were interested though.

You’re asking about BTs successes. I wouldn’t know but it’s clear he’s been successful in what he does. He did pretty well for us too.

What are all these controversies you speak of? Could you list them?
Tummulu on 22:35 - May 12 with 1572 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 22:14 - May 12 by DJack

But that's at Swansea alone.

Surely such a wizard in the transfer market would have a back catalogue bigger than the Beatles.

Where is it??

Tummulu on 22:38 - May 12 with 1567 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 22:18 - May 12 by GeoffThom

Like it or loathe it when this guy was involved the standard of player was up

He had no greater success than Reeves or Rodgers

Take Michu out of the equation and there'd be none of this

Tummulu on 22:41 - May 12 with 1555 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 22:19 - May 12 by costalotta

Yeah Dortmund were pretty serious in their pursuit and obviously he’d go there instead of us. We were interested though.

You’re asking about BTs successes. I wouldn’t know but it’s clear he’s been successful in what he does. He did pretty well for us too.

What are all these controversies you speak of? Could you list them?

It's clear is it???

He's been successful how? Please tell me of his successes?

People have a go at Jenkins for being a roofer, this guy was used car salesman!!!

Read about Ajax coming after Laudrup for tax evasion.

Or the third party deals he was doing whilst with us.

Tummulu on 22:43 - May 12 with 1543 viewscostalotta

Tummulu on 22:41 - May 12 by TheResurrection

It's clear is it???

He's been successful how? Please tell me of his successes?

People have a go at Jenkins for being a roofer, this guy was used car salesman!!!

Read about Ajax coming after Laudrup for tax evasion.

Or the third party deals he was doing whilst with us.

Yeah heard that and...
Tummulu on 22:48 - May 12 with 1530 viewsGeoffThom

Tummulu on 22:38 - May 12 by TheResurrection

He had no greater success than Reeves or Rodgers

Take Michu out of the equation and there'd be none of this

So de Guzman and Chico were also no good bit like lorente and siggy , I’d take reeves back ,also Rogers only knew Sinclair which was great but you probably slagged him of also ,when are you going to come out with top ideas then because your last predictions blew up in your face as we all remember
Tummulu on 22:50 - May 12 with 1510 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 22:43 - May 12 by costalotta

Yeah heard that and...

Try and add some substance or admit you've got nothing left to offer.

Tummulu on 22:52 - May 12 with 1502 viewscostalotta

Tummulu on 22:50 - May 12 by TheResurrection

Try and add some substance or admit you've got nothing left to offer.

I think we’re still waiting for the list of controversies.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024