Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tummulu 22:52 - Nov 29 with 25718 viewsGeoffThom

Somebody give the yanks his number ,then we might end up with half decent players in Jan ,just don't tell that knob jenkins 😂😂
Tummulu on 22:55 - May 12 with 1912 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 22:48 - May 12 by GeoffThom

So de Guzman and Chico were also no good bit like lorente and siggy , I’d take reeves back ,also Rogers only knew Sinclair which was great but you probably slagged him of also ,when are you going to come out with top ideas then because your last predictions blew up in your face as we all remember

Only Sinclair?

Ah right, so no Borini, Vorm, Routs, Graham, Caulker and oh yeah, your little bum chum Siggy.

Geoff lad, how can I put this, you're out of your league mate.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Tummulu on 22:57 - May 12 with 1904 viewsGeoffThom

Tummulu on 22:55 - May 12 by TheResurrection

Only Sinclair?

Ah right, so no Borini, Vorm, Routs, Graham, Caulker and oh yeah, your little bum chum Siggy.

As your fond of asking got a list they were his?
Tummulu on 23:04 - May 12 with 1876 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 22:52 - May 12 by costalotta

I think we’re still waiting for the list of controversies.

You don't think using an inbetween club in Bosnia to transfer Laudrup to Ajax wasn't controversial?

Or bringing in a bunch of foreigners because he'd tapped into their agencies and cut a deal that would benefit him personally, or one where he negotiated he'd get a cut of ALL SCFC's transfers or where he'd get half a million a year for as long as Laudrup stayed on.

Basically any deal Swansea would do he'd earn from, whether he was involved or not.

Is this the type of guy we're looking for?

Because he brought us 3 players out of 8 that were more than decent and has no particular track record either before or after?

Where's the argument for at?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Tummulu on 23:05 - May 12 with 1870 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 22:57 - May 12 by GeoffThom

As your fond of asking got a list they were his?

In English please?

Tummulu on 23:08 - May 12 with 1859 viewsTheResurrection

Do you know the funny thing here....

Fans have been banging on about asset stripping since the Americans have come in but there's not a single shred of evidence that's been the case.

But a guy known to have taken millions of SCFC's income is lauded as a hero and one we want back and where all our mistakes started...!!!

You're all thicker than shit fair play.

Tummulu on 23:08 - May 12 with 1855 viewsGeoffThom

Tummulu on 23:04 - May 12 by TheResurrection

You don't think using an inbetween club in Bosnia to transfer Laudrup to Ajax wasn't controversial?

Or bringing in a bunch of foreigners because he'd tapped into their agencies and cut a deal that would benefit him personally, or one where he negotiated he'd get a cut of ALL SCFC's transfers or where he'd get half a million a year for as long as Laudrup stayed on.

Basically any deal Swansea would do he'd earn from, whether he was involved or not.

Because he brought us 3 players out of 8 that were more than decent and has no particular track record either before or after?

All agents make a killing it's what's killing football but open your eyes they also hold the players and coaches and like it or not when he was involved we were at our best .now do me a favour cockwhomble and feck off you twaaaaaat
Tummulu on 23:12 - May 12 with 1833 viewsSwanjaxs

Who is this Tummulu everyone is quoting anyway?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Tummulu on 23:15 - May 12 with 1814 viewsswan65split

Tummulu on 23:08 - May 12 by GeoffThom

All agents make a killing it's what's killing football but open your eyes they also hold the players and coaches and like it or not when he was involved we were at our best .now do me a favour cockwhomble and feck off you twaaaaaat

yep we won Cup, went to europe, yep they made a killing, who else did?
since then Pantomime seasons.
Login to get fewer ads

Tummulu on 23:27 - May 12 with 1784 viewsPrivate_Partz

Indeed and that is why we have to swim with the sharks now and then. We have continued to do this long after Huw gave Tutu his marching orders.
As someone pointed out the other day we paid more to agents last year than Tutu earned from the deal he made with Huw Jenkins. He was paid the equivalent to half a Sam Clucas leg apparently ;-)
We played the best football and had the best team under this combo and in my eyes they were shat upon from a great height as Huw backed the wrong warring factions.
Anyways don't let's fret too much over it. It is quite likely all bollo and we will end up with Mick McCarthy as Chief Coach with Jenkins still running player recruitment. Now that would be something for me to weep about ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tummulu on 23:30 - May 12 with 1769 viewsTheResurrection

No, thicko.

Players make good money for transacting their own players from club to club, they don't arrange cuts with other agencies and try flogging their players to different clubs.

They don't demand a cut of deals that had nothing to do with them.

Let's be honest, if you had half a brain and could see past your nose you wouldn't be holding up Tutu as someone we should be holding up as a fallen hero

All he really wanted was to take as much of SCFC's money as humanly possible.

Tummulu on 23:32 - May 12 with 1763 viewsswan65split

Tummulu on 23:27 - May 12 by Private_Partz

Indeed and that is why we have to swim with the sharks now and then. We have continued to do this long after Huw gave Tutu his marching orders.
As someone pointed out the other day we paid more to agents last year than Tutu earned from the deal he made with Huw Jenkins. He was paid the equivalent to half a Sam Clucas leg apparently ;-)
We played the best football and had the best team under this combo and in my eyes they were shat upon from a great height as Huw backed the wrong warring factions.
Anyways don't let's fret too much over it. It is quite likely all bollo and we will end up with Mick McCarthy as Chief Coach with Jenkins still running player recruitment. Now that would be something for me to weep about ;-)

if its all Ballo as you say we will end up with someone, but it probably wont be someone who wont stand for Bull shat....thats for sure.
Tummulu on 23:36 - May 12 with 1750 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 23:27 - May 12 by Private_Partz

When one day it all comes out about Tutu and how he operated you'll look absolutely stupid.

You're actually holding this guy up as some sort of mythical football god who would've solved our problems and brought us unicorns up front on magic carpets for ever more..

😂😂😂😂😂 but why do you all think that? Because he brought in 3 great players once in his whole career.

It DOESN'T MATTER HE'S NEVER DONE IT BEFORE OR AFTER

OR THAT LAUDRUP HAS EVER STAYED MORE THAN 18 MONTHS..... !!!!!

THIS GUY WOULD HAVE WON US THE EPL TITLE.

THIS GUY. A TURKISH CAR SALESMAN SHOULD BE GIVEN THE FREEDOM OF THE CITY AND GET SHOT OF THE IVOR STATUE, WE NEED OLD TUTU UP THERE.

FOR 18 MONTHS THIS GUY IS A LEGEND.

Facking laughable inthe extreme.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Tummulu on 23:52 - May 12 with 1715 viewsLoyal

On this point it's hard to disagree.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tummulu on 07:39 - May 13 with 1593 viewscostalotta

Tummulu on 23:52 - May 12 by Loyal

On this point it's hard to disagree.

Aww bless, res doesn’t like controversy. Feels threatened?

Possibly 1 is creative.

Point 2. We’ll, I guess we will find out the truth in time. But you don’t half go on about the same point. Only one side of the story here and given HJ past history and relationship with the truth I’m not sure.

So where’s the list of proven controversies? You indicated a long list?

As for his successes...different circles I’m afraid and you’d not be in any sort of position to know other than what your told.
Tummulu on 07:51 - May 13 with 1576 viewsPrivate_Partz

Tummulu on 23:36 - May 12 by TheResurrection

When one day it all comes out about Tutu and how he operated you'll look absolutely stupid.

You're actually holding this guy up as some sort of mythical football god who would've solved our problems and brought us unicorns up front on magic carpets for ever more..

😂😂😂😂😂 but why do you all think that? Because he brought in 3 great players once in his whole career.

It DOESN'T MATTER HE'S NEVER DONE IT BEFORE OR AFTER

OR THAT LAUDRUP HAS EVER STAYED MORE THAN 18 MONTHS..... !!!!!

THIS GUY WOULD HAVE WON US THE EPL TITLE.

THIS GUY. A TURKISH CAR SALESMAN SHOULD BE GIVEN THE FREEDOM OF THE CITY AND GET SHOT OF THE IVOR STATUE, WE NEED OLD TUTU UP THERE.

FOR 18 MONTHS THIS GUY IS A LEGEND.

Facking laughable inthe extreme.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You really need to calm down.
If Tutu turns out to be the devil in disguise. I will admit I over estimated him. Unlike you, admitting to being wrong is not an issue for me.
For the moment I am sticking to my guns.
Anyway it's all probably bollocks so no need to get so worked up.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tummulu on 08:01 - May 13 with 1545 views34dfgdf54

Tummulu on 23:08 - May 12 by TheResurrection

Do you know the funny thing here....

Fans have been banging on about asset stripping since the Americans have come in but there's not a single shred of evidence that's been the case.

But a guy known to have taken millions of SCFC's income is lauded as a hero and one we want back and where all our mistakes started...!!!

You're all thicker than shit fair play.

Why did Jenkins approach Laudrup before CC then Chris?

That wasn’t Tutu breaking it, the media did and then he confirmed. I believe it was that Riath guy from daily mail who gets loads right about us.

If he was as bad as you say, whys Jenkins going back to him with his tail between his legs. Jenkins is out of ideas mate and realises he’s in over his head big time.
Tummulu on 08:05 - May 13 with 1537 views34dfgdf54

Also, for the record, Aubameyang (sp?) actually came out and said we had a great “project” going on, but he was at the stage of his career he wanted Champions League football. Completely fair enough.
Tummulu on 09:26 - May 13 with 1484 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tummulu on 21:18 - May 12 by TheResurrection

It's not a straw man argument, it was a question put to my simple friends.

I asked what success Tutu had had over the years for my aforementioned simpletons to have place him on such a god like pedestal?

I also liked those players and I never moaned about any of things I mentioned above, but plenty, plenty did

His second season didn't bring anyone of particular note to us.
You'd think Laudrup would be in a Champions League side by now with the abundance of talent Tutu has on his ever lasting conveyor belt.

So take the straws out from the gaps in your teef and answer the god damn question.

List me Tutu's success and let's see what stands up to scrutiny.

You idiot. You go on about how small a club we are , we get an untried manager in PL terms who with his agent bring in bargain buys who not only take our play "to the next level" but win us our first ever major trophy and you to banging on about him not managing now in the champions league!

Yet you laud the sellouts and every pervading disaster they've inflicted upon the club since they did the dirty on an honourable man ?

Bottom line is that the club pulled of a masterstroke by appointing Laud r up and as a small club with a limited budget and him being untried it was a marriage made in heaven.

If you can't recognize that and the good times we had as a result it us you that enjoy wallowing in misery my friend, not the "80 percent".

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tummulu on 09:33 - May 13 with 1464 views34dfgdf54

Tummulu on 09:26 - May 13 by Brynmill_Jack

You idiot. You go on about how small a club we are , we get an untried manager in PL terms who with his agent bring in bargain buys who not only take our play "to the next level" but win us our first ever major trophy and you to banging on about him not managing now in the champions league!

Yet you laud the sellouts and every pervading disaster they've inflicted upon the club since they did the dirty on an honourable man ?

Bottom line is that the club pulled of a masterstroke by appointing Laud r up and as a small club with a limited budget and him being untried it was a marriage made in heaven.

If you can't recognize that and the good times we had as a result it us you that enjoy wallowing in misery my friend, not the "80 percent".

His second season he also had to juggle European Football with the Premier League in what was only our second season there. He also had atleast two senior players shafted him behind his back.

He obviously lost interest, and had to go when he did, but now it’s coming out why.
Tummulu on 09:33 - May 13 with 1463 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tummulu on 22:52 - May 12 by costalotta

I think we’re still waiting for the list of controversies.

Yes. And make it substantial, res lol

Tummulu on 09:36 - May 13 with 1457 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tummulu on 22:18 - May 12 by GeoffThom

Like it or loathe it when this guy was involved the standard of player was up

Don't be ridiculous. None of them got us relegated like this lot!
All abject failures and they couldn't get us back into the championship

Tummulu on 09:37 - May 13 with 1450 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tummulu on 22:55 - May 12 by TheResurrection

Only Sinclair?

And what outright world beaters they turned out to be

Tummulu on 09:44 - May 13 with 1435 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tummulu on 08:01 - May 13 by 34dfgdf54

Why did Jenkins approach Laudrup before CC then Chris?

That wasn’t Tutu breaking it, the media did and then he confirmed. I believe it was that Riath guy from daily mail who gets loads right about us.

If he was as bad as you say, whys Jenkins going back to him with his tail between his legs. Jenkins is out of ideas mate and realises he’s in over his head big time.

A-ha, you've just sledge hammered him with that one. "Huw my favourite whom I've always said was right chose Laudrup the failure ove Carlos?"

You've just created a black hole in his head with that. Completely skewered

Tummulu on 10:04 - May 13 with 1393 viewstheloneranger

So WHY did Jenkins sign a contract allowing Tutumlu to take these "fees" out of the club????

"When Laudrup extended his contract with Swansea, Tutumlu even persuaded the club to sign a deal that would grant him 7.5 percent of all transfer income, while the club was also obligated to pay him €470,000 per year to keep Laudrup at the club"
[Post edited 13 May 2018 11:04]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Tummulu on 10:10 - May 13 with 1381 views34dfgdf54

Tummulu on 10:04 - May 13 by theloneranger

So WHY did Jenkins sign a contract allowing Tutumlu to take these "fees" out of the club????

"When Laudrup extended his contract with Swansea, Tutumlu even persuaded the club to sign a deal that would grant him 7.5 percent of all transfer income, while the club was also obligated to pay him €470,000 per year to keep Laudrup at the club"
[Post edited 13 May 2018 11:04]

Because it’s exactly what we do now pretty much, only Jenkins gets the big salary.

We pay a network of agents to bring players in, and it’s failing miserably. Under BT atleast it worked, I’m no financial expert, but we were probably a lot better off back then and laying nowhere near the wages we are now for absolute garbage. I know people will come back with the “the longer we are in the league our wages would go up”, yes I agree to some extent but not as much as it has, we’re not far behind Spurs are we not?!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024