Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tummulu 22:52 - Nov 29 with 25709 viewsGeoffThom

Somebody give the yanks his number ,then we might end up with half decent players in Jan ,just don't tell that knob jenkins 😂😂
Tummulu on 10:21 - May 13 with 2694 viewstheloneranger

Tummulu on 10:10 - May 13 by 34dfgdf54

Because it’s exactly what we do now pretty much, only Jenkins gets the big salary.

We pay a network of agents to bring players in, and it’s failing miserably. Under BT atleast it worked, I’m no financial expert, but we were probably a lot better off back then and laying nowhere near the wages we are now for absolute garbage. I know people will come back with the “the longer we are in the league our wages would go up”, yes I agree to some extent but not as much as it has, we’re not far behind Spurs are we not?!

In April 2018 it was announced that....

Swansea City paid £7.3M to agents last year...

For the absolute shite we signed!!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Tummulu on 10:23 - May 13 with 2683 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 08:01 - May 13 by 34dfgdf54

Why did Jenkins approach Laudrup before CC then Chris?

That wasn’t Tutu breaking it, the media did and then he confirmed. I believe it was that Riath guy from daily mail who gets loads right about us.

If he was as bad as you say, whys Jenkins going back to him with his tail between his legs. Jenkins is out of ideas mate and realises he’s in over his head big time.

I would simply think to unite and galvanise the fan base. Jenkins knows Laudrup was pretty much universally loved and if he had come back in December or even before most fans would've immediately got on side. Which is something we were desperately missing for the vast majority of the season.

I loved Laudrup and my posts last night were in no way trying to demean the man or what he gave to us, albeit briefly.

My argument is to think this could've just gone on and on and that Tutu could've kept finding Michu's.

That's unrealistic in the extreme especially as he's not had any track record of doing this before or after Swansea.

Everyone likes to start their anger at this point in our recent history, and no one berated Monk more than me for the style of play we were losing, but the real truth of the matter is we were sinking fast under Laudrup, for whatever reason, it was also coming up to the sort of timescale he spends in jobs so there was history there as well and his agent wasn't playing fair.

Now, without doubt you could argue that our Board were carefully selecting which tenders their own businesses were going for, and again I documented this over and over but it's still not right a Turkish wide boy comes along and jumps on the gravy train for so little effort.

Income was smaller then but relatively so were the transfers, he'd set up the transfer operation so he and Laudrup would benefit massively personally.

For all the valid criticisms against Jenkins, Morgan and Co, that still wasn't right.

He's also a raving lunatic who slagged everyone off at our club and still is now. The fact he's softened on Jenkins tells you he probably sees an avenue to make more money from us once more

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Tummulu on 10:34 - May 13 with 2642 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 09:26 - May 13 by Brynmill_Jack

You idiot. You go on about how small a club we are , we get an untried manager in PL terms who with his agent bring in bargain buys who not only take our play "to the next level" but win us our first ever major trophy and you to banging on about him not managing now in the champions league!

Yet you laud the sellouts and every pervading disaster they've inflicted upon the club since they did the dirty on an honourable man ?

Bottom line is that the club pulled of a masterstroke by appointing Laud r up and as a small club with a limited budget and him being untried it was a marriage made in heaven.

If you can't recognize that and the good times we had as a result it us you that enjoy wallowing in misery my friend, not the "80 percent".

Steve, you've got to the stage where it's just personal now and fair enough, if that's how you want it, I'll be the same with you.

But it's a perfectly reasonable question as to why someone who is lauded as so superior has not managed to end up with anything like a decent club, let alone a Champion's League one.

Come on, he won our first major cup and took Getafe to the quarter finals of the Europa club. He also, according to most of you has the real jewel in the crown, his agent, who can consistently churn out star players season after season....

...yet he's been pretty much rotting in the desert since 2013.

No club has gone after him.

Why is that, serious question?

I probably think it's all about the money for him.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Tummulu on 10:36 - May 13 with 2633 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 09:33 - May 13 by 34dfgdf54

His second season he also had to juggle European Football with the Premier League in what was only our second season there. He also had atleast two senior players shafted him behind his back.

He obviously lost interest, and had to go when he did, but now it’s coming out why.

It was our 3rd season

Tummulu on 10:40 - May 13 with 2625 views34dfgdf54

Tummulu on 10:36 - May 13 by TheResurrection

It was our 3rd season

Yeah my bad.
Tummulu on 10:59 - May 13 with 2596 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 10:10 - May 13 by 34dfgdf54

Because it’s exactly what we do now pretty much, only Jenkins gets the big salary.

We pay a network of agents to bring players in, and it’s failing miserably. Under BT atleast it worked, I’m no financial expert, but we were probably a lot better off back then and laying nowhere near the wages we are now for absolute garbage. I know people will come back with the “the longer we are in the league our wages would go up”, yes I agree to some extent but not as much as it has, we’re not far behind Spurs are we not?!

It worked based on one season ?

Are you really peddling that shit?

What kind of intelligence or science have you put into that bizarre rationale.

One season FFS!!!!

ONE!!!

WE'VE BEEN THERE 7 TIMES AS LONG.

But that one season worked? You've never even seen what they may have done when Michu got crocked or the usual dressing rooms getting lost.

Can you honestly say it would've always worked??

Tummulu on 11:27 - May 13 with 2546 viewsPrivate_Partz

Tummulu on 10:59 - May 13 by TheResurrection

One season FFS!!!!

ONE!!!

But that one season worked? You've never even seen what they may have done when Michu got crocked or the usual dressing rooms getting lost.

It worked for one season and there were very valid reasons why it did not work so well in the second. Loads of them in fact and surely you are not going to ask me to reel them out again. I can but it has been done to death.....
No one expects them to find Michus every year. It is going to be far more difficult to attract decent players in the Championship. It could easily be longer term.
Tutu has contacts. Guaranteed they have them in Qatar and ML moves in the circles of the rich and famous. A Consortium of people with money to burn (as opposed to a Hedge Fund) would very much be on the cards if they were that way inclined.
It's a big 'if' though and I still think the status quo will remain. I cannot see any decent future in that scenario....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tummulu on 11:27 - May 13 with 2545 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 10:40 - May 13 by 34dfgdf54

Yeah my bad.

A few bads of late because you won't even analyse balance and perspective in the counter debate.

Login to get fewer ads

Tummulu on 11:33 - May 13 with 2531 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 11:27 - May 13 by Private_Partz

It worked for one season and there were very valid reasons why it did not work so well in the second. Loads of them in fact and surely you are not going to ask me to reel them out again. I can but it has been done to death.....
No one expects them to find Michus every year. It is going to be far more difficult to attract decent players in the Championship. It could easily be longer term.
Tutu has contacts. Guaranteed they have them in Qatar and ML moves in the circles of the rich and famous. A Consortium of people with money to burn (as opposed to a Hedge Fund) would very much be on the cards if they were that way inclined.
It's a big 'if' though and I still think the status quo will remain. I cannot see any decent future in that scenario....

So your argument is the one season it worked it would always have yet the other 5 we had without the drop was flawed.

By that token so did Monk 'work'.

There's no god damn formula for everlasting success in the toughest league in the world FFS.

WE WERE THE 7TH LONGEST SERVING MEMBER.

Why are you incapable of getting your head around that?????

By hook or by crook and considering the huge clubs in this country that is nothing short of remarkable.

And Laudrup played a small part. Not the bastard main reason for it.

Honestly, what education have some of you got?? It's exasperating

Tummulu on 11:57 - May 13 with 2476 viewsEbo

Tummulu on 22:56 - Nov 29 by GeoffThom

All at 5m his favourite figure

and all scottish

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Tummulu on 12:15 - May 13 with 2440 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tummulu on 10:34 - May 13 by TheResurrection

Steve, you've got to the stage where it's just personal now and fair enough, if that's how you want it, I'll be the same with you.

But it's a perfectly reasonable question as to why someone who is lauded as so superior has not managed to end up with anything like a decent club, let alone a Champion's League one.

Come on, he won our first major cup and took Getafe to the quarter finals of the Europa club. He also, according to most of you has the real jewel in the crown, his agent, who can consistently churn out star players season after season....

...yet he's been pretty much rotting in the desert since 2013.

No club has gone after him.

Why is that, serious question?

I probably think it's all about the money for him.

Perhaps his undermining and subsequent smearing had an effect on his employability?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tummulu on 16:10 - May 13 with 2361 views34dfgdf54

Tummulu on 11:27 - May 13 by TheResurrection

A few bads of late because you won't even analyse balance and perspective in the counter debate.

No it’s not. Writing has been on the wall for ages. Anyone without serious blinkers on knew that. But you didn’t have blinkers on Chris, you knew the score, you was on Facebook trying to get the troops together to sing “Jenkins sort it out” over and over. Now things have changed dramatically and no one knows why.

I’ve analysed your counter reply, and I lost interest in the first paragraph when you said “maybe it was to galvanise support”, they don’t give two f*cks about our support, they care about themselves and themselves only.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 16:12]
Tummulu on 16:15 - May 13 with 2340 views34dfgdf54

Tummulu on 10:59 - May 13 by TheResurrection

One season FFS!!!!

ONE!!!

Basically, we had better money for value signings when he was here. Second season was tough, we were negotiating a UEFA Cup campaign aswell as Premier League. Bigger clubs than us struggle with that burden.

[Post edited 13 May 2018 16:24]
Tummulu on 17:13 - May 13 with 2223 viewsAnotherJohn

That clown is really ruining this thread. Talk about a parrot in an echo chamber.
Tummulu on 00:12 - May 14 with 2095 viewsMoscowJack

ML was an inspired appointment for a season. An amazing season actually.

Bayram only brought in 3 of his own players, which I think were Hernandez, Pozuelo and one other.....possibly Chico or Canas. I can't remember but I read it somewhere.

He didn't sign Michu.

He made almost 5m from those deals, plus the back-handers which would have got the club into huge trouble if they had been known at the time. Considering we weren't spending big at the time, his fee equates to about 30%. Imagine how much he would have been making when we spent £75m.....over 20m.

He also wouldn't let us sign players from agencies that didn't do a deal with him first....ML would veto the purchase and give a preference to a layer Bayram could make money from. On top of this, there were many accusing ML of being the final recipient of a fair share of all these fees, which is more than just a conflict of interest.

It really is madness that anyone could wish this snake to be anywhere near our club. We need to get away from this mess, not closer to it. I'm all for retaining an agent to help us buy or sell, but it has to be done on an open book basis.....not backhanders and bribes,

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Tummulu on 00:18 - May 14 with 2062 viewsDarran

Tummulu on 00:12 - May 14 by MoscowJack

Bayram only brought in 3 of his own players, which I think were Hernandez, Pozuelo and one other.....possibly Chico or Canas. I can't remember but I read it somewhere.

He didn't sign Michu.

He made almost 5m from those deals, plus the back-handers which would have got the club into huge trouble if they had been known at the time. Considering we weren't spending big at the time, his fee equates to about 30%. Imagine how much he would have been making when we spent £75m.....over 20m.

He also wouldn't let us sign players from agencies that didn't do a deal with him first....ML would veto the purchase and give a preference to a layer Bayram could make money from. On top of this, there were many accusing ML of being the final recipient of a fair share of all these fees, which is more than just a conflict of interest.

It really is madness that anyone could wish this snake to be anywhere near our club. We need to get away from this mess, not closer to it. I'm all for retaining an agent to help us buy or sell, but it has to be done on an open book basis.....not backhanders and bribes,

How do you know all this then? Who told you these details?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tummulu on 00:22 - May 14 with 2042 viewstheloneranger

He didn't sign Michu.

MJ

So WHY did Jenkins sign the deal allowing Tutumlu to take these "fees" out of the club????

"When Laudrup extended his contract with Swansea, Tutumlu even persuaded the club to sign a deal that would grant him 7.5 percent of all transfer income, while the club was also obligated to pay him €470,000 per year to keep Laudrup at the club"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Tummulu on 00:23 - May 14 with 2037 viewsN_T_J

Tummulu on 00:18 - May 14 by Darran

How do you know all this then? Who told you these details?

MM
Tummulu on 00:27 - May 14 with 2025 viewsDarran

Tummulu on 00:23 - May 14 by N_T_J

MM

Well yes obviously but I wasn’t asking you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tummulu on 00:30 - May 14 with 2014 viewsN_T_J

Tummulu on 00:27 - May 14 by Darran

Well yes obviously but I wasn’t asking you.

Fair comment. 🙈
Tummulu on 00:46 - May 14 with 1983 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Tummulu on 00:23 - May 14 by N_T_J

MM

Which makes the information from a biased source.

It may be true of course, but the source has to be given consideration when pondering whether it is or not.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Tummulu on 02:00 - May 14 with 1945 viewsDippy

Just for the record.. Laudrup picked the players..

Sigh.

Poll: Cooper Out

Tummulu on 05:03 - May 14 with 1894 viewsBrynmill_Jack

He didn't sign Michu.

Conflicts of interest? Sums the whole SCFC board up (and your fronting up for certin members).
I'll say it again, Tutumulu is an AGENT. He takes cuts. They ALL do. I'd take him over Jamie Moralee any day of the week.
What you're missing however is that he probably never would have resigned Bony , Ayew and definitely wouldn't have spent 18 million on Sam Clucas. The transfers he presided over helped the club to go to a higher level.
Our transfer policy since has been an unmitigated disaster and has got us relegated.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tummulu on 05:24 - May 14 with 1886 viewsicecoldjack

Tummulu on 05:03 - May 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Conflicts of interest? Sums the whole SCFC board up (and your fronting up for certin members).
I'll say it again, Tutumulu is an AGENT. He takes cuts. They ALL do. I'd take him over Jamie Moralee any day of the week.
What you're missing however is that he probably never would have resigned Bony , Ayew and definitely wouldn't have spent 18 million on Sam Clucas. The transfers he presided over helped the club to go to a higher level.
Our transfer policy since has been an unmitigated disaster and has got us relegated.

Summed up perfectly .
Tummulu on 07:21 - May 14 with 1815 viewsJacket

A major factor in the poorer second season was the Europa league, exactly the same happened to Newcastle the previous season, just you watch how Barnsley cope next season, unless they strengthen significantly this summer they could also end up paying for their good season by returning to their usual clinging on in 18/19. We failed to strengthen significantly enough and that's the reason it nearly came to blows as Tutumlu/ Laudrup didn't believe the investment to be sufficient to mount a Pren and Europa League campaign. Meanwhile Monk, who's undermining of Laudrup had been unsuccessful during the Dane's first season, saw the poor start to the second season as his chance to put the knife in which can't have helped team moral. The third and decisive factor was the injury to Michu. He never 'lost interest'.

Don't think he's coming back though, Tutumlu started this as a defence of Huw Jenkins, Laudrup, and therefore himself and got carried away in to saying he could help and for us to expect big things next season. I honestly believe we've heard the last from him.
[Post edited 14 May 2018 7:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024