Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tummulu 22:52 - Nov 29 with 25711 viewsGeoffThom

Somebody give the yanks his number ,then we might end up with half decent players in Jan ,just don't tell that knob jenkins 😂😂
Tummulu on 07:29 - May 14 with 2787 viewscostalotta

Tummulu on 00:12 - May 14 by MoscowJack

ML was an inspired appointment for a season. An amazing season actually.

Bayram only brought in 3 of his own players, which I think were Hernandez, Pozuelo and one other.....possibly Chico or Canas. I can't remember but I read it somewhere.

He didn't sign Michu.

He made almost 5m from those deals, plus the back-handers which would have got the club into huge trouble if they had been known at the time. Considering we weren't spending big at the time, his fee equates to about 30%. Imagine how much he would have been making when we spent £75m.....over 20m.

He also wouldn't let us sign players from agencies that didn't do a deal with him first....ML would veto the purchase and give a preference to a layer Bayram could make money from. On top of this, there were many accusing ML of being the final recipient of a fair share of all these fees, which is more than just a conflict of interest.

It really is madness that anyone could wish this snake to be anywhere near our club. We need to get away from this mess, not closer to it. I'm all for retaining an agent to help us buy or sell, but it has to be done on an open book basis.....not backhanders and bribes,

Canas came on a Bosman and we’d been tracking himfor a while.

Did Pozuelo come after Bayram was banned? He cost 1.5m?

Come on Nick, you of all should be dealing in facts...unless MM is feeding you wrong info?
[Post edited 14 May 2018 7:31]
Tummulu on 17:11 - May 14 with 2628 viewsmichufan

Tummulu on 20:17 - May 12 by TheResurrection

What's Tutu's record throughout the years?

We remember Michu who we had for one season.

We remember De Guzman who a lot slagged off

We remember Pablo who, also, a lot slagged off and was in and out of teams quite a lot.

We remember Chico who a lot slagged off for diving

How long do you all think this facked up Turk could maintain a regular EPL side for by churning his small pool of talent over and over again?

This is a big part of the problem. You all thought he was the answer to ever lasting success.

This is why you're all a bit tapped.

I do not particular like Bayram Tutumlus style or methods - but to make him sound like a small time pedlar - a one time wonder is simply wrong.

Bayram Tutumlu has been working as a football agent since the early 90's representing several players on the Barcelona Dream Team. He helped orchestrate the famous move of Michael Laudrup from Barcelona to Real Madrid in 1994.

He has represented world class players such as Diego Maradona, Ronald Koeman and Marco Van Basten.

He even spotted Jose Mourinho as an up-and-coming manager and represented him before he became famous for his work in Porto.

Bayram Tutumlu already has more money than he can ever spend. He did not work for Swansea to scam them out of money. He worked for Swansea to help Michael Laudrup build a team that would make Swansea a force to be reckoned with.

To seriously state that "Tutu has not had any sort of recognised success previously to Swansea or after" is simply uneducated and quite frankly embarassing.
Tummulu on 17:14 - May 14 with 2611 viewscostalotta

Tummulu on 17:11 - May 14 by michufan

I do not particular like Bayram Tutumlus style or methods - but to make him sound like a small time pedlar - a one time wonder is simply wrong.

Bayram Tutumlu has been working as a football agent since the early 90's representing several players on the Barcelona Dream Team. He helped orchestrate the famous move of Michael Laudrup from Barcelona to Real Madrid in 1994.

He has represented world class players such as Diego Maradona, Ronald Koeman and Marco Van Basten.

He even spotted Jose Mourinho as an up-and-coming manager and represented him before he became famous for his work in Porto.

Bayram Tutumlu already has more money than he can ever spend. He did not work for Swansea to scam them out of money. He worked for Swansea to help Michael Laudrup build a team that would make Swansea a force to be reckoned with.

To seriously state that "Tutu has not had any sort of recognised success previously to Swansea or after" is simply uneducated and quite frankly embarassing.

Excellent post.
Tummulu on 17:36 - May 14 with 2537 viewsLoyal

You are spot on, however he is also fcking bonkers, ive actually heard him talking to a close allie of mine. His eccentric almost lunatic rantings let him down on social media, but when he was helping Huw out to understand the way things work he was gold dust to Swansea. Unfortunately just like Huw did with the fans once they were of no use he blew them out.

We all know that had we stuck with Laudruo and Tutu we would have been ok.

To actually sack a guy who had led us to our first major trophy and a fantastic Euro adventure was madness. This is where it all went wrong, the mismanagement from there on in led us to where we are today.

However I agree, Tutu is no amateur and has a superb track 'record, I'm just thinking nowadays he may have shot his nuts as an agent.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tummulu on 19:20 - May 14 with 2415 viewsPrivate_Partz

Tummulu on 11:33 - May 13 by TheResurrection

So your argument is the one season it worked it would always have yet the other 5 we had without the drop was flawed.

By that token so did Monk 'work'.

There's no god damn formula for everlasting success in the toughest league in the world FFS.

WE WERE THE 7TH LONGEST SERVING MEMBER.

Why are you incapable of getting your head around that?????

By hook or by crook and considering the huge clubs in this country that is nothing short of remarkable.

And Laudrup played a small part. Not the bastard main reason for it.

Honestly, what education have some of you got?? It's exasperating

Let's cut to the chase here. We played our best football under ML and had our most success. There were reasons why the second season was not as successful and your mate played a huge part there by not only undermining him but supporting the wrong warring factions.
There are no guarantees of success but trying to recreate your most successful period and not making the same mistakes as previously may not be a bad idea.
Rest easy though. It is very unlikely to happen and the man that can do no wrong in your eyes will carry on at the helm.
Btw questioning the education of posters because they disagree with you is just plain daft. Have a word.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tummulu on 19:49 - May 14 with 2343 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tummulu on 19:20 - May 14 by Private_Partz

Let's cut to the chase here. We played our best football under ML and had our most success. There were reasons why the second season was not as successful and your mate played a huge part there by not only undermining him but supporting the wrong warring factions.
There are no guarantees of success but trying to recreate your most successful period and not making the same mistakes as previously may not be a bad idea.
Rest easy though. It is very unlikely to happen and the man that can do no wrong in your eyes will carry on at the helm.
Btw questioning the education of posters because they disagree with you is just plain daft. Have a word.

Don't waste your finger treads partzy, he'll never understand

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tummulu on 21:44 - May 14 with 2212 viewsSmellyplumz

I see Moscow Nick died on his Harris in this thread.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Tummulu on 22:40 - May 14 with 2084 viewsMoscowJack

Tummulu on 21:44 - May 14 by Smellyplumz

I see Moscow Nick died on his Harris in this thread.

Sorry for the late reply but I'm on holiday and also doing a bit of work so just checking this site before bed.

I've repeated on here many times that MM doesn't feed me stuff.....far from it. I don't like asking about the goings on as it puts him and me in an awkward position. There's LOADS that I would like to ask but don't. We talk about things he's accused of on here and other places as I want to hear it from the horses mouth, not some gobby keyboard warrior just trying to create issues. Also, repeating anything he would have told me on here would be the quickest and easiest way to spoiling a friendship with someone I respect a lot, especially for what he has done for the Swans over the past 12+ years. It's amazing how quickly pepole forget that as we would never have made the Premier League without his help. For those who know MM, they'll know that he didn't do it for the money....he did it because of a genuine and passionate love of the Swans that so many of us have.

My possible mistake, regarding the three that Bayram signed, is based on my bad memory, but nothing else. I have read more than 10-15 articles about Bayram and his football related antics, mainly involving the Swans and corruption at other clubs so sometimes the info gets fuzzy, but it's all there on the Internet if you google it. A simple "Michael Laudrup corruption" search on Google brings up quite a few of those articles.

Look, I have an opinion and it might be right, it might be wrong. Believe what you want or don't believe either......it's your choice. I'm not some spotty kid who posts for wind ups or bravado, but like having a good debate about things that I care about. I firmly believe that Bayram was a very bad long term option for us. Every player coming in or going out would have seen him get richer, and that means we would have been very unstable as a club. Smaller clubs can't afford a high turnover of players, as we've seen more recently.

I agree that Clucas and others wouldn't have been signed with a decent agent or scout, but I also don't think we have to sell our souls to the devil to get a happy medium. On the one hand we can't afford the expensive mistakes that Jenkins has made, but we also can't afford to have an agent control who we buy or sell, whilst making nigh on 30% fees. A club our size can't keep doing that as eventually the luck will run out and we'll end up exactly where we are now but with far less assets (players) as tens of millions will have gone to agents. Don't forget that it was he world famous Mendes who facilitated Sanches deal to join us too. Having agents run the recruitment only works if you're able to retain the agent on extremely silly money. ....and far more money than we have or had.

I can't remember if there's anything that I've missed but apologise if I have. I'll try to reply tomorrow when I will be on my laptop instead of this stupid tablet thingy.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Login to get fewer ads

Tummulu on 22:46 - May 14 with 2052 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tummulu on 22:40 - May 14 by MoscowJack

Sorry for the late reply but I'm on holiday and also doing a bit of work so just checking this site before bed.

I've repeated on here many times that MM doesn't feed me stuff.....far from it. I don't like asking about the goings on as it puts him and me in an awkward position. There's LOADS that I would like to ask but don't. We talk about things he's accused of on here and other places as I want to hear it from the horses mouth, not some gobby keyboard warrior just trying to create issues. Also, repeating anything he would have told me on here would be the quickest and easiest way to spoiling a friendship with someone I respect a lot, especially for what he has done for the Swans over the past 12+ years. It's amazing how quickly pepole forget that as we would never have made the Premier League without his help. For those who know MM, they'll know that he didn't do it for the money....he did it because of a genuine and passionate love of the Swans that so many of us have.

My possible mistake, regarding the three that Bayram signed, is based on my bad memory, but nothing else. I have read more than 10-15 articles about Bayram and his football related antics, mainly involving the Swans and corruption at other clubs so sometimes the info gets fuzzy, but it's all there on the Internet if you google it. A simple "Michael Laudrup corruption" search on Google brings up quite a few of those articles.

Look, I have an opinion and it might be right, it might be wrong. Believe what you want or don't believe either......it's your choice. I'm not some spotty kid who posts for wind ups or bravado, but like having a good debate about things that I care about. I firmly believe that Bayram was a very bad long term option for us. Every player coming in or going out would have seen him get richer, and that means we would have been very unstable as a club. Smaller clubs can't afford a high turnover of players, as we've seen more recently.

I agree that Clucas and others wouldn't have been signed with a decent agent or scout, but I also don't think we have to sell our souls to the devil to get a happy medium. On the one hand we can't afford the expensive mistakes that Jenkins has made, but we also can't afford to have an agent control who we buy or sell, whilst making nigh on 30% fees. A club our size can't keep doing that as eventually the luck will run out and we'll end up exactly where we are now but with far less assets (players) as tens of millions will have gone to agents. Don't forget that it was he world famous Mendes who facilitated Sanches deal to join us too. Having agents run the recruitment only works if you're able to retain the agent on extremely silly money. ....and far more money than we have or had.

I can't remember if there's anything that I've missed but apologise if I have. I'll try to reply tomorrow when I will be on my laptop instead of this stupid tablet thingy.

"Sell our souls to the devil"?
The irony meter has just exploded. Didn't Marty and Huw do that a couple of years ago???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tummulu on 22:50 - May 14 with 2023 viewsDarran

So who is feeding you stuff then because if it’s not Martin it’s one of his close circle.
Stop lying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tummulu on 22:57 - May 14 with 1988 viewsSwanjaxs

Do you "respect" the way your friend has acted in the sale of his shares and the way he and others went about it? Just asking like 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Tummulu on 22:58 - May 14 with 1980 viewsBobby_Fischer

Tummulu on 22:50 - May 14 by Darran

So who is feeding you stuff then because if it’s not Martin it’s one of his close circle.
Stop lying.

You truly are thick as f*ck.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Tummulu on 22:59 - May 14 with 1973 viewsDarran

Tummulu on 22:58 - May 14 by Bobby_Fischer

You truly are thick as f*ck.

In what way?

Tummulu on 23:02 - May 14 with 1958 viewsMoscowJack

Tummulu on 22:50 - May 14 by Darran

Stop lying.

I know you've a high tenancy for an incredible lack of accuracy but.....read what I wrote above again. All I have written about Bayram is in some excellent articles written by very good journalists. Don't be lazy....Google it yourself!

I've also never ever met or conversed with Huw Jenkins or any of the old Board except Dineen (let's just say we're not best buddies) and your friend JvZ who always treated me very well, which is usually how I try to judge a person.

Btw, I wrote the above text really slowly for you.....just to make sure you can read it all this time ;)

Tummulu on 23:05 - May 14 with 1927 viewsDarran

Tummulu on 23:02 - May 14 by MoscowJack

I know you've a high tenancy for an incredible lack of accuracy but.....read what I wrote above again. All I have written about Bayram is in some excellent articles written by very good journalists. Don't be lazy....Google it yourself!

I've also never ever met or conversed with Huw Jenkins or any of the old Board except Dineen (let's just say we're not best buddies) and your friend JvZ who always treated me very well, which is usually how I try to judge a person.

Btw, I wrote the above text really slowly for you.....just to make sure you can read it all this time ;)

I’m not interested in what you’ve written above I’m more interested in what you’ve written elsewhere so who fed you that information?

Tummulu on 23:13 - May 14 with 1889 viewsMoscowJack

Tummulu on 22:57 - May 14 by Swanjaxs

Do you "respect" the way your friend has acted in the sale of his shares and the way he and others went about it? Just asking like 👍

Last one before bed....

I wish he hadn't sold, but I would have preferred it if Jenkins and Dineen hadn't shaken hands (and signed papers!) when there were Chinese buyers keen to progress too. This is one point I've discussed a lot with MM and I truly believe he didn't want to sell right then to the Yanks, but relegation was a possibility at that time and all the board who'd been on the journey would have lost a life changing sum of money for them and the financial futures of their families. That's a huge burden to hold.

Martin was one of the few who didn't need the money, especially as his ex wife had half of the shares, so he had even less of a financial benefit. Saying that, I'm convinced that he would have done more to veto a deal had we been sitting pretty in the league and been able to wait for a better buyer, like the Chinese options.

I'm not lying, I'm not speaking for anyone else.....it's just my honest belief. People can choose what to believe and that's the way it should be, in the same way I should expect some courtesy if you don't agree with me. It's all about opinions and trying to work out what facts are true and what facts are invented by people like Darren who think that abusing posters is the right thing for a moderator or site admin to do.

Tummulu on 23:17 - May 14 with 1864 viewsDarran

Tummulu on 23:13 - May 14 by MoscowJack

Last one before bed....

I wish he hadn't sold, but I would have preferred it if Jenkins and Dineen hadn't shaken hands (and signed papers!) when there were Chinese buyers keen to progress too. This is one point I've discussed a lot with MM and I truly believe he didn't want to sell right then to the Yanks, but relegation was a possibility at that time and all the board who'd been on the journey would have lost a life changing sum of money for them and the financial futures of their families. That's a huge burden to hold.

Martin was one of the few who didn't need the money, especially as his ex wife had half of the shares, so he had even less of a financial benefit. Saying that, I'm convinced that he would have done more to veto a deal had we been sitting pretty in the league and been able to wait for a better buyer, like the Chinese options.

I'm not lying, I'm not speaking for anyone else.....it's just my honest belief. People can choose what to believe and that's the way it should be, in the same way I should expect some courtesy if you don't agree with me. It's all about opinions and trying to work out what facts are true and what facts are invented by people like Darren who think that abusing posters is the right thing for a moderator or site admin to do.

You really are a lying prick aren’t you! I havent invented anything. You said something elsewhere that’s obviously come from somewhere. Why won’t you answer that simple question?

Tummulu on 23:20 - May 14 with 1849 viewsDJack

Tummulu on 23:17 - May 14 by Darran

You really are a lying prick aren’t you! I havent invented anything. You said something elsewhere that’s obviously come from somewhere. Why won’t you answer that simple question?

Dar, would it be possible to paraphrase what he's said elsewhere?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Tummulu on 23:25 - May 14 with 1819 viewsDarran

Tummulu on 23:20 - May 14 by DJack

Dar, would it be possible to paraphrase what he's said elsewhere?

Yes,basically he said that Bayram was only kicking off last week because he’d put a business proposition to MM and MM had turned him down.

How does he know that?

Tummulu on 23:31 - May 14 with 1777 viewsDJack

Tummulu on 23:25 - May 14 by Darran

Yes,basically he said that Bayram was only kicking off last week because he’d put a business proposition to MM and MM had turned him down.

How does he know that?

Didn't he say in another thread that he saw Bayram's Instagram post attacking MM so he told him ("as he has a right to reply"). Then MM told him what you said...

Quite why he would need to go running to MM is another thing.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Tummulu on 23:41 - May 14 with 1740 viewsDarran

Tummulu on 23:31 - May 14 by DJack

Didn't he say in another thread that he saw Bayram's Instagram post attacking MM so he told him ("as he has a right to reply"). Then MM told him what you said...

Quite why he would need to go running to MM is another thing.

Indeed. I don’t particularly care but he’s not being honest here.

Tummulu on 00:49 - May 15 with 1673 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 07:29 - May 14 by costalotta

Canas came on a Bosman and we’d been tracking himfor a while.

Did Pozuelo come after Bayram was banned? He cost 1.5m?

Come on Nick, you of all should be dealing in facts...unless MM is feeding you wrong info?
[Post edited 14 May 2018 7:31]

Where did Nick give incorrect info?

Is it you that needs to check the facts?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Tummulu on 01:05 - May 15 with 1657 viewsTheResurrection

He was a friend more than an agent to the Barca players, he sold them flashy new cars. Agents weren't so prominent in those days and yes he did become Laudrup's in particular.

His links with the other names you've mentioned are weak to non existent.

And even if he did at one point briefly represent some of the names you've mentioned it hardly backs up his great record both before and after Swansea now does it? In fact you've not given us a single example of who he's brought in to which club's and when??!

If you genuinely think he came to build a squad that could be reckoned with at Swansea out of the goodness of his heart then I feel very sorry for you.

Tutu has and always will be about getting as much money as he possibly can, even when he does nothing for it.

Now if you want to look all educated and less embarrassed show us some hard facts to back up the paper thin and flimsy shit you've produced so far.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Tummulu on 01:07 - May 15 with 1656 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 17:14 - May 14 by costalotta

Excellent post.

No it really wasn', you just wanted it to be so it would confirm your aching bias

But then again, neither was yours.

Tummulu on 01:09 - May 15 with 1652 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 17:36 - May 14 by Loyal

You are spot on, however he is also fcking bonkers, ive actually heard him talking to a close allie of mine. His eccentric almost lunatic rantings let him down on social media, but when he was helping Huw out to understand the way things work he was gold dust to Swansea. Unfortunately just like Huw did with the fans once they were of no use he blew them out.

We all know that had we stuck with Laudruo and Tutu we would have been ok.

To actually sack a guy who had led us to our first major trophy and a fantastic Euro adventure was madness. This is where it all went wrong, the mismanagement from there on in led us to where we are today.

However I agree, Tutu is no amateur and has a superb track 'record, I'm just thinking nowadays he may have shot his nuts as an agent.

Nothing like spot on. There is no spot to be on.

Show me the track record.

One that was so superb would be easy to research.

Fill your boots and come back with hard facts, and not what you hoped would be the truth.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024