Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tummulu 22:52 - Nov 29 with 25708 viewsGeoffThom

Somebody give the yanks his number ,then we might end up with half decent players in Jan ,just don't tell that knob jenkins 😂😂
Tummulu on 09:27 - May 15 with 2470 viewscostalotta

Tummulu on 09:18 - May 15 by TheResurrection

Many different ways depending on context. For example you could say Harry Redknapp brought success to Pompey but look where they are now.

And that's a very good comparison as Harry is well renowned for his dabbling in the market and conducting deals with agents that has put him under quite a bit of scrutiny.

I'd also say success was very much confirmed with 7 seasons in the EPL for our football club.

Pretty much to a man none of us would've ever imagined we'd be the 7th longest serving member.

If we can't be proud of that instead of always looking to point fingers and blame well we don't even deserve to get back up there.

Aim for the stars but keep your feet on the ground.

Appreciate how difficult it all is and also really understand there is no magic blueprint for success, and it certainly doesn't come attached to bloody Tutu

He did. And your not wrong context is very important. Which is why you need to listen,,learn and look and not spout off without knowing the context. Which in this case you clearly don’t as you keep banging about his lack of success, according to you. Chris, if you don’t know, you just don’t know!
Tummulu on 09:29 - May 15 with 2461 viewsSTID2017

Tummulu on 09:18 - May 15 by TheResurrection

Many different ways depending on context. For example you could say Harry Redknapp brought success to Pompey but look where they are now.

And that's a very good comparison as Harry is well renowned for his dabbling in the market and conducting deals with agents that has put him under quite a bit of scrutiny.

I'd also say success was very much confirmed with 7 seasons in the EPL for our football club.

Pretty much to a man none of us would've ever imagined we'd be the 7th longest serving member.

If we can't be proud of that instead of always looking to point fingers and blame well we don't even deserve to get back up there.

Aim for the stars but keep your feet on the ground.

Appreciate how difficult it all is and also really understand there is no magic blueprint for success, and it certainly doesn't come attached to bloody Tutu

Chris we are I'm sure to a man (and woman) proud of everything that has been achieved since the club was saved to now.
However, we have to start rebuilding and that cannot start whilst any of the old guard are involved with running the club.
We need the new broom to sweep out HJ and co and start the club and fans going forward again - on and off the pitch.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Tummulu on 09:30 - May 15 with 2451 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 09:19 - May 15 by STID2017

I did in about 2 seconds butt.
Trouble is Chris thinks he knows everything, and won't accept that others like you have alternative viewpoints.

Oh yeah....

''''According to an article in Danish newspaper Politiken, based on the Football Leaks dossier, Jenkins told the LMA: “The club had suspected that Michael Laudrup did not want a given player to come to the club, unless Bayram Tutumlu was involved in that transfer.

“The club is still investigating player transfers in order to determine whether they were concluded at the club’s expense during Bayram Tutumlu’s association with the club, and the extent (if any) of Michael Laudrup’s involvement.

“There are a number of transactions and dealings with players about which the club has concerns, which led the club to conclude he was attempting to materially benefit from transactions at the expense of the club.”

Politiken’s reading of a dossier of sensitive documents is that Tutumlu received cuts totalling more than £3million from Swansea transfers during Laudrup’s 19-month reign.

Turkish-born Spanish citizen Tutumlu became a football agent after selling luxury cars to players in Barcelona and considers Diego Maradona and Everton boss Ronald Koeman among his pals.

While his friend Laudrup was in charge at Swansea, Tutumlu is said to have received secret commissions in at least SEVEN deals, according to the documents.

It allegedly all began with Laudrup’s first signing, Chico Flores, closely followed by £5.5m signing Pablo Hernandez in August 2012.

Tutumlu allegedly also took a cut of loan deals involving Roland Lamah and Alvaro Vazquez, plus more than £1m out of each of the free transfer arrivals, Jose Canas and Alejandro Pozuelo, from Real Betis in the summer of 2013.''''

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Tummulu on 09:31 - May 15 with 2454 viewsmoonie

United we fall

I wasn't that good at geography but I know an obtuse angle when I see one.

If Mr Jenkins remains ,we cannot move forward .

He might well have presided over our move to the PL but that was seven years ago and businesses don't stand still. Well ,ours has. No expansion of the business whatsoever ,no improvement of commercial activities . Indefensible . Or maybe not
Tummulu on 09:34 - May 15 with 2437 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 09:27 - May 15 by costalotta

He did. And your not wrong context is very important. Which is why you need to listen,,learn and look and not spout off without knowing the context. Which in this case you clearly don’t as you keep banging about his lack of success, according to you. Chris, if you don’t know, you just don’t know!

Tell me of his success as there's zero documented. There's a whole lot of controversy though and shady deals.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Tummulu on 09:35 - May 15 with 2437 viewsDarran

Tummulu on 08:18 - May 15 by MoscowJack

Exaclty. If you saw the face of someone you know on Twitter and Instagram with total lies written about them, wouldn't you let them know? As I said, everyone has the right to reply.

It would be extremely strange if you hadn't.

MM replied to me with a screenshot of an email (sent the previous week) from Bayram offering a business deal, which MM never replied to. It's quite possible that Bayram's rants were sour grapes, although he's taken it a little bit far if that's the case.

So MM doesn’t feed you stuff but he fed you that?

I rest my case.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tummulu on 09:41 - May 15 with 2422 viewsWarwickHunt

Tummulu on 09:35 - May 15 by Darran

I rest my case.

Nick - my missus fancies making that Turkish Delight cheesecake. Would you be an absolute brick and get me the recipe?
Tummulu on 09:46 - May 15 with 2393 viewstheloneranger

Tummulu on 09:30 - May 15 by TheResurrection

Oh yeah....

''''According to an article in Danish newspaper Politiken, based on the Football Leaks dossier, Jenkins told the LMA: “The club had suspected that Michael Laudrup did not want a given player to come to the club, unless Bayram Tutumlu was involved in that transfer.

“The club is still investigating player transfers in order to determine whether they were concluded at the club’s expense during Bayram Tutumlu’s association with the club, and the extent (if any) of Michael Laudrup’s involvement.

“There are a number of transactions and dealings with players about which the club has concerns, which led the club to conclude he was attempting to materially benefit from transactions at the expense of the club.”

Politiken’s reading of a dossier of sensitive documents is that Tutumlu received cuts totalling more than £3million from Swansea transfers during Laudrup’s 19-month reign.

Turkish-born Spanish citizen Tutumlu became a football agent after selling luxury cars to players in Barcelona and considers Diego Maradona and Everton boss Ronald Koeman among his pals.

While his friend Laudrup was in charge at Swansea, Tutumlu is said to have received secret commissions in at least SEVEN deals, according to the documents.

It allegedly all began with Laudrup’s first signing, Chico Flores, closely followed by £5.5m signing Pablo Hernandez in August 2012.

Tutumlu allegedly also took a cut of loan deals involving Roland Lamah and Alvaro Vazquez, plus more than £1m out of each of the free transfer arrivals, Jose Canas and Alejandro Pozuelo, from Real Betis in the summer of 2013.''''

Chris....This is from the same investigation......

"When Laudrup extended his contract with Swansea, Tutumlu even persuaded the club to sign a deal that would grant him 7.5 percent of all transfer income, while the club was also obligated to pay him €470,000 per year to keep Laudrup at the club"

SO...

WHY did Jenkins sign a contract allowing Tutumlu to take these "fees" out of the club????
[Post edited 15 May 2018 10:14]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Tummulu on 09:52 - May 15 with 2368 viewsLoyal

Tummulu on 01:09 - May 15 by TheResurrection

Nothing like spot on. There is no spot to be on.

Show me the track record.

One that was so superb would be easy to research.

Fill your boots and come back with hard facts, and not what you hoped would be the truth.

As an agent he handled the worlds best, how he did it or what happened ...
Is out in the public domain.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tummulu on 09:53 - May 15 with 2363 viewsDarran

Tummulu on 09:41 - May 15 by WarwickHunt

Nick - my missus fancies making that Turkish Delight cheesecake. Would you be an absolute brick and get me the recipe?

You couldn’t make it up could you?

Tummulu on 10:06 - May 15 with 2318 viewscostalotta

Tummulu on 09:34 - May 15 by TheResurrection

Tell me of his success as there's zero documented. There's a whole lot of controversy though and shady deals.

You just got know where and how to look. By the way some don’t need to flaunt success. But it’s up to the beholder to work it out. And as for that article. Ha. Is that it? Are you facking serious?

Look, think what want. I’ll think what’s I want. Let’s accept we won’t agree. It’s cool . Really is.

Haha.
Tummulu on 11:12 - May 15 with 2236 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 10:06 - May 15 by costalotta

You just got know where and how to look. By the way some don’t need to flaunt success. But it’s up to the beholder to work it out. And as for that article. Ha. Is that it? Are you facking serious?

Look, think what want. I’ll think what’s I want. Let’s accept we won’t agree. It’s cool . Really is.

Haha.

That's investigative journalism from a news paper in Laudrup's own country.

What have you got?.

Nothing.

You're just making stuff up based on one wonderful season.

Tummulu on 11:29 - May 15 with 2185 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 09:52 - May 15 by Loyal

As an agent he handled the worlds best, how he did it or what happened ...
Is out in the public domain.

Well it's not out in the public domain. What is out there are lots of articles around shady dealings. Why some are disputing this I can't get my head around.

But nobody has been able to answer the most very important aspect here.

If Laudrup is or was indeed the answer to everlasting success how come they've been bombed out of every club they've been attached to?

Do you think all his other club's fans, Mallorca, Getafe, Moscow or Lekihawa or whatever that one is are similarly pining after him thinking the 18 months they were there were the be all and end all to their lives.

How come you're not adding any sort of rationale to your hopeless ramblings.

Show me their success, prove it.Evidence there's more to these guys than just going in and out of club's with the most amount of personal gain they could muster.
[Post edited 15 May 2018 11:32]

Tummulu on 11:35 - May 15 with 2172 viewsDarran

Tummulu on 11:29 - May 15 by TheResurrection

Well it's not out in the public domain. What is out there are lots of articles around shady dealings. Why some are disputing this I can't get my head around.

If Laudrup is or was indeed the answer to everlasting success how come they've been bombed out of every club they've been attached to?

Do you think all his other club's fans, Mallorca, Getafe, Moscow or Lekihawa or whatever that one is are similarly pining after him thinking the 18 months they were there were the be all and end all to their lives.

Show me their success, prove it.Evidence there's more to these guys than just going in and out of club's with the most amount of personal gain they could muster.

I wholeheartedly agree with what The Res is trying to get across here.

Tummulu on 11:37 - May 15 with 2163 viewscostalotta

Tummulu on 11:12 - May 15 by TheResurrection

That's investigative journalism from a news paper in Laudrup's own country.

What have you got?.

Nothing.

You're just making stuff up based on one wonderful season.

Not made anything up. I’ll leave that to you.

I don’t need to prove anything but you are for some odd reason are trying to prove that tutumlu is and has not been successful and asking others to prove it. That’s just weird.

You should open your eyes and mind and embrace success. It might make you happy!
Tummulu on 12:37 - May 15 with 2098 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 11:37 - May 15 by costalotta

Not made anything up. I’ll leave that to you.

I don’t need to prove anything but you are for some odd reason are trying to prove that tutumlu is and has not been successful and asking others to prove it. That’s just weird.

You should open your eyes and mind and embrace success. It might make you happy!

So if you've got nothing just bow out of this debate gracefully as I've smashed your arguments out of the park for 7 pages already.

In Summary -

* They had success with us, best season of our lives. No dispute
* They both made a small fortune, an unsustainable one from SCFC.
* They could not last more than 18 months
* Regardless of excuses, this is just like every other club they've been at.
* Success for them is always short lived
* There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest they have what it takes to sustain success at any club.

So no matter how much you try to either rewrite history or pretend you can see the future. The above facts are the facts and no amount of romantic bullshit to prove agendas will change that.

Move on.

Tummulu on 14:02 - May 15 with 2001 viewstheloneranger

Once again Chris....

WHY did Jenkins sign a contract allowing Tutumlu to take these "fees" out of the club????

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Tummulu on 14:46 - May 15 with 1943 viewsLeonWasGod

Tummulu on 11:29 - May 15 by TheResurrection

Only caveat to that being that the average managerial position is only around 2 years or so. So a quick turnaround isn't necessarily an indication that he's any worse of better than anyone else. A better guide is the success he's had while at each club. He's generally done well - Moscow being the only feck up. Everywhere else he's got teams punching above their weight and playing attractive football. Even Mallorca was a relative success as everyone expected them to go down and they were skint.

He certainly doesn't want to seem to hang around anywhere though - seems a right grumpy git. But he has been relatively successful, that's undebatable. Bayram seems a nut-job and the very definition of a dodgy agent.
Tummulu on 14:46 - May 15 with 1936 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 14:02 - May 15 by theloneranger

Once again Chris....

Sorry mate I've seen you post this lots and have not yet probably had an answer.

It's this bit -

''"Politiken revealed a scan of what they say is Swansea’s bombshell contract with Tutumlu.

Signed by chairman Huw Jenkins, it is dated March 6 2013 and reads: “Should any players be sold from the club during the period of the renegotiated contract, you will receive 7.5 per cent of any net proceeds.”"

Well this is simply a case of Tutu striking while the iron was more than hot. It was just after we'd won the cup and Tutu had managed to renegotiate a contract that basically gave him and Laudrup the bloody earth.

Jenkins got sucked into thinking this was the way to proceed due to the success they'd brought in that first season.

But as the months wore on and the sheer extent of what that contract actually entailed was found to be both, unsustainable and downright illegal.

Tutu had us over a barrel and we were blinded by success.

The FA were looking into this, I'm not sure what came about from their investigation

Tummulu on 14:53 - May 15 with 1915 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 14:46 - May 15 by LeonWasGod

Only caveat to that being that the average managerial position is only around 2 years or so. So a quick turnaround isn't necessarily an indication that he's any worse of better than anyone else. A better guide is the success he's had while at each club. He's generally done well - Moscow being the only feck up. Everywhere else he's got teams punching above their weight and playing attractive football. Even Mallorca was a relative success as everyone expected them to go down and they were skint.

He certainly doesn't want to seem to hang around anywhere though - seems a right grumpy git. But he has been relatively successful, that's undebatable. Bayram seems a nut-job and the very definition of a dodgy agent.

That's maybe the case but how are so many fans thinking it would be anything different for us then, where actually, we had exactly the same from him?

Laudrup's character and dealings are flawed in the extreme with more questions than answers.

For fans to look to him as some sort of magic bullet is absolutely and desperately bonkers

Tummulu on 15:26 - May 15 with 1851 views34dfgdf54

Tummulu on 14:53 - May 15 by TheResurrection

That's maybe the case but how are so many fans thinking it would be anything different for us then, where actually, we had exactly the same from him?

Laudrup's character and dealings are flawed in the extreme with more questions than answers.

For fans to look to him as some sort of magic bullet is absolutely and desperately bonkers

Not just the fans looking for some magic off Laudrup, Huw himself if it's to be believed he approached Laudrup when Clement went.
Tummulu on 23:15 - May 15 with 1708 viewsMoscowJack

Tummulu on 09:35 - May 15 by Darran

I rest my case.

Really? Are you honestly that thick? Please tell us you're joking as you really can't be that stupid to have not got the answer to that by now.

I might p!S's myself laughing if you kept this up. Yet another mare for your ever expanding cupboard!l

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Tummulu on 23:26 - May 15 with 1669 viewsmoonie

Personal,abusive,insulting and false . Again !

I know who I d rather believe but right now,looking at our club,Im challenge anyone to have conclusive provenance for anything
Tummulu on 23:28 - May 15 with 1659 viewsDarran

Tummulu on 23:15 - May 15 by MoscowJack

Really? Are you honestly that thick? Please tell us you're joking as you really can't be that stupid to have not got the answer to that by now.

I might p!S's myself laughing if you kept this up. Yet another mare for your ever expanding cupboard!l

“If you saw the face of someone you know on Twitter and Instagram with total lies written about them, wouldn't you let them know?”

So how did you know they were lies Nick? Guessed did you?

Keep digging that holes getting deeper.

Tummulu on 00:16 - May 16 with 1609 viewsMoscowJack

Tummulu on 23:28 - May 15 by Darran

“If you saw the face of someone you know on Twitter and Instagram with total lies written about them, wouldn't you let them know?”

So how did you know they were lies Nick? Guessed did you?

Keep digging that holes getting deeper.

Did you honestly not read the next line that said everyone has a right to reply?

You're honestly surpassing yourself here, but thanks for making me smile. I really didn't think that you could be so thick. What's worse is that this is possibly the worst attempt at a wind up that this forum's seen for a while.

Either way, I feel like cringing for you !

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024