Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tummulu 22:52 - Nov 29 with 25483 viewsGeoffThom

Somebody give the yanks his number ,then we might end up with half decent players in Jan ,just don't tell that knob jenkins 😂😂
Tummulu on 09:08 - May 16 with 2851 viewsHuwJackBastard

Give me Laudrup!!! our biggest mistake was letting him go. seen his tweets about a 'pleasant surprise for swansea fans?
Tummulu on 09:15 - May 16 with 2822 viewsSmellyplumz

Tummulu on 00:16 - May 16 by MoscowJack

Did you honestly not read the next line that said everyone has a right to reply?

You're honestly surpassing yourself here, but thanks for making me smile. I really didn't think that you could be so thick. What's worse is that this is possibly the worst attempt at a wind up that this forum's seen for a while.

Either way, I feel like cringing for you !

You should be cringing, coming on here as MM mouth piece to fight his battles. He along with the rest of the scum will never be forgiven. Go tell him that and wish him good luck with his new house.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Tummulu on 09:46 - May 16 with 2736 viewsSwansea93

By subject of going Swansea city to inform of the truth the JACKS have to move if I do not go ..

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Tummulu on 10:40 - May 16 with 2691 viewsMoscowJack

Tummulu on 09:15 - May 16 by Smellyplumz

You should be cringing, coming on here as MM mouth piece to fight his battles. He along with the rest of the scum will never be forgiven. Go tell him that and wish him good luck with his new house.

I'm not anyone's mouthpiece and never will be. I'm just providing some facts around all the lies coming out of the mouths of some sad people as I think it's fair to add some balance.....or would you prefer one-sides views on every subject, as long as those views were the same as your own?

The problem is that some people don't want to believe the truth and always need someone to blame, but what this relegation has shown is that there are some incredibly thick people on here who can't even get their heads around the most basic of football related things. It's just easier to throw abuse at me than believe what I'm saying, I suppose.

"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story" seems to be an appropriate quote at the moment.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Tummulu on 10:49 - May 16 with 2662 views34dfgdf54

Tummulu on 10:40 - May 16 by MoscowJack

I'm not anyone's mouthpiece and never will be. I'm just providing some facts around all the lies coming out of the mouths of some sad people as I think it's fair to add some balance.....or would you prefer one-sides views on every subject, as long as those views were the same as your own?

The problem is that some people don't want to believe the truth and always need someone to blame, but what this relegation has shown is that there are some incredibly thick people on here who can't even get their heads around the most basic of football related things. It's just easier to throw abuse at me than believe what I'm saying, I suppose.

"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story" seems to be an appropriate quote at the moment.

Why did Huw approach Laudrup/BT then? They couldn't of wanted to bring him in just for a firefighting job. He allegedly, well according to his agent and various media reports said no because he couldn't get out of his contract.

Why are we approaching people who can't be trusted?
Tummulu on 10:50 - May 16 with 2652 viewsDarran

It’s not abuse people can see through you and all you can do is call them thick.

Anyway as soon you saw Bayrams IG and Twitter you knew it was all lies.
How did you know it was all lies?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tummulu on 10:51 - May 16 with 2643 viewsTheResurrection

Our fans, led by a few absolute jokes on here have been shown to be nothing short of an absolute spoilt and ungrateful disgrace.

They're only truly happy when they're moaning.

Now should be a time to all rally around and unite behind the Club again to give it the best chance we can at instant promotion, yet that doesn't quite equate with these idiots, they won't be happy until we're dead and buried.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Tummulu on 11:23 - May 16 with 2596 viewsswan65split

Number 1.......who of any of us has the right to call anyone THICK?

Number 2.......its not right to complain/moan...when we get relegated!

Login to get fewer ads

Tummulu on 12:10 - May 16 with 2516 viewsPrivate_Partz

Tummulu on 10:51 - May 16 by TheResurrection

Our fans, led by a few absolute jokes on here have been shown to be nothing short of an absolute spoilt and ungrateful disgrace.

Now should be a time to all rally around and unite behind the Club again to give it the best chance we can at instant promotion, yet that doesn't quite equate with these idiots, they won't be happy until we're dead and buried.

Only happy when they are moaning?. Oh the irony.
The current regime need to stand up and show it is worth supporting or get out.
Showimg our gratitiude by happy clapping as we fall through divisions because we feel we are small and are over achieving won't wash anymore.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tummulu on 18:05 - May 16 with 2371 viewsMoscowJack

Tummulu on 11:23 - May 16 by swan65split

Number 1.......who of any of us has the right to call anyone THICK?

Number 2.......its not right to complain/moan...when we get relegated!

1. When you repeat things over and over to someone but they still don't get it, you really have to question their intelligence. It's not nice to call someone thick, but I don't mind someone who's constantly calling me a liar. Especially someone who's been constantantly caught out himself.
I've got no problems with people not trusting or believing what I said, but there should be some respect. When I get abused, I reply in the same tone. It's simple.

2. Fans need to moan (and almost grieve, for some). What I would love to see, but it's unlikely, is a strong push from the Trust and fans to get Jenkins out NOW, before it's suddenly the wrong time again. I defended his sacking/departure in January but I had hoped that the owners were looking into a good and qualified replacement. It's too important a position to get wrong.
I think what the Res means is no matter what happens, our fans will moan. If one thing happens, the fans moan. If the other things happen, they moan that the other thing should have been done. This is our first relegation in a generation and many of our fans have behaved shockingly. I think Stoke fans are an example of going down with a bit of grace and style, but their situation is completely different, I suppose. They and West Brom both have extremely wealthy backers who will back-roll a return to the PL, but we probably haven't!

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Tummulu on 18:21 - May 16 with 2303 viewsswan65split

Tummulu on 18:05 - May 16 by MoscowJack

1. When you repeat things over and over to someone but they still don't get it, you really have to question their intelligence. It's not nice to call someone thick, but I don't mind someone who's constantly calling me a liar. Especially someone who's been constantantly caught out himself.
I've got no problems with people not trusting or believing what I said, but there should be some respect. When I get abused, I reply in the same tone. It's simple.

2. Fans need to moan (and almost grieve, for some). What I would love to see, but it's unlikely, is a strong push from the Trust and fans to get Jenkins out NOW, before it's suddenly the wrong time again. I defended his sacking/departure in January but I had hoped that the owners were looking into a good and qualified replacement. It's too important a position to get wrong.
I think what the Res means is no matter what happens, our fans will moan. If one thing happens, the fans moan. If the other things happen, they moan that the other thing should have been done. This is our first relegation in a generation and many of our fans have behaved shockingly. I think Stoke fans are an example of going down with a bit of grace and style, but their situation is completely different, I suppose. They and West Brom both have extremely wealthy backers who will back-roll a return to the PL, but we probably haven't!

1. Its still wrong .
2. its a fact of life you"ll never please everyone. also football has always been and always will be a game of opinions between the fans.
Moaning and Praise is part of it.
A return to PL is going to be lot harder than our last visit, somehow I dont think I will see the Swans play there again in my lifetime, unless this board surprise me .(my opinion)
i am not holding my breath.
Tummulu on 18:51 - May 16 with 2232 viewscostalotta

I’d love to know who these fan leaders you speak of are?

Rally how? Should we buy more merchandise? Or get banners that say yay, the club is great and we’re going up straight away! Or not debate and discuss the club on here whether that be in a negative light or not, just in case it upsets you or Huw or god forbid the players?

Who are these idiots? Why do they want us dead and buried? Where have they said that? Name them?
Tummulu on 19:24 - May 16 with 2160 viewsLandore_Jack

After the mistakes Jenkins has made? Fans have every right to express their anger. He needs to go.

#backtojack

Tummulu on 20:08 - May 16 with 2027 viewsplasjack

Tummulu on 18:21 - May 16 by swan65split

1. Its still wrong .
2. its a fact of life you"ll never please everyone. also football has always been and always will be a game of opinions between the fans.
Moaning and Praise is part of it.
A return to PL is going to be lot harder than our last visit, somehow I dont think I will see the Swans play there again in my lifetime, unless this board surprise me .(my opinion)
i am not holding my breath.

Well if you hold your breath you wont.
Tummulu on 20:20 - May 16 with 1991 viewsicecoldjack

Tummulu on 09:15 - May 16 by Smellyplumz

I agree. Far too many Ar$e lickers still thinking the sellouts are utterly blameless for the current plight the club finds itself in .

They lack class and have done for years, people forget just how badly they've fooked the fans .
Tummulu on 20:59 - May 16 with 1935 viewsBillyChong

Tummulu on 14:46 - May 15 by TheResurrection

Sorry mate I've seen you post this lots and have not yet probably had an answer.

It's this bit -

''"Politiken revealed a scan of what they say is Swansea’s bombshell contract with Tutumlu.

Signed by chairman Huw Jenkins, it is dated March 6 2013 and reads: “Should any players be sold from the club during the period of the renegotiated contract, you will receive 7.5 per cent of any net proceeds.”"

Well this is simply a case of Tutu striking while the iron was more than hot. It was just after we'd won the cup and Tutu had managed to renegotiate a contract that basically gave him and Laudrup the bloody earth.

Jenkins got sucked into thinking this was the way to proceed due to the success they'd brought in that first season.

But as the months wore on and the sheer extent of what that contract actually entailed was found to be both, unsustainable and downright illegal.

Tutu had us over a barrel and we were blinded by success.

The FA were looking into this, I'm not sure what came about from their investigation

Another incompetent bit of work by Jenkins if that is correct and did turn out to be unsustainable. Bit of simple forecasting might have been handy. Although surely we’ve since spent the same if not more on agent fees.
Tummulu on 21:03 - May 16 with 1921 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 20:59 - May 16 by BillyChong

Another incompetent bit of work by Jenkins if that is correct and did turn out to be unsustainable. Bit of simple forecasting might have been handy. Although surely we’ve since spent the same if not more on agent fees.

Well that and the fact they probably found out it was illegal, as what Tutu was effectively becoming is a third party owner to all our players.

The blinking scheister.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Tummulu on 21:22 - May 16 with 1864 viewsGowerjack

Tummulu on 14:02 - May 15 by theloneranger

Once again Chris....

WHY did Jenkins sign a contract allowing Tutumlu to take these "fees" out of the club????

Yes Chris

Please explain this.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Tummulu on 21:31 - May 16 with 1835 viewsLoyal

Tummulu on 14:02 - May 15 by theloneranger

Once again Chris....

WHY did Jenkins sign a contract allowing Tutumlu to take these "fees" out of the club????

I would have thought he signed it in good faith, you know ...
With no deliberate intent ...
It's what he does.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tummulu on 22:02 - May 16 with 1772 viewsswan65split

Tummulu on 20:08 - May 16 by plasjack

Well if you hold your breath you wont.

I am hoping theres quite a few left yet.
Tummulu on 22:04 - May 16 with 1762 viewsTheResurrection

Tummulu on 21:22 - May 16 by Gowerjack

Yes Chris

Please explain this.

I already did

Keep up.

Tummulu on 22:05 - May 16 with 1758 viewsGowerjack

Tummulu on 19:24 - May 16 by Landore_Jack

After the mistakes Jenkins has made? Fans have every right to express their anger. He needs to go.

Exactly.

It's not fûcking rocket science is it?

I'm baffled as to how anyone who is truly a Swans supporter could possibly defend Jenkins.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024