Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust / Communication 23:47 - Nov 29 with 2716 viewsQJumpingJack

Why don't the Trust have a page in the matchday programmes for every home games?
It could contain updates and work in the community.
The same message could be posted on the Trust website / emailed to members.
Jenkins and Pealrman have regular columns so why don't the Trust?
The Trust / Communication on 00:11 - Nov 30 with 2699 viewsGaryjack

Great idea! Then trust members who just pay their tenner every year out of loyalty without knowing what the fvck is going on can see what a fantastic job they are doing, and vote them in again the next time elections come around. Maybe they could post some pics of Sian Davies or Cath Dyer kissing new born babies dressed in Swans sleepsuits at Singleton hospital? That'll give the sell outs and yanks something to think about for sure!
Or how about launching a trust fanzine instead? Spelling out in clear terms to the fan base exactly what's gone on and what they intend to about it!
The Trust / Communication on 07:56 - Nov 30 with 2634 viewsQJumpingJack

I suppose the question is - are the Trust allowed to have a page in the programme to communicate to their members / the fans.

At the bottom of each article, there could be details on how to join.

The opening article could be the history and importance of The Trust.
The Trust / Communication on 08:49 - Nov 30 with 2602 viewsbarry_island

In fairness the Pinball Wizard could have been a more effective charge for Trust Comms in the last few years.

Perhaps it's for the best that we don't know what's going on.

Just smile.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Trust / Communication on 08:55 - Nov 30 with 2591 viewsbarry_island

The Trust / Communication on 07:56 - Nov 30 by QJumpingJack

I suppose the question is - are the Trust allowed to have a page in the programme to communicate to their members / the fans.

At the bottom of each article, there could be details on how to join.

The opening article could be the history and importance of The Trust.

As the programme printer has been an er, influential Trust member, it shouldn't be a problem, you'd think.

Just smile.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2017 8:57]

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Trust / Communication on 12:31 - Nov 30 with 2494 viewsYossarian

Without aiming personal jibes at individuals and their perceived incompetence or contempt for its members, I just wonder if they can glimpse the position they’ll find themselves in should we be relegated. There will, in my view, be hostility not only towards the sellouts, but also to the Trust who (despite their occasional pleas) appear to have been in a feckin coma whilst the club drove itself off a cliff. It doesn’t seem that long ago that we had Ronald Koeman using his agent to tout for the job, we were known all around Europe having smashed Valencia in the Mestalla and we were everyone’s favourite second club and the darlings of the media luvvies.
What the feck has happened to us!

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

The Trust / Communication on 12:41 - Nov 30 with 2481 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Trust / Communication on 12:31 - Nov 30 by Yossarian

Without aiming personal jibes at individuals and their perceived incompetence or contempt for its members, I just wonder if they can glimpse the position they’ll find themselves in should we be relegated. There will, in my view, be hostility not only towards the sellouts, but also to the Trust who (despite their occasional pleas) appear to have been in a feckin coma whilst the club drove itself off a cliff. It doesn’t seem that long ago that we had Ronald Koeman using his agent to tout for the job, we were known all around Europe having smashed Valencia in the Mestalla and we were everyone’s favourite second club and the darlings of the media luvvies.
What the feck has happened to us!

A certain manager was eroding the footballing principles of the club and had to go.

It’s been downhill ever since...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024