Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan ayew 15:18 - Nov 30 with 4403 viewscmajack

I posted a thread criticising Jordan ayews performances for the club and got slated by certain people on here for it. Would any of those like to support him now. He offers absolutely nothing to the cause. No shots on goal, no headers on goal and creates virtually nothing in what is our problem area of the field. Yet it seems he is above criticism. There are plenty of threads on various players but ayew seems to escape it all. There were a few people having a go at gylfi and llorente last season, but compared to ayew they were world beaters with us. Can honestly say that he wouldn't have got in our promotion winning team in the championship. Hey but guess what he runs about a lot so he must be good. Absolutely no support for bony in the last 2 games and when he gets the ball his choice of pass is abysmal.
Jordan ayew on 15:25 - Nov 30 with 4368 viewsBalhamSwan

championship player along with carroll, naughton & maybe some others
Jordan ayew on 15:25 - Nov 30 with 4366 viewsandypitt56

I like Ayew, runs his shocks off, hassles defenders and puts them under pressure. Puts in a lot of tackles, and wins the ball a lot of the time. Also when he recieves the ball in a tight area he wins free kicks a lot which means the team can regroup. I dont have any disagreement that he needs to work a lot on his final pass or cross, but I certainly would not call him a woeful as you are suggesting. A lot of things he does goes unnoticed because apparently you only any good if you put the ball in the back of the net
Jordan ayew on 15:27 - Nov 30 with 4352 viewsswanforthemoney

Jordan ayew on 15:25 - Nov 30 by andypitt56

I like Ayew, runs his shocks off, hassles defenders and puts them under pressure. Puts in a lot of tackles, and wins the ball a lot of the time. Also when he recieves the ball in a tight area he wins free kicks a lot which means the team can regroup. I dont have any disagreement that he needs to work a lot on his final pass or cross, but I certainly would not call him a woeful as you are suggesting. A lot of things he does goes unnoticed because apparently you only any good if you put the ball in the back of the net

I stand in the North Stand

Jordan ayew on 15:40 - Nov 30 with 4315 viewscmajack

Jordan ayew on 15:25 - Nov 30 by andypitt56

I want to see goals, assists and shots on target. That's what i want to see from ayew. Sadly they are a rarity with him.
Jordan ayew on 16:01 - Nov 30 with 4236 viewsandypitt56

Jordan ayew on 15:40 - Nov 30 by cmajack

I want to see goals, assists and shots on target. That's what i want to see from ayew. Sadly they are a rarity with him.

I didnt disagree that he needs to add to his game I was just highlighting what I think are positives and that hes not an awful player.
Jordan ayew on 16:01 - Nov 30 with 4232 viewsangryjack

Jordan ayew on 15:40 - Nov 30 by cmajack

He better than most the sh%t out there want start criticising them before him at least he puts a shift in and tries unlikebsome them out yhere
Jordan ayew on 16:31 - Nov 30 with 4143 viewscmajack

Jordan ayew on 16:01 - Nov 30 by angryjack

He better than most the sh%t out there want start criticising them before him at least he puts a shift in and tries unlikebsome them out yhere

Exactly the point I'm making because he puts a shift in everyone thinks it's ok. Fernandez might put a shift in during a game but if he's had a poor game people will criticise him, yet hardly anybody criticises ayew even though i can't remember the last really really good game he had for the club. Talk to me at the end of season and i bet his stats won't change a great deal . A very very average player.
Jordan ayew on 16:44 - Nov 30 with 4113 viewsPJackArmy

Yeah he is an average player but what other attacking options do we have at our disposal that we havent already tried and failed??? None!! So stop blaming clement and get behind him
Login to get fewer ads

Jordan ayew on 16:46 - Nov 30 with 4103 viewsLegend83

Ayew's end product is mediocre at best but he brings something to the party and that is pace, energy and work-ethic.

There was a moment last night which showed the positives and negatives - a Chelsea corner cleared and falls to Ayew. Bearing in mind it was the 82nd minute and he had been sprinting his nuts off all night, he absolutely monstered down the middle of the pitch and Chelsea could not stop him.

Unfortunately, his head down approach missed the fact that McB was in acres of space on the right hand side and he eventually got fouled.

I think he is the least of our problems at the moment though.
Jordan ayew on 16:53 - Nov 30 with 4071 viewscmajack

Jordan ayew on 16:46 - Nov 30 by Legend83

Ayew's end product is mediocre at best but he brings something to the party and that is pace, energy and work-ethic.

There was a moment last night which showed the positives and negatives - a Chelsea corner cleared and falls to Ayew. Bearing in mind it was the 82nd minute and he had been sprinting his nuts off all night, he absolutely monstered down the middle of the pitch and Chelsea could not stop him.

Unfortunately, his head down approach missed the fact that McB was in acres of space on the right hand side and he eventually got fouled.

I think he is the least of our problems at the moment though.

Least of our problems. Are you kidding?. He's a forward player that's not scoring goals or creating chances. That is where the problem is. No shots and no goals do i need to say anymore!!!!
Jordan ayew on 16:54 - Nov 30 with 4064 viewsangryjack

Jordan ayew on 16:44 - Nov 30 by PJackArmy

Yeah he is an average player but what other attacking options do we have at our disposal that we havent already tried and failed??? None!! So stop blaming clement and get behind him

It's Clements fault that he sets us up in a negative way with no width or pace he got rid of our wingers with pace and plays the same negative system time and time again.the bloke not got a clur
Jordan ayew on 17:34 - Nov 30 with 3947 viewsE20Jack

I will always support Ayew. He tries his very best and is one of our best attacking threats.

We have an awful side though, those that want to keep trying to pick out individuals are wasting their time.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Jordan ayew on 17:36 - Nov 30 with 3934 viewsBloodyhills

If only he looked up from time to time he could be quite a dangerous player.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Jordan ayew on 17:45 - Nov 30 with 3894 viewsmax936

He reminds of Luke Moore in some aspects of his game, he works harder than Moore, but I think looking back that Moore had a bit more quality and goal threat, just my view and thoughts though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jordan ayew on 17:47 - Nov 30 with 3887 viewscmajack

Jordan ayew on 17:34 - Nov 30 by E20Jack

I will always support Ayew. He tries his very best and is one of our best attacking threats.

We have an awful side though, those that want to keep trying to pick out individuals are wasting their time.

Attacking threat are you serious. Doesn't look like scoring from one game to the next neither does the team hence the paltry goals for column.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024