Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lorraine Corbett 21:53 - Nov 30 with 5996 viewsbonymine

Apologies Lorr to name you outright but I feel that there is no better person to sum up the absolute shambles which now behold our Club ...

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Lorraine Corbett on 21:55 - Nov 30 with 5975 viewswhoflungdung

Great woman in every way

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Lorraine Corbett on 22:02 - Nov 30 with 5922 viewsDarran

I had good chat with her last Saturday.
Private of course.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lorraine Corbett on 23:10 - Nov 30 with 5731 viewsSwanseajill

I found apicture of her on the net, in the market collection cash in the 80s... when she should have been at work.
Lorraine Corbett on 12:15 - Dec 1 with 5359 viewsMillie

Lorraine Corbett on 23:10 - Nov 30 by Swanseajill

I found apicture of her on the net, in the market collection cash in the 80s... when she should have been at work.

It was in the programme too ;0)
Lorraine Corbett on 13:01 - Dec 1 with 5287 viewsSwanseajill

Lorraine Corbett on 12:15 - Dec 1 by Millie

It was in the programme too ;0)

Funny, you remembering that.
Lorraine Corbett on 16:50 - Dec 1 with 5080 viewsjackson5

Lorraine Corbett on 23:10 - Nov 30 by Swanseajill

Would love to see that photo Swanseajill can you post it

Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one. W. C. Fields

Lorraine Corbett on 18:13 - Dec 1 with 4972 viewsGlyn1

OK, on behalf of the hundreds of people reading this ere who have no idea what you are gossiping about. Who is Lorraine Corbett and what are you talking about?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Lorraine Corbett on 19:33 - Dec 1 with 4900 viewswhoflungdung

If you don't know of Ms Corbett then you are an ingenue

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Login to get fewer ads

Lorraine Corbett on 20:00 - Dec 1 with 4846 viewsGaryjack

She's a legend is Lor. I have a pic of her with Kevin Johns, but wouldn't dare post it without her permission.
Lorraine Corbett on 20:00 - Dec 1 with 4842 viewsunion_jack

Lorraine Corbett on 20:00 - Dec 1 by Garyjack

She's a legend is Lor. I have a pic of her with Kevin Johns, but wouldn't dare post it without her permission.

Annual award night by Gowerjack 21 May 2015 0:14
Congratulations to swanseajill for your award,much deserved and a reminder of simpler times at our football club.

The food was very pleasant.

The evening as a whole was I thought very muted however,it is getting increasingly hard to spot the normal fan at the event and the atmosphere has suffered as a result.

This can't have been helped by the fact that "Players & Staff of Swansea City Football Club" occupied 18 of the 58 available tables.

I suppose it would be fair to question how this event can once again be something for the ordinary fan bearing in mind the immense demand for tickets coupled with the high demand from the club for tickets and the complete lack of a suitable sized venue in Swansea in which to hold it.

Did anyone else on here go and what are their views ?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Lorraine Corbett on 21:14 - Dec 1 with 4727 viewsSwanseajill

Lorraine Corbett on 20:00 - Dec 1 by union_jack

Annual award night by Gowerjack 21 May 2015 0:14
Congratulations to swanseajill for your award,much deserved and a reminder of simpler times at our football club.

The food was very pleasant.

The evening as a whole was I thought very muted however,it is getting increasingly hard to spot the normal fan at the event and the atmosphere has suffered as a result.

This can't have been helped by the fact that "Players & Staff of Swansea City Football Club" occupied 18 of the 58 available tables.

I suppose it would be fair to question how this event can once again be something for the ordinary fan bearing in mind the immense demand for tickets coupled with the high demand from the club for tickets and the complete lack of a suitable sized venue in Swansea in which to hold it.

Did anyone else on here go and what are their views ?

Thanks UJ for finding that thread. There's very little joy to read on this forum of late.

But that cheered me up no end.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024