Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke Roll Call 10:02 - Dec 1 with 5024 viewsacejack3065

Alright then, own up. Who is going?

First away day of the season for me and tbh I'm not really looking forward to it.
Stoke Roll Call on 10:49 - Dec 1 with 4984 viewspencoedjack

Don't let the football spoil the fun of an away day.
Stoke Roll Call on 10:57 - Dec 1 with 4974 viewsmonmouth

Stoke Roll Call on 10:49 - Dec 1 by pencoedjack

Don't let the football spoil the fun of an away day.

Indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed Arsenal.

Not sure how anyone can enjoy Stoke unless we win mind. Total piggery. And freezing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Stoke Roll Call on 11:02 - Dec 1 with 4967 viewsacejack3065

Stoke Roll Call on 10:57 - Dec 1 by monmouth

Indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed Arsenal.

Not sure how anyone can enjoy Stoke unless we win mind. Total piggery. And freezing.

i've never been to Stoke so ticking it off the list. I did go to Port Vale a few years ago. Cracking away day. Think we won 2-0.
Stoke Roll Call on 11:09 - Dec 1 with 4957 viewsmonmouth

Stoke Roll Call on 11:02 - Dec 1 by acejack3065

i've never been to Stoke so ticking it off the list. I did go to Port Vale a few years ago. Cracking away day. Think we won 2-0.

I take it back then. Ifyou enjoyed Port Vale,you'll love Stoke as Port Vale is the boil on Stoke's arse.

Bring us a win back please!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Stoke Roll Call on 12:00 - Dec 1 with 4911 viewsacejack3065

Stoke Roll Call on 11:09 - Dec 1 by monmouth

I take it back then. Ifyou enjoyed Port Vale,you'll love Stoke as Port Vale is the boil on Stoke's arse.

Bring us a win back please!

I was totally shitfaced mind you. As drunk as I've ever been at an away day possibly. With the exception of the playoff final at Wembley.
Stoke Roll Call on 12:14 - Dec 1 with 4894 viewsNeath_Jack

Enjoy looking at the fantastic workmanship of their newly upgraded stadium. Their owners are great people too.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Stoke Roll Call on 12:23 - Dec 1 with 4874 viewspencoedjack

Stoke Roll Call on 11:02 - Dec 1 by acejack3065

Stoke is not in the 60 odd away grounds I have done with Swans, surprising as we played them in the lower leagues as well.

As I am not going tomorrow might be a while till I can tick it off.
Stoke Roll Call on 14:50 - Dec 1 with 4795 viewsWxmJax

Missus going away so I have to man the fort. Don't park in that Harvesters if you want a quick getaway and dress accordingly, as if you're going to the North pole.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Login to get fewer ads

Stoke Roll Call on 22:07 - Dec 1 with 4626 viewsWitneyjack

I'll be there in the Stoke end with my mate who is a season ticket holder. Don't know how I'll keep quite every time we score...............oh 🙊
Stoke Roll Call on 23:32 - Dec 1 with 4555 viewsLoyal

We arrived around 5pm tonight. Checked out some old mates from the stoke / Cardiff rivalry days and had a decent curry. I cant see us getting anythjng, flight back to Munich Sunday morning.

If it gets really boring I reckon we can pay the ' drop a few planet swans names around ' and spot the reactions, as this away game is less populated its fairly easy to wind a few up.

Safe journey Jacks.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Stoke Roll Call on 06:35 - Dec 2 with 4498 viewsjackal

Been twice to Stoke.

Lost both 2-0.

Not good memories of the place at all.

Dump of a place too.
Stoke Roll Call on 07:41 - Dec 2 with 4470 views1983

Most miserable football fans I've ever seen. As its been said a dump of a place and only famous for knowing your're going the right way to Alton Towers
...And they talk funny
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 8:34]

Stoke Roll Call on 07:47 - Dec 2 with 4462 viewsTNT

Seen two wins there ('81 and '01), a draw, and two 2 nillers. Hate the place.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Stoke Roll Call on 10:27 - Dec 2 with 4391 viewsAl_Bundy

Went to Stoke in a midweek game when a hurricane threaten to call the game off.

Think it was 1-1 Chico was playing so some time back.

No interest in going there today after Chelsea this week. Well done all travelling
Stoke Roll Call on 10:47 - Dec 2 with 4378 viewsbuilthjack

Wasn't going, but am now. Just rang Stoke and got tickets. Leave in 20 mins.
Come on the boys.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Stoke Roll Call on 11:15 - Dec 2 with 4361 views1462jack

Stoke Roll Call on 10:47 - Dec 2 by builthjack

Wasn't going, but am now. Just rang Stoke and got tickets. Leave in 20 mins.
Come on the boys.

Good effort , after Chelsea on Wednesday I think it will be a long time before I travel away , football was terrible and knew only about 10 fans , it’s just not the same anymore
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024