Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The next chapter awaits me .... Cant wait 10:38 - Dec 1 with 1816 viewspencoedjack

Hello

Time and time again, you’ve shown your support.
From the moment you first took your seat, your Swansea City story began.
Page by page, we wrote your tale together.
It’s not the players that are the stars of the show, it’s you.
This is your story but it’s far from finished. The next chapter of your story awaits…

Make sure you’re a part of our future with a 2018-19 season ticket, which once again represents outstanding value for money — with prices frozen in all areas of the stadium. It is the sixth consecutive season there has been no increase for supporters. And after a price drop in 2015, season tickets remain cheaper now than in 2012-13.
The next chapter awaits me .... Cant wait on 10:43 - Dec 1 with 1797 viewsSTID2017

You are Huw Jenkins and I claim my free Season Ticket ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The next chapter awaits me .... Cant wait on 10:57 - Dec 1 with 1748 viewspencoedjack

The next chapter awaits me .... Cant wait on 10:43 - Dec 1 by STID2017

You are Huw Jenkins and I claim my free Season Ticket ...

Fuk me fella that's probably one of the most insulting things ever said to me & there's been a few.
The next chapter awaits me .... Cant wait on 11:16 - Dec 1 with 1700 viewsSTID2017

The next chapter awaits me .... Cant wait on 10:57 - Dec 1 by pencoedjack

Fuk me fella that's probably one of the most insulting things ever said to me & there's been a few.

Sorry mate - meant to put a smiley after it.
No offence intended.
Tensions are very high at the moment.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The next chapter awaits me .... Cant wait on 11:46 - Dec 1 with 1636 viewsWingstandwood

That letter is another example of intelligence insulting choreographed subterfuge, phony-PR, downright emotional blackmail and absolute b#llocks to get season ticket holders to renew!

I’d put it in the same “Not born yesterday” file along with perfectly timed choreographed emotional blackmail of Leon’s and Angel’s new club appointments that (*cough, cough, cough*) were announced in the midst of growing supporter revolt and anger.

FFS, only two weeks or so back Jenkins was blaming the supporters for the clubs dire predicament! Now when the club wants their money? It loves em and butters em up ("stars of the show" now hey???) with phony bullsh#t and flattery!!!

Argus!

The next chapter awaits me .... Cant wait on 11:49 - Dec 1 with 1626 viewsBobby_Fischer

The next chapter awaits me .... Cant wait on 11:46 - Dec 1 by Wingstandwood

That letter is another example of intelligence insulting choreographed subterfuge, phony-PR, downright emotional blackmail and absolute b#llocks to get season ticket holders to renew!

I’d put it in the same “Not born yesterday” file along with perfectly timed choreographed emotional blackmail of Leon’s and Angel’s new club appointments that (*cough, cough, cough*) were announced in the midst of growing supporter revolt and anger.

FFS, only two weeks or so back Jenkins was blaming the supporters for the clubs dire predicament! Now when the club wants their money? It loves em and butters em up ("stars of the show" now hey???) with phony bullsh#t and flattery!!!

Agreed, they must think the fans are mugs.

I think the diehards will renew, apart from a handful who have had a gutful.

But most of the PL supporters will probably wait as long as they can.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The next chapter awaits me .... Cant wait on 11:54 - Dec 1 with 1605 viewsJango

I’m actually surprised at how many long term ST holders I talk to that are not renewing as things stand. It’s a shame really but I’m glad people are not falling for their crap for another year.
The next chapter awaits me .... Cant wait on 12:10 - Dec 1 with 1557 viewsWingstandwood

The next chapter awaits me .... Cant wait on 11:54 - Dec 1 by Jango

I’m actually surprised at how many long term ST holders I talk to that are not renewing as things stand. It’s a shame really but I’m glad people are not falling for their crap for another year.

I know quite a few long term ST lot myself who'll not renew (were lower league loyal also) and I'm hearing something that is becoming a bit of a well-worn cliche....... i.e. I wish I had a tenner for everytime I heard "I've got to force myseself to go down there now".

Hardly season ticket mania stuff, gives the impression of no Xmas season ticket rush stampede.

Argus!

The next chapter awaits me .... Cant wait on 15:36 - Dec 1 with 1430 viewsSwanzay

"From the moment you first took your seat, your Swansea City story began.
Page by page, we wrote your tale together. "

Obviously aiming at those who never attended the NB...

We wrote your tale, shouldn't that be our...
Login to get fewer ads

The next chapter awaits me .... Cant wait on 16:14 - Dec 1 with 1373 viewsDan_Swan

The next chapter awaits me .... Cant wait on 15:36 - Dec 1 by Swanzay

Was my first thought when I read it!

Still following Dr's orders!

The next chapter awaits me .... Cant wait on 20:30 - Dec 1 with 1176 viewsDewi1jack

The next chapter awaits me .... Cant wait on 15:36 - Dec 1 by Swanzay

There's plenty of us (well a few hundred anyway ) who sat on the NB many times.

Didn't you?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The next chapter awaits me .... Cant wait on 20:40 - Dec 1 with 1157 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The next chapter awaits me .... Cant wait on 20:30 - Dec 1 by Dewi1jack

There's plenty of us (well a few hundred anyway ) who sat on the NB many times.

Didn't you?

Heh.

Sat on the sleepers many times. Then that Toshack bloke from Cardiff arrived and very soon you had to stand up to watch the game.

B*****d.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024