Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement has lost it 12:44 - Dec 1 with 3426 viewsYossarian

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42182648

Another striker? Surely a few creative midfielders who can also chip in with a few goals is the priority. Our midfield have scarcely got a goal in them ffs!
How much money is this mug on? On current performance my Nana could have done a better job.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Clement has lost it on 12:48 - Dec 1 with 3397 viewsDarran

It sounds pathetic to say “The Recruitment Department” when everyone knows it’s Jenkins and Mr Moneyball.
Seriously makes me want to vomit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clement has lost it on 12:49 - Dec 1 with 3390 viewsTheResurrection

He said this...

"When you see our goalscoring record and our ability to create chances we need to strengthen in the forward positions," he said.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Clement has lost it on 12:50 - Dec 1 with 3381 viewsDarran

Clement has lost it on 12:49 - Dec 1 by TheResurrection

He said this...

"When you see our goalscoring record and our ability to create chances we need to strengthen in the forward positions," he said.

I concur The headline is click bait.

Clement has lost it on 12:53 - Dec 1 with 3370 viewsYossarian

Clement has lost it on 12:48 - Dec 1 by Darran

It sounds pathetic to say “The Recruitment Department” when everyone knows it’s Jenkins and Mr Moneyball.
Seriously makes me want to vomit.

I’ll race you to the sink Darran.
Seriously, the club have lost the plot. It’s almost as if they are deliberately doing it- Tammy, Bony, Ayew, McBurnie...
Then look at what we’ve got in the middle of the park.....
Priorities MUST be attacking midfielders and wide men......oh, ‘that’s not the way Clement wants to set up’ I hear people say.....whose eroding the principles of the club now then?
FFS.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Clement has lost it on 12:54 - Dec 1 with 3357 viewsDarran

Clement has lost it on 12:53 - Dec 1 by Yossarian

Seriously, the club have lost the plot. It’s almost as if they are deliberately doing it- Tammy, Bony, Ayew, McBurnie...
Priorities MUST be attacking midfielders and wide men......oh, ‘that’s not the way Clement wants to set up’ I hear people say.....whose eroding the principles of the club now then?
FFS.

I think part of what he’s saying is attacking midfielders mind.

Clement has lost it on 12:56 - Dec 1 with 3340 viewsTheResurrection

Clement has lost it on 12:54 - Dec 1 by Darran

I think part of what he’s saying is attacking midfielders mind.

He actually said attacking midfielders in the press conference.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Clement has lost it on 12:56 - Dec 1 with 3341 viewsYossarian

Clement has lost it on 12:49 - Dec 1 by TheResurrection

He said this...

“Forward positions” - I see your point- and it’s down to interpretation, but we’ve got a bucket full of midfielders who couldn’t hit a brick shithouse with a banjo- so why does anyone think Clement or Jenkins has seen the light now? Another centre forward eh...

Clement has lost it on 13:01 - Dec 1 with 3313 viewsYossarian

Sorry, haven’t seen the Press Conference so if he was specific, then fair enough, but it still feels they’re trying to close the stable door when it’s too late. Squad needed a review, and a clear out last summer, but all that’s happened in my view is that we’ve added sub standard players and compounded the problems instead of sorting them. I wish I felt confident they’d finally get it right in January, but I can’t.

Login to get fewer ads

Clement has lost it on 13:11 - Dec 1 with 3231 viewsOldjack

did we really offer a 20 mill bid for Joe?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-boss-reve

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Clement has lost it on 13:31 - Dec 1 with 3139 viewsFlashberryjack

"The recruitment department are working behind the scenes to identify players we would like to bring here"

That doesn't exactly fill me with optimism after their recent signings, have they sacked the blind tw*t that thought £17 million for Clucus was good business ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clement has lost it on 13:39 - Dec 1 with 3123 viewsmagicdaps10

Concur, he doesn't actually say a Striker.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Clement has lost it on 14:33 - Dec 1 with 2979 viewscmajack

Clement has lost it on 12:53 - Dec 1 by Yossarian

FFS.

Only 2 of them are likely to get us goals ,you can forget ayew and mcburnie scoring for us regularly.
Clement has lost it on 14:52 - Dec 1 with 2910 views34dfgdf54

Clement has lost it on 13:11 - Dec 1 by Oldjack

did we really offer a 20 mill bid for Joe?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-boss-reve

Well worth it if so, could have saved the £23.5mill paid out on Clucas and Sanches. Fact is, it should have done before Euros, Jenkins is a tw*t of the highest order
Clement has lost it on 15:00 - Dec 1 with 2875 viewsKGriz16

Would people be happy with Nacer Chadli in January?
Clement has lost it on 15:02 - Dec 1 with 2858 viewswhoflungdung

all this means is that instead of having one ore two forlorn fooked off strikers we ll have three

Just fook off Clem

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Clement has lost it on 16:48 - Dec 1 with 2698 viewsperplex

Clement has lost it on 15:00 - Dec 1 by KGriz16

Would people be happy with Nacer Chadli in January?

Not for what WBA are asking,
knock 5 mill off then he me be worth a punt.
Clement has lost it on 12:01 - Dec 2 with 2267 viewsDewi1jack

Clement has lost it on 13:31 - Dec 1 by Flashberryjack

"The recruitment department are working behind the scenes to identify players we would like to bring here"

That doesn't exactly fill me with optimism after their recent signings, have they sacked the blind tw*t that thought £17 million for Clucus was good business ?

No, he's still chairman/ director of football

Yes we need attacking midfielders (Siggy back on loan anyone, as Everton seem to despise him?), but would Clement go with an attacking formation?
Could have tried at home earlier in the season but went 5 at the back FFS.

Me, I'm already looking at the fact we're watching Chumpionship football next year and very possibly L1 the season after.
And yes, I'll still be there because this club is in my blood.

Jenkins, Dimwit, Van Clog, Morgan- by the fans, for the fans you've all used that phrase.
You've all fuked the club over big style- steady hand and have a look around for decent buyers and you'd have been absolute legends.
You've gone from heroes to zeroes. Legends to sellout scum.
Now do the decent thing and fukoff from our club for good, never to return.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Clement has lost it on 12:31 - Dec 2 with 2192 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Perhaps this is Paul's latest subtle dig at Abraham?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Clement has lost it on 12:53 - Dec 2 with 2133 viewsYossarian

Clement has lost it on 12:31 - Dec 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Perhaps this is Paul's latest subtle dig at Abraham?

Quite possibly- he doesn’t seem to have much in the way of people management skills to me. Where is the guy who went around punching the air and prowling that technical area. He’s like a mummy standing there now. If the players ain’t getting passion from the manager and just little jibes then they aren’t going to run through brick walls for him or the shirt. Oh, I forgot, it’s our fault though isn’t it?

Clement has lost it on 14:14 - Dec 2 with 1993 viewswobbly

Looking good for the return of Emnes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024