Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Mesa injured? 14:25 - Dec 2 with 1850 viewsTheResurrection

Because if he's not and he's not made the squad AGAIN, I think that's Clement's second chance over for me.

I'm desperate for a win or even a result today and happy Clucas seems to be playing further forward, although we'll see, maybe it's him at the base and Ki on the left, I'm also happy Bony and Tammy are up front together, but they need a good midfield behind them, and on paper this isn't looking great.

Let's hope the midfield 4 really find their form today though, and give it their best shot.

You never know eh....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Is Mesa injured? on 14:30 - Dec 2 with 1799 viewsnantywatcher

VERY happy with that team selection - a chance to ram those words down my throat in 3 hours time??
Is Mesa injured? on 14:38 - Dec 2 with 1714 viewsOldjack

Dull hole says he picks players on performances ,why the fuk is No hope Sanches in the squad

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Is Mesa injured? on 14:44 - Dec 2 with 1659 viewsmax936

He doesn't like him it seems pretty clear, hope we can manage a win today, if not Clement has to go, although I don't think he will.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 14:47]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Is Mesa injured? on 14:47 - Dec 2 with 1627 viewsDarran

This could have gone in the matchday thread but no another look at me,look at me thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is Mesa injured? on 14:48 - Dec 2 with 1606 viewsmax936

Is Mesa injured? on 14:47 - Dec 2 by Darran

This could have gone in the matchday thread but no another look at me,look at me thread.

Behave ffs mun.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Is Mesa injured? on 14:51 - Dec 2 with 1577 viewsOldjack

i know but it's a bit like you and your pics with the so-called stars LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME ! Tvat

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Is Mesa injured? on 14:57 - Dec 2 with 1524 viewsJackFish

I heard a rumour that Mesa passed the ball forward in training once, explains why Clement doesn’t like him.
Is Mesa injured? on 14:57 - Dec 2 with 1512 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The inclusion of Sanchez and the exclusion of Mesa is truly Bizarre.
There is no mention on the Official Swans Forum of Mesa being Injured.
Login to get fewer ads

Is Mesa injured? on 15:09 - Dec 2 with 1463 viewsOldjack

injured i just heard ,anyway 0-1

Is Mesa injured? on 16:01 - Dec 2 with 1273 viewsSmellyplumz

Shut it flange

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024