Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Dyer 15:43 - Dec 2 with 7398 viewsSgorioFruit

anyone care to tell me why this fast hungry passionate gritty footballer is on the bench?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Nathan Dyer on 15:45 - Dec 2 with 7370 viewsmagicdaps10

He is not on the bench.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Nathan Dyer on 15:45 - Dec 2 with 7370 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Because we failed to move him on at the appropriate time a number of years ago.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Nathan Dyer on 15:48 - Dec 2 with 7341 viewsFlashberryjack

F*ck knows......I've given up trying to understand the actions of this basket case of a club.

We are well and truly fooooooked, on and off the pitch.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Nathan Dyer on 15:51 - Dec 2 with 7303 viewsLeonWasGod

Nathan Dyer on 15:45 - Dec 2 by magicdaps10

He is not on the bench.

12Dyer
13Nordfeldt
14Carroll
15Routledge
22Rangel
35Renato Sanches
62McBurnie
Nathan Dyer on 15:52 - Dec 2 with 7288 viewsjack247

Because he is a winger and we are playing a narrow diamond.

Probably needs to come on second half
Nathan Dyer on 16:00 - Dec 2 with 7222 viewsLeonWasGod

I loved Nath when he used to link up so well with Angel and ran defenders in knots. But if the answer to our season is Nath we're in a lot of trouble. Couldn't be less anonymous than Tammy and Ayew in that half though. Very poor from those two so far.
Nathan Dyer on 17:56 - Dec 2 with 6963 viewsAl_Bundy

Nathan Dyer on 16:00 - Dec 2 by LeonWasGod

I loved Nath when he used to link up so well with Angel and ran defenders in knots. But if the answer to our season is Nath we're in a lot of trouble. Couldn't be less anonymous than Tammy and Ayew in that half though. Very poor from those two so far.

What in 2011?

2018/19 you'll see it again

At premier ticket prices

V Burton Albion
Nathan Dyer on 18:31 - Dec 2 with 6859 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Because Clement hasn't got a clue.
Login to get fewer ads

Nathan Dyer on 18:36 - Dec 2 with 6830 viewsLeonWasGod

Nathan Dyer on 17:56 - Dec 2 by Al_Bundy

What in 2011?

At premier ticket prices

V Burton Albion

Exactly, that's my point. We should have strengthened not given him a 4 year deal after he'd barely played AND had been shipped out on loan.
Nathan Dyer on 19:09 - Dec 2 with 6742 viewsjasfan

Whilst I like Nathan Dyer as a player, was there anyone on the bench who could really be expected to change the game in our favour? None of them were ever going to worry the opposition in my opinion. I think both the starting eleven and the subs bench today told us how far we have fallen in terms of quality. It's pathetic actually.
Nathan Dyer on 19:21 - Dec 2 with 6703 viewsFlashberryjack

Nathan Dyer on 19:09 - Dec 2 by jasfan

Whilst I like Nathan Dyer as a player, was there anyone on the bench who could really be expected to change the game in our favour? None of them were ever going to worry the opposition in my opinion. I think both the starting eleven and the subs bench today told us how far we have fallen in terms of quality. It's pathetic actually.

When he had the chance to bring on Nathan, he decided to bring on McBurnie, all hope is lost.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Nathan Dyer on 19:26 - Dec 2 with 6678 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Our goal showed what happens when a player has a bit of pace, gets behind the defense and put's the ball in to the Penalty Area when it is not crowded out with 9 defenders.
Pace matters, he justn't doesn't get it. He thinks having more of our bodies with more of their bodies in the Penalty Area wins games.
But that only applies when you have a Sigi and a Llorente.
Not when you are playing against a Crouch.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 20:29]
Nathan Dyer on 19:31 - Dec 2 with 6655 viewsjasfan

Nathan Dyer on 19:21 - Dec 2 by Flashberryjack

When he had the chance to bring on Nathan, he decided to bring on McBurnie, all hope is lost.

I would have liked Nathan to come on as well just run at their defence and shoot. In fact I'd have started him ahead of Jordan Ayew.
Nathan Dyer on 08:10 - Dec 3 with 6372 viewsDr_Winston

The times Dyer has played under Clement he's looked pretty sharp. Certainly deserves a look in ahead of Ayew at present.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Nathan Dyer on 08:34 - Dec 3 with 6312 viewsbuilthjack

Nathan Dyer on 17:56 - Dec 2 by Al_Bundy

What in 2011?

At premier ticket prices

V Burton Albion

Burton are going down too

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Nathan Dyer on 17:38 - Dec 3 with 6037 viewsjackrabbit

I was thinking exactly the same thing on Wednesday at Chelsea and again yesterday. Swans have absolutely no width. It's all crammed in a narrow funnel down the middle. Dyer has impressed when I've seen him this season. He was fast and hungry for the ball. Since the Swans are one of the slowest teams in the league, you'd think a quick player like Dyer might help the cause somewhat. Try Dyer on one wing and Ayew on the other ( I've seen nothing in Narsingh). Try something different 'cos what we're doing now ain't working. We can't be any worse . Can we?
Nathan Dyer on 06:18 - Dec 4 with 5826 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Nathan Dyer on 08:34 - Dec 3 by builthjack

Burton are going down too

Perhaps we can cut out the middle man and go straight to league one?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Nathan Dyer on 07:10 - Dec 4 with 5762 viewsPawelAbbott

Why not play him at right wing back instead of Naughton?
I'd also put Ki into the back 3 with Olsson the other wing back.
There is no need for 3 out and out centre halves in that formation.
Liverpool played with Wijnaldum at centre back on the weekend
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024