Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Ayew 17:04 - Dec 2 with 1600 viewsSgorioFruit

pack your backs and don't come back you lazy waste of space

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Jordan Ayew on 17:06 - Dec 2 with 1585 viewsjacabertawe

Only Ayew?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Jordan Ayew on 17:08 - Dec 2 with 1541 viewsGeoffThom

Take Abraham and the rest with you ,you can’t pick on just the one they’re all poor below championship players
Jordan Ayew on 18:28 - Dec 2 with 1393 viewscmajack

Jordan Ayew on 17:08 - Dec 2 by GeoffThom

Take Abraham and the rest with you ,you can’t pick on just the one they’re all poor below championship players

Been criticising his performances for months. Absolute garbage and offers no threat whatsoever. But you said my thread was laughable when i criticised him 2 months ago. As Nigel farage once said about the EU politicians "well you're not laughing now".
Jordan Ayew on 18:30 - Dec 2 with 1365 viewsmidswan

Jordan Ayew on 18:28 - Dec 2 by cmajack

Been criticising his performances for months. Absolute garbage and offers no threat whatsoever. But you said my thread was laughable when i criticised him 2 months ago. As Nigel farage once said about the EU politicians "well you're not laughing now".

Nice analogy !
Jordan Ayew on 19:07 - Dec 2 with 1286 viewsJackFish

He’s awful. Always wants to run with the ball instead of making the simple pass and then inevitably loses it.
Jordan Ayew on 19:09 - Dec 2 with 1275 viewsjackportis

Always has the hard done to face look of expression.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Jordan Ayew on 21:23 - Dec 2 with 1092 viewsWandererJack

Say what you like about him but lazy he is not.
Jordan Ayew on 21:26 - Dec 2 with 1073 viewsJango

He doesn’t create anything for an attacking player but he doesn’t stop trying so lazy is definitely a bit harsh. He’s not up to it tho
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024