Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guidolin & Bradley 17:38 - Dec 2 with 5959 viewsAl_Bundy

Genuine question !? Based on the previous incumbents .. how is Clement still with us after the start we have had this season?
Guidolin & Bradley on 17:39 - Dec 2 with 3230 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Because the Yankee owners are fvcking clueless cvnts. That is why.

Come on you Swans.

Guidolin & Bradley on 17:40 - Dec 2 with 3213 viewsJackBaston

perhaps because it would be 4 managers in 14 months under the yanks?
Guidolin & Bradley on 17:42 - Dec 2 with 3202 viewsAl_Bundy

Guidolin & Bradley on 17:39 - Dec 2 by MyFinalHeaven

Because the Yankee owners are fvcking clueless cvnts. That is why.

They got shot of Bradley !
Guidolin & Bradley on 17:43 - Dec 2 with 3187 viewsLeonWasGod

Guidolin & Bradley on 17:40 - Dec 2 by JackBaston

perhaps because it would be 4 managers in 14 months under the yanks?

Yep, and each time seemingly more reluctant to sack as it seems like desperation (it is) and confirms they made a sh*t decision (they have). They're more interested in saving face and cutting costs than having a positive vision for the club. Or that's what it looks like from the outside.
Guidolin & Bradley on 17:44 - Dec 2 with 3158 viewsBloodyhills

Guidolin & Bradley on 17:42 - Dec 2 by Al_Bundy

They got shot of Bradley !

They also gave the job to Bradley.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Guidolin & Bradley on 17:45 - Dec 2 with 3143 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Guidolin & Bradley on 17:43 - Dec 2 by LeonWasGod

Yep, and each time seemingly more reluctant to sack as it seems like desperation (it is) and confirms they made a sh*t decision (they have). They're more interested in saving face and cutting costs than having a positive vision for the club. Or that's what it looks like from the outside.

Clement wasn't a poor decision. Bringing him in for 6 months was absolutely fine. As was the Guidolin hire.

The poor decision was not lining up a better manager ready to take over in May once these two people had done their job. A manager who would have a believable long term plan to get us back to the levels we once were.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Guidolin & Bradley on 17:49 - Dec 2 with 3115 viewsjack247

Guidolin & Bradley on 17:45 - Dec 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Clement wasn't a poor decision. Bringing him in for 6 months was absolutely fine. As was the Guidolin hire.

The poor decision was not lining up a better manager ready to take over in May once these two people had done their job. A manager who would have a believable long term plan to get us back to the levels we once were.

There is no desire to do that, there never has been.

The aim is to keep in the black and not get relegated until they flip us. The cheapest way possible. They don’t care if we finish 17th playing shit football.

They may not even manage that this season.
Guidolin & Bradley on 17:52 - Dec 2 with 3085 viewsLeonWasGod

Fair point. Proving to be a poor long term decision then.

I think Pullis would be the wrong option for the same reasoning. Pullis relies on defensive organisation. That's not really been our weakness. He wouldn't add an awful lot going forward, although maybe he might improve the mood.

Difficult to know where to go from here. However much of a sneaky b@stard Jenkins is for the way he handled the sale, I don't envy him this next decision.
Login to get fewer ads

Guidolin & Bradley on 17:55 - Dec 2 with 3049 viewsPozuelosSideys

When it comes to Clement, i think offering him the job after keeping us up was absolutely the right thing to do (unlike sacking FG after he did the same thing).

Unfortunately, its become abundently clear that it was GS and FL who kept us up, not PC. Plan A (cross the ball and dead balls) worked. Now Plan A doesnt work, PC hasnt got a clue.

Byeeeee Paul

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Guidolin & Bradley on 17:55 - Dec 2 with 3049 viewsLeonWasGod

I miss Guido. I can imagine the post match interview now.

Interviewer: You must have thought you got off to a perfect start. What did you think of Wilfred's goal?

Guido: Eeeeez, very very nice. [Big grin, end of interview!]
Guidolin & Bradley on 17:59 - Dec 2 with 3017 viewsSwansea93

Before Guido got sacked he got us playing good stuff in the hard games he had, obviously that Southampton away performance was a joke.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Guidolin & Bradley on 18:05 - Dec 2 with 2981 viewsbyron

Going down like a lead balloon. Don’t even think a change of manager can save us, the easier games on paper have already been blown, many at home. It’s the rot oozing out from the core that’s really to blame.....

Benny

Guidolin & Bradley on 18:06 - Dec 2 with 2967 viewsmonmouth

Guidolin & Bradley on 18:05 - Dec 2 by byron

Going down like a lead balloon. Don’t even think a change of manager can save us, the easier games on paper have already been blown, many at home. It’s the rot oozing out from the core that’s really to blame.....

Stick your head up your arse and whistle the star spangled banner you sad bastard.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Guidolin & Bradley on 18:08 - Dec 2 with 2948 viewsExiledJack

Guidolin & Bradley on 17:59 - Dec 2 by Swansea93

Before Guido got sacked he got us playing good stuff in the hard games he had, obviously that Southampton away performance was a joke.

In our current predicament I'd take him back, can't see it happening given the way he was discarded
Guidolin & Bradley on 18:10 - Dec 2 with 2934 viewsbluenile

He is taking us back to the levels we once were..................................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Guidolin & Bradley on 18:24 - Dec 2 with 2860 viewsbyron

You need counselling Monmouth probably Valium also.

Benny

Guidolin & Bradley on 19:19 - Dec 2 with 2770 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Give me Guidolin over both BB & PC.
But the real blame still lies with Recruitment.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 19:19]
Guidolin & Bradley on 19:22 - Dec 2 with 2751 viewsjackportis

They will stitch Leon up. Eventually when Clements is sacked his back room staff will also not be required.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Guidolin & Bradley on 19:48 - Dec 2 with 2683 viewsswanforthemoney

I have stuck with Guido. Knew his football. Accepted the Swans way, although possibly not entirely happy with it.
I felt Guidolin and Ambrosetti had a certain class and dignity. I accept that we had a bad run of form, but he should have been given time to remedy it
We only escaped last season because Hull blew it. Lucky last season, it's finally run out.

I stand in the North Stand

Guidolin & Bradley on 19:50 - Dec 2 with 2667 viewsTheKirkyLife

Guidolin & Bradley on 17:55 - Dec 2 by LeonWasGod

I miss Guido. I can imagine the post match interview now.

Interviewer: You must have thought you got off to a perfect start. What did you think of Wilfred's goal?

Guido: Eeeeez, very very nice. [Big grin, end of interview!]

I miss him more than ever. Classy guy who cared about the club dealt with classlessly.
Guidolin & Bradley on 19:51 - Dec 2 with 2652 viewsGroo

I don't know how much influence Clement had in the off season, but losing the two players who last season brought us the vast majority of goals was to me an obvious lack of judgement.

Hanging onto Siggy to the last minute was an obvious tactical error, if they knew that he was likely to go they should have accepted as much as possible when there was time to get a replacement, now we have no-one. Losing Llorente who scored a shed-full and replacing with Bony who's had a torrid time since leaving us was madness in my opinion then and have seen nothing to change that opinion since.

The loan signings of youth are always hit or miss, gambling our Premiership future on two is bordering on negligence.

I felt sorry for Guidolin last season, he saved us the season before with Curtis's help when he was ill, the start of last season was extremely difficult, in games where we may have hoped for some points but lose most we lost them all, but the team looked as if it had fight and with the "easier" games coming up where we could have recovered some points, they sacked him and brought in a disaster of a manager.

Clement undoubtedly saved us last season but he's had the rug pulled from under his feet by the board off-season. The fact is compared to last season the start of this season was far easier and we lost, we lost consecutive home games against potential relegation rivals, games we needed to win to put us in a good position for survival.

Saying that his team selection now is baffling, his insistence on staying with players who are losing us games and not giving much of a chance of others. We also lost all our width. I really can't see who can save us.

Groo does what Groo does best

Guidolin & Bradley on 19:52 - Dec 2 with 2641 viewsporthcawljax

Couldn't agree more with you Yorke. Spot on.

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Guidolin & Bradley on 19:53 - Dec 2 with 2634 viewsGroo

I also think getting shot of Curtis is a big black mark against Clement

Groo does what Groo does best

Guidolin & Bradley on 19:55 - Dec 2 with 2610 viewsmax936

Guidolin was shit on from a great height, Bradley was way out of his depth, Clement did well and we had high hopes for him, the loss of Llorente and Siggy have done for him he relied on them, he can't rely on anyone in the team now, we played okish today as we did at Chelsea, but we're so disjointed as a first 11 its impossible.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Guidolin & Bradley on 20:00 - Dec 2 with 2575 viewssplJack

With 4 games left until the halfway point we are way down on where we need to be. Need 6points in the next 4 games for a fighting chance in the 2nd half of season.

Nobody said it would be easy...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024