Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust / Clement 17:48 - Dec 2 with 836 viewsQJumpingJack

Can the Trust tell our board that we need to change manager, and ideally v fast so the new gaffer can take training from Monday.
The Trust / Clement on 17:50 - Dec 2 with 823 viewsjack2jack

Sorry mate,but
I'm not disagreeing but honestly.
The Trust / Clement on 17:50 - Dec 2 with 822 viewsmonmouth

The trust applauded clement's appointment as just the long term 'back to swans values' that we needed.

I'm not actually criticising that, as many of us felt the same.

But it means that the answer to your question is no.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Trust / Clement on 09:23 - Dec 3 with 734 viewsQJumpingJack

The Trust have a 21% stake so they should be at the table when his future is discussed.
The Trust / Clement on 09:28 - Dec 3 with 718 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust / Clement on 09:23 - Dec 3 by QJumpingJack

The Trust have a 21% stake so they should be at the table when his future is discussed.

Presumably the supporter director will. We’ll just never be told one way or the other.

Poll: Tory leader

The Trust / Clement on 09:33 - Dec 3 with 701 viewstheloneranger

The Trust / Clement on 09:23 - Dec 3 by QJumpingJack

The problem is that they've got 21% of nothing when it comes to voting.

The Americans only bought 68% but Judas and Co also sold them their voting rights, which gave them full control of the club, leaving the Trust on the sidelines.

NEXT LEVEL.....

The only thing that's gone to the next level, is Judas and Co's bank accounts!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Trust / Clement on 09:46 - Dec 3 with 651 viewsDewi1jack

The Trust / Clement on 09:28 - Dec 3 by exiledclaseboy

Presumably the supporter director will. We’ll just never be told one way or the other.

Nice cuppa, biccies and back slaps/ high fives all around - meeting over.

I do really feel like the Trust board are now just in it for the kudos rather than the good of our club, as they were in the beginnings of the Trust.
And that feels really strange.

But I also feel there are less fans now giving a flying f**k than when Petty/ Silver shield/ 9th floor were doing their utmost to wreck the club.
And that breaks my heart.

And yes, I stayed a Trust member purely and simply to try and stop them just giving the cash gained from a very bad deal back to the Yanks.
Looks like my last subs to them has been wasted. It will be my last subs as well unless things change this season ie communication, openness etc
I really hope the new co-opted members (if it happens) can help get rid of the apathy and the secrecy so we get a strong Trust back

And no, I don't give a flying f**k either if you speak Welsh, English, Zulu, Mongolian or even Martian or whether you were following Swansea as an egg in your ma's womb or what.
Talk to us.
Tell us what the f**ks going on and let us decide.

You're the Trust shares guardians and our voice.
Stop being Yank and the sell outs puppets.
Negotiating on what was already a p1sspoor deal is not doing your job properly and your names will go down as unwanted in Swansea, just as the sellout scum have now.
They could have been club legends as well!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Trust / Clement on 10:11 - Dec 3 with 585 viewsthornabyswan

Yes and whilst they are at it can they recommend that Jenkins and the other leeches go as well.
And after that can the Trust be revamped from top to bottom it's all nice and cosy.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024