Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martin Olsson 19:04 - Dec 2 with 3890 views3swan

Just caught a bit of Martin Olsson’s interview on Radio Wales. He sounded totally demoralised saying that as a team they have to be stronger in attack and also players need to be mentally stronger and not keep making simple mistakes that cost goals
Finishing along the lines if players can’t do it then they need pulling from the team
Martin Olsson on 19:07 - Dec 2 with 3420 viewsGaryjack

He sounds like a 'Clementine'!

Seriously though, as a player himself, should he be making statements like that? I think not.
Martin Olsson on 19:10 - Dec 2 with 3393 views3swan

Martin Olsson on 19:07 - Dec 2 by Garyjack

Seriously though, as a player himself, should he be making statements like that? I think not.

No but if he's saying that in public what's being said in the dressing room?

Are splits starting to form?

Not a good sign
Martin Olsson on 19:10 - Dec 2 with 3387 viewsGeoffThom

Martin Olsson on 19:07 - Dec 2 by Garyjack

Bollacks why not it’s finger pointing time,plus some need home truths ,I welcome more of it to clear the air
Martin Olsson on 19:12 - Dec 2 with 3347 viewsGaryjack

Martin Olsson on 19:10 - Dec 2 by GeoffThom

Bollacks why not it’s finger pointing time,plus some need home truths ,I welcome more of it to clear the air

As Clive said. It's dressing room stuff.
Martin Olsson on 19:19 - Dec 2 with 3251 viewsGeoffThom

Martin Olsson on 19:12 - Dec 2 by Garyjack

As Clive said. It's dressing room stuff.

Not now answers are needed all over ,we as supporters have had enough of it ,we’re not bottom for nothing
Martin Olsson on 19:23 - Dec 2 with 3193 viewsGaryjack

Martin Olsson on 19:19 - Dec 2 by GeoffThom

Not now answers are needed all over ,we as supporters have had enough of it ,we’re not bottom for nothing

That's not providing any answers though is it. It's a player publicly questioning the commitment of his team mates! It ain't gonna help Geoff trust me!
Martin Olsson on 19:26 - Dec 2 with 3150 viewsGeoffThom

Martin Olsson on 19:23 - Dec 2 by Garyjack

That's not providing any answers though is it. It's a player publicly questioning the commitment of his team mates! It ain't gonna help Geoff trust me!

Problem here is the truth hurts ,Olsson has been through it before with Norwich and believe m3 they didn’t go with a whimper like we are
Martin Olsson on 19:41 - Dec 2 with 3028 viewsGaryjack

Martin Olsson on 19:26 - Dec 2 by GeoffThom

Problem here is the truth hurts ,Olsson has been through it before with Norwich and believe m3 they didn’t go with a whimper like we are

Yeah ok, let's have the players publicly slagging each other off!
Login to get fewer ads

Martin Olsson on 19:47 - Dec 2 with 2955 viewsTheKirkyLife

Good on him for speaking up I say. Too often Swansea has been ruled in recent years by players who drop tools at the first signs of a manager getting it wrong. What I would do to have a team of fighters like Burnley. That's a Championship level team fighting for Europe.
Martin Olsson on 20:01 - Dec 2 with 2843 viewsGaryjack

Martin Olsson on 19:47 - Dec 2 by TheKirkyLife

Good on him for speaking up I say. Too often Swansea has been ruled in recent years by players who drop tools at the first signs of a manager getting it wrong. What I would do to have a team of fighters like Burnley. That's a Championship level team fighting for Europe.

Of course he should speak up, but keep it in the dressing room. That's what helps to create a team of fighters. Not one individual slagging of his team mates in the media!
Martin Olsson on 20:06 - Dec 2 with 2803 viewsmax936

He's 100% correct there are players in that team that shouldn't be in there, Sanchez what has he done since he's been here ffs, he's a young talented boy that's lost his way its cruel on him to keep playing him, put him in the 23/21's get him enjoying his football again under less pressure and his confidence will come back, he's clearly not enjoying playing that's not to say he's not trying, he's going to the Well but the Well is dry ffs.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 20:09]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Martin Olsson on 20:13 - Dec 2 with 2735 viewsGaryjack

Martin Olsson on 20:06 - Dec 2 by max936

He's 100% correct there are players in that team that shouldn't be in there, Sanchez what has he done since he's been here ffs, he's a young talented boy that's lost his way its cruel on him to keep playing him, put him in the 23/21's get him enjoying his football again under less pressure and his confidence will come back, he's clearly not enjoying playing that's not to say he's not trying, he's going to the Well but the Well is dry ffs.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 20:09]

He's been hyped so much Max that finding himself in Swansea City's U23/21's, would do even further damage to his confidence. It was a mistake to take him imo, he ain't going to do anything for us. We should send him back to Bayern and let them build his confidence up. He came to us to gain experience, it's failed.
Martin Olsson on 20:15 - Dec 2 with 2715 views3swan

Martin Olsson on 20:13 - Dec 2 by Garyjack

He's been hyped so much Max that finding himself in Swansea City's U23/21's, would do even further damage to his confidence. It was a mistake to take him imo, he ain't going to do anything for us. We should send him back to Bayern and let them build his confidence up. He came to us to gain experience, it's failed.

From what I've read we can't send him back till the end of the season. I agree a spell in the U23 will do more harm than good, as he will still have a massive step up when back in the first team
Martin Olsson on 20:18 - Dec 2 with 2679 viewsPhil_S

The other one that worries me is our complete insistence on bringing on McBurnie. Scores for fun at U23 level but really isn't up to the Premier League.
Martin Olsson on 20:36 - Dec 2 with 2546 viewsGeoffThom

Martin Olsson on 20:18 - Dec 2 by Phil_S

The other one that worries me is our complete insistence on bringing on McBurnie. Scores for fun at U23 level but really isn't up to the Premier League.

We will need him next year
Martin Olsson on 20:37 - Dec 2 with 2535 viewsdobjack2

Says it all about the strength of the squad especially as he should be on loan at Barnsley
Martin Olsson on 20:38 - Dec 2 with 2528 viewsunion_jack

Maybe they're blooding him now in readiness for next season. In the Championship.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Martin Olsson on 20:43 - Dec 2 with 2484 viewsPhil_S

Martin Olsson on 20:37 - Dec 2 by dobjack2

Says it all about the strength of the squad especially as he should be on loan at Barnsley

Which in itself is damming - who would we bring on had that deal gone through as it should?
Martin Olsson on 20:45 - Dec 2 with 2467 viewsNeathJack

Martin Olsson on 20:43 - Dec 2 by Phil_S

Which in itself is damming - who would we bring on had that deal gone through as it should?

I've still yet to hear an explanation as to why that deal was left so late that it didn't go through.

No other striker was brought in which would have freed him up to leave, so why wasn't it done earlier?

Of course, that would be looking for a reason other than the fact the club is an utter shambles.
Martin Olsson on 20:47 - Dec 2 with 2430 viewsSmellyplumz

You should of gone for legal action so that we had some money to rescue the club when it's fûcked.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Martin Olsson on 20:47 - Dec 2 with 2428 viewsGeoffThom

Martin Olsson on 20:45 - Dec 2 by NeathJack

I've still yet to hear an explanation as to why that deal was left so late that it didn't go through.

No other striker was brought in which would have freed him up to leave, so why wasn't it done earlier?

Of course, that would be looking for a reason other than the fact the club is an utter shambles.

Just as well it didn’t go through we would be one less forward ,and probably another poor fullback up
Martin Olsson on 20:49 - Dec 2 with 2417 viewsLeonWasGod

Martin Olsson on 19:10 - Dec 2 by 3swan

No but if he's saying that in public what's being said in the dressing room?

Are splits starting to form?

Not a good sign

It's felt like we've had splits all season. Quite a few have been throwing their hands up and having strops at each other but I don't see anyone out there trying to bring them together.
Martin Olsson on 20:50 - Dec 2 with 2401 viewsGeoffThom

Martin Olsson on 20:49 - Dec 2 by LeonWasGod

It's felt like we've had splits all season. Quite a few have been throwing their hands up and having strops at each other but I don't see anyone out there trying to bring them together.

Something we’ve lacked again was a bloody good leader come captain
Martin Olsson on 20:53 - Dec 2 with 2370 views3swan

Martin Olsson on 20:49 - Dec 2 by LeonWasGod

They haven't looked like a team playing for each other, but a public statement is something else.

To me a sign where things have gone passed the breaking point for some players
Martin Olsson on 21:18 - Dec 2 with 2272 viewsdobjack2

Exactly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024