Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't know about you, 19:12 - Dec 2 with 3291 viewsJackfath

but I find all this very, very sad. Could have been so different if a few people had realised what was important. Greed is an awful trait, it destroys everything.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I don't know about you, on 19:15 - Dec 2 with 3243 viewsGeoffThom

We’ve thrown it all away to easily ,basically down to extremely poor recruitment and being to frugal and then greed on some parts
I don't know about you, on 19:58 - Dec 2 with 3109 viewsbonymine

Absolutely Fathy.

And personal greed above EVERYTHING else has brought this Club to it’s knees 100% by The Sellouts ...... the very people who professed to be ‘FANS’ acting ‘For the fans’ in the ‘best’ interests of our Club.

Lying, cheating b*stards are what they are and as I’ve said before at least Tony Petty f*cked Off after taking his cash yet these scumbags remain in our City .......it must surely only be a matter of time before they get their comeuppance ???

The vitriol towards them and Jenkins in particular will grow week on week now but it will surely take a ‘joined up’ attack by the ‘hardcore’ fans who know what’s going on behind the scenes to force Jenkins and his cronies out of here....

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

I don't know about you, on 20:18 - Dec 2 with 3036 viewsmagicdaps10

Agreed Fath.

They had enough but still wanted more, such a sad end to a fairytale story.

Greed at its worse.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

I don't know about you, on 21:15 - Dec 2 with 2876 viewsskettyparkherbert

I don't know about you, on 20:18 - Dec 2 by magicdaps10

Agreed Fath.

They had enough but still wanted more, such a sad end to a fairytale story.

Greed at its worse.

Its all gone Pete Tong, so sad.

It all started with Martinez but sadly even he couldn't be patient enough to see his Swans total football team reach the Premier league.

HJ and his board were determined to complete the project and the style of play and the story was well known across the uk.

Brendan Rogers took us up from the Championship playing great passing football and all the pundits thought we would be relegated trying to play our passing game against the big boys but we continued to pass our way through most teams and won the pundits and the rest of the football public over.

Even if we lost games we played such good passing football the opposition supporters seemed to take us to be their favourite 2nd team.

Laudrup continued with this style and brought in some quality players to make us even better and won a major trophy to boot.

I can't believe how much we have changed as a football club, we have totally lost our football indentity and i agree that it is all down to money.

I personally think the sellout was a massive mistake but those in power could not resist the lure of the big bucks, such a pity from the very people who saved the club from going out of the league and fought so hard to create fantastic storey.

So sad.
I don't know about you, on 21:26 - Dec 2 with 2831 viewsmagicdaps10

They sold at the peak but were still greedy enough to make sure they were part of the journey.

This in itself tells me that they didnt want too let go.

No better than Tony Petty.

I don't know about you, on 21:27 - Dec 2 with 2825 viewscmajack

The thing that really makes me mad is that we had actually cracked it. We had established ourselves as a mid table premier league team and won a trophy . After that it should have been plain sailing , with some shrewd buys we could have been there for years to come. But after we won the league cup we never moved on . There was never any realistic attempt to increase the capacity and get more people hooked on the swans. We really could have been THE club in Wales to watch. Sadly i can only see us going one way and for that the blame lies firmly with Jenkins and the sell outs.
I don't know about you, on 21:31 - Dec 2 with 2796 viewsmagicdaps10

Another issue was appointing Monk, Jenkins seen a young manager who he could dictate too.......this is when his control of signing players really kicked in.

I don't know about you, on 21:42 - Dec 2 with 2749 viewsbonymine

I don't know about you, on 21:26 - Dec 2 by magicdaps10

They sold at the peak but were still greedy enough to make sure they were part of the journey.

This in itself tells me that they didnt want too let go.

No better than Tony Petty.

At least Petty NEVER ‘claimed to be a fan’ and Phuked off with his money ....

Why then can’t the failed ‘Roof Fiddler’ phuck off to Marbella in his new villa and NEVER come back to show his face in Swansea again.

I met him in Wind Street many years ago in the League 1 Days and had a good chat which culminated in me telling him ‘Keep up the good work Huw, BELIEVE IN YOUR PRINCIPLES’....

Oh to have that moment back again ; I would look him in the eye and tell him that he is an absolute disgrace and embarrassment to his father Gordon who I knew so well in the old Double Decker....if ever a father and son were poles apart in terms of honesty, integrity, and passion for the Swans then Gordon would win BY A MILE every time.

You Greedy B*$tard Get Out Of Our Club ...

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Login to get fewer ads

I don't know about you, on 21:48 - Dec 2 with 2712 viewsdickythorpe

Most of our team today would struggle in the Championship.
I can't believe that any PL team is looking at any of our squad to pinch if we go down.
Possibly Fabianski but no one else.
I don't know about you, on 22:18 - Dec 2 with 2648 viewsYossarian

I don't know about you, on 21:48 - Dec 2 by dickythorpe

Most of our team today would struggle in the Championship.
I can't believe that any PL team is looking at any of our squad to pinch if we go down.
Possibly Fabianski but no one else.

Someone will grab Mawson for a few bob- he’s an England U21 international after all- but been a shadow of last season. Fernandez will get a gig in La Liga, but the rest will be in the Belgian or Dutch 2nd division

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

I don't know about you, on 23:09 - Dec 2 with 2522 viewsKilkennyjack

I don't know about you, on 21:15 - Dec 2 by skettyparkherbert

Its all gone Pete Tong, so sad.

It all started with Martinez but sadly even he couldn't be patient enough to see his Swans total football team reach the Premier league.

HJ and his board were determined to complete the project and the style of play and the story was well known across the uk.

Brendan Rogers took us up from the Championship playing great passing football and all the pundits thought we would be relegated trying to play our passing game against the big boys but we continued to pass our way through most teams and won the pundits and the rest of the football public over.

Even if we lost games we played such good passing football the opposition supporters seemed to take us to be their favourite 2nd team.

Laudrup continued with this style and brought in some quality players to make us even better and won a major trophy to boot.

I can't believe how much we have changed as a football club, we have totally lost our football indentity and i agree that it is all down to money.

I personally think the sellout was a massive mistake but those in power could not resist the lure of the big bucks, such a pity from the very people who saved the club from going out of the league and fought so hard to create fantastic storey.

So sad.

Monk destroyed the way we played.

Shite manager.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024