Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We broke the record for fewest shots on target after 15 games played (since '04) 08:47 - Dec 3 with 4247 viewsMyFinalHeaven

And the crazy thing is it's not even close. The team in 2nd (13/14 Sunderland) has 10 more than we do. Even the 2008 Derby team that finished with the lowest point total in EPL history has more.

At this point not only are we the worst team in the Premier League but we're setting ourselves up for one of the worst seasons in league history. God only knows how much further we'll fall. Forget going down. At this point I'd just be glad if we can better that 2008 Derby side in goals scored (20) and points accumulated.

Come on you Swans.

We broke the record for fewest shots on target after 15 games played (since '04) on 08:51 - Dec 3 with 4230 viewsnantywatcher

An average of less than two a game. That is a disgraceful statistic. PC out!!
We broke the record for fewest shots on target after 15 games played (since '04) on 09:12 - Dec 3 with 4196 viewsConcerned_Parent

We have just 8 goals scored after 15 games played. That's an average of just 0.53 goals per game. If we are to break the Derby record of 20 and not get confined to the Prem history books as the worst offensive side ever, we'll need at least 13 goals in our remaining 23 games, which is an average of 0.57 goals per game. It sounds and looks so easy but for a historically poor side such as ours it's going to be a challenge.

One thing's for sure: if we continue at our rate of 0.53 goals per game simple arithmetic tells you that we're not going to score more than 20 goals by the end of the season, meaning we'll tie Derby. And that would be flat out pathetic.
We broke the record for fewest shots on target after 15 games played (since '04) on 09:33 - Dec 3 with 4158 viewsMrSwerve

We broke the record for fewest shots on target after 15 games played (since '04) on 09:12 - Dec 3 by Concerned_Parent

We have just 8 goals scored after 15 games played. That's an average of just 0.53 goals per game. If we are to break the Derby record of 20 and not get confined to the Prem history books as the worst offensive side ever, we'll need at least 13 goals in our remaining 23 games, which is an average of 0.57 goals per game. It sounds and looks so easy but for a historically poor side such as ours it's going to be a challenge.

One thing's for sure: if we continue at our rate of 0.53 goals per game simple arithmetic tells you that we're not going to score more than 20 goals by the end of the season, meaning we'll tie Derby. And that would be flat out pathetic.

I'm truely staggered that PC is still here. We're sleepwalking to the Championship.

That shots on target stat is unbelievable (or quite believable if you see us play).

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

We broke the record for fewest shots on target after 15 games played (since '04) on 09:36 - Dec 3 with 4149 viewsJackfath

It doesn't help when we have players trying to walk the ball in instead of shooting. I can remember who it was but one of them had the ball on the edge of the area, going forward with momentum and he decided to play a square ball to no one in particular. Very frustrating indeed.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

We broke the record for fewest shots on target after 15 games played (since '04) on 09:52 - Dec 3 with 4101 viewsConcerned_Parent

We broke the record for fewest shots on target after 15 games played (since '04) on 09:33 - Dec 3 by MrSwerve

I'm truely staggered that PC is still here. We're sleepwalking to the Championship.

That shots on target stat is unbelievable (or quite believable if you see us play).

It's completely believable when you look at how many games we've had 0 shots on target in. At this point I've lost count. Frankly, 27 is more than I thought we had.
We broke the record for fewest shots on target after 15 games played (since '04) on 10:15 - Dec 3 with 4047 viewscostalotta

We broke the record for fewest shots on target after 15 games played (since '04) on 09:33 - Dec 3 by MrSwerve

Sleepwalking ? More like diving headfirst with eyes wide open.
We broke the record for fewest shots on target after 15 games played (since '04) on 10:36 - Dec 3 with 4009 viewsA_Fans_Dad

We broke the record for fewest shots on target after 15 games played (since '04) on 09:36 - Dec 3 by Jackfath

It doesn't help when we have players trying to walk the ball in instead of shooting. I can remember who it was but one of them had the ball on the edge of the area, going forward with momentum and he decided to play a square ball to no one in particular. Very frustrating indeed.

But the converse is also true, yesterday in his excitement at scoring Wilfred blasted the ball wide or over when a pass was a better thing to do.
We broke the record for fewest shots on target after 15 games played (since '04) on 11:01 - Dec 3 with 3961 viewsmonmouth

Yay. We’ve broken a record. That’s a special achievement.

Well done Clem.

Now piss off.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

We broke the record for fewest shots on target after 15 games played (since '04) on 11:03 - Dec 3 with 3952 viewsBobby_Fischer

We broke the record for fewest shots on target after 15 games played (since '04) on 10:36 - Dec 3 by A_Fans_Dad

But the converse is also true, yesterday in his excitement at scoring Wilfred blasted the ball wide or over when a pass was a better thing to do.

Agree with this, he had a few wild shots when a better pass was on.

Hard to blame him mind, no-one else is scoring.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

We broke the record for fewest shots on target after 15 games played (since '04) on 11:08 - Dec 3 with 3940 viewsmonmouth

We broke the record for fewest shots on target after 15 games played (since '04) on 11:03 - Dec 3 by Bobby_Fischer

At our current stage, I’d like to see them fined for not shooting when there is a decent opportunity, and fined if it goes over the bar. Shoot and keep the f*cker down for the rebound.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

We broke the record for fewest shots on target after 15 games played (since '04) on 11:09 - Dec 3 with 3940 viewsAnotherJohn

We broke the record for fewest shots on target after 15 games played (since '04) on 11:03 - Dec 3 by Bobby_Fischer

Agreed no one else is scoring. Carroll had a reasonable chance to take a shot but bottled out as per normal with him.
We broke the record for fewest shots on target after 15 games played (since '04) on 11:31 - Dec 3 with 3886 viewsBobby_Fischer

We broke the record for fewest shots on target after 15 games played (since '04) on 11:08 - Dec 3 by monmouth

At our current stage, I’d like to see them fined for not shooting when there is a decent opportunity, and fined if it goes over the bar. Shoot and keep the f*cker down for the rebound.

I’ve got the feeling Clement is drlling into them “DO NOT LOSE POSSESSION” non-stop.

Hence, all the backwards and sideways passing and lack of shots.

Obviously Sanches can’t speak much English and his misinterpreted this message as “PASS TO THE BIG WHITE BULL SKULL IN THE BIG RED CIRCLE”

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

We broke the record for fewest shots on target after 15 games played (since '04) on 05:18 - Dec 4 with 3677 viewsNirvana

Not only is our attack record levels of putrid, but we have also given up 197 shots and 67 shots on target, with 5 more hitting the woodwork.

I'll repeat: 67 shots on target given up versus 27 for us.

Unbelievable we've only conceded 17, I guess that's the silver lining here.

Ffukk we are dreadful.
We broke the record for fewest shots on target after 15 games played (since '04) on 08:48 - Dec 4 with 3582 viewsswanforthemoney

Why renew the season ticket when we are playing like this?
I go to be entertained. I appreciate there’s tough times and we have to dig in. If we have to grind out a point or three when the going gets tough, so be it. If agenuinely decent side comes along and beats us, so be it. However we’ve had two years of struggle and now we’ve stopped having a proper go. I don’t ask a lot of my team. We aren’t like the top six supporters who whinge at every defeat. Please just give me something to get excited about, even if it’s a nice little passing movement, a triangle, a one-two into the box, just something.
Being a stupid, put upon supporter, I’ll probably end up stumping up my hard-earned to go along in hope rather than expectation. But please give us something in return. Just a little something.

I stand in the North Stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024