Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The truth around the sale and Trust 11:51 - Dec 3 with 2024 viewsswancity

Any more news?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The truth around the sale and Trust on 12:09 - Dec 3 with 1978 viewsWingstandwood

I'm a bit sceptical????? Will the money promised ever be handed over, ever?

The club is currently looking a relegation dead cert = threat to club finaces?

Argus!

The truth around the sale and Trust on 12:14 - Dec 3 with 1963 viewsMattG

The truth around the sale and Trust on 12:09 - Dec 3 by Wingstandwood

I'm a bit sceptical????? Will the money promised ever be handed over, ever?

The club is currently looking a relegation dead cert = threat to club finaces?

The money for the shares should not be coming from the Club - it should be coming from the Yanks and their buddies. My understanding while I was involved was that this was definitely the case so the purchase *shouldn't* have any direct impact on, for example, the money available in January.
The truth around the sale and Trust on 12:17 - Dec 3 with 1945 viewsWingstandwood

The truth around the sale and Trust on 12:14 - Dec 3 by MattG

The money for the shares should not be coming from the Club - it should be coming from the Yanks and their buddies. My understanding while I was involved was that this was definitely the case so the purchase *shouldn't* have any direct impact on, for example, the money available in January.

Thanks, thats nice to know, it should be coming from out of their own pockets.

Argus!

The truth around the sale and Trust on 12:27 - Dec 3 with 1926 viewsmax936

The truth around the sale and Trust on 12:14 - Dec 3 by MattG

So the sale is still going ahead despite the Yanks moving the goal post then Matt? also do you know what posts have been moved?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The truth around the sale and Trust on 13:02 - Dec 3 with 1872 viewsMattG

The truth around the sale and Trust on 12:27 - Dec 3 by max936

So the sale is still going ahead despite the Yanks moving the goal post then Matt? also do you know what posts have been moved?

No longer on the Trust Board so don't know the latest position. Last I heard, they were optimistic that everything would be back in line with the original deal as presented to the members but no idea whether that has been achieved.
The truth around the sale and Trust on 13:04 - Dec 3 with 1866 viewsATFV

Who would be negotiating on behalf of the Trust at the moment? There were three people involved in the negotiations from the Trust side and two of those have stepped down. Stu Mac is the only one of the three left and unless it's a silent auction I can't see him negotiating on his own!
The truth around the sale and Trust on 13:11 - Dec 3 with 1835 viewsmax936

The truth around the sale and Trust on 13:02 - Dec 3 by MattG

No longer on the Trust Board so don't know the latest position. Last I heard, they were optimistic that everything would be back in line with the original deal as presented to the members but no idea whether that has been achieved.

Ok cheers, I just wondered what posts were moved and if you knew what they were.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024