Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Independent Supporters Group 16:42 - Dec 3 with 43485 viewsPhil_S

OK been some discussion on this but who thinks this is the way to go

Details are really on this thread

Independent Supporters Group on 21:48 - Dec 5 with 1802 viewsmonmouth

Independent Supporters Group on 21:25 - Dec 5 by exiledclaseboy

My “interview” is due to be tomorrow. I’m still hugely uncomfortable about being interviewed for it so I’m wavering about whether to go through with it. I’ll decide tomorrow.

As I've said, interview them. Maybe ask what you want to ask about their appalling performance, poor credibility, cowardly forelock tugging, useless communication and strategic lack of direction, and set your own agenda. I'd tend to start with the question 'what basis exactly are you using to decide who is co-opted' and probe how they deal with contention and conflicting viewpoints.. Make them feel hugely uncomfortable for making you feel hugely uncomfortable. Compared to a high powered Sir Humphrey they are but pawns and pygmies. Have some fun.

If they then refuse you it shows that they just want a yes man and that was the whole purpose of the exercise.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Independent Supporters Group on 21:55 - Dec 5 with 1766 viewsGaryjack

Independent Supporters Group on 21:48 - Dec 5 by monmouth

As I've said, interview them. Maybe ask what you want to ask about their appalling performance, poor credibility, cowardly forelock tugging, useless communication and strategic lack of direction, and set your own agenda. I'd tend to start with the question 'what basis exactly are you using to decide who is co-opted' and probe how they deal with contention and conflicting viewpoints.. Make them feel hugely uncomfortable for making you feel hugely uncomfortable. Compared to a high powered Sir Humphrey they are but pawns and pygmies. Have some fun.

If they then refuse you it shows that they just want a yes man and that was the whole purpose of the exercise.

Spot on!
Independent Supporters Group on 22:04 - Dec 5 with 1733 viewsswanforthemoney

My “interview” is due to be tomorrow. I’m still hugely uncomfortable about being interviewed for it so I’m wavering about whether to go through with it. I’ll decide tomorrow.

Mind the one with the horns and a tail.
Practice your riddles. The hunchback won't let you in unless you answer three very tricky conundrums.

I stand in the North Stand

Independent Supporters Group on 22:10 - Dec 5 with 1701 viewsDarran

Who will be interviewing you?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Independent Supporters Group on 22:12 - Dec 5 with 1683 viewsexiledclaseboy

Independent Supporters Group on 22:10 - Dec 5 by Darran

Alan, Roger and Sian.

Poll: Tory leader

Independent Supporters Group on 22:16 - Dec 5 with 1656 viewsmax936

Independent Supporters Group on 21:48 - Dec 5 by monmouth

Brilliant Mon.
What fuking right have they got to interview anyone cheeky c@@ts its not a job they are just "jokingly" custodians of a voluntary football supporters Trust.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2017 22:18]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Independent Supporters Group on 22:16 - Dec 5 with 1657 viewsGaryjack

Independent Supporters Group on 22:12 - Dec 5 by exiledclaseboy

Alan, Roger and Sian.

Alan? As in Douglas Hague's tortoise?
Independent Supporters Group on 22:17 - Dec 5 with 1650 viewsNookiejack

Independent Supporters Group on 21:11 - Dec 5 by londonlisa2001

Nookie, Nigel Hamer is the board secretary, doing minutes, arranging meetings and sending communications not Ernst Blofeld mun. As far as I'm aware, he's not part of any negotiations etc.

He has been ther for over 12 years Lisa - in my view what applies to elected members should apply to unelected members.
Login to get fewer ads

Independent Supporters Group on 22:19 - Dec 5 with 1640 viewslondonlisa2001

Independent Supporters Group on 22:17 - Dec 5 by Nookiejack

He has been ther for over 12 years Lisa - in my view what applies to elected members should apply to unelected members.

That's fine, but you've leapt from that to him being the puppet master.
Independent Supporters Group on 22:21 - Dec 5 with 1626 viewsBobby_Fischer

Independent Supporters Group on 22:10 - Dec 5 by Darran

Just take it as it comes, I've got faith in you from what I've read on here.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Independent Supporters Group on 22:25 - Dec 5 with 1610 viewsmax936

Alan, Roger and Sian.

Ask them, to describe how they dealt with a difficult situation and don't accept the answer " we just raised the white flag"

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Independent Supporters Group on 22:27 - Dec 5 with 1599 viewsDarran

Alan, Roger and Sian.

I’ve just gone on the Trust website to see who they are and Will is still there so tell them to update their website whilst you’re there.

Independent Supporters Group on 22:31 - Dec 5 with 1581 viewsNookiejack

Independent Supporters Group on 22:19 - Dec 5 by londonlisa2001

That's fine, but you've leapt from that to him being the puppet master.

You have Uxbridge spending most of his time on here defending the Trust’s position.

Phil, Matt, Ian and Will have resigned.

Then you have Sian and Cath who recently joined last August.

By my count that leaves 5 elected and 1 unelected - Nigel Hamer.

So who out of the 6 is Influencing the rest of the Board to continue to negotiate with the Yanks?.

Is it all of them? Or 1 leading the rest?
Independent Supporters Group on 22:48 - Dec 5 with 1539 viewsTheResurrection

Had my interview tonight.

Around 45 minutes. I stated the questions they were asking were specific to me but they assured me they were for everyone.

I won't get on there. I don't think, I spoke my mind and brought up lots of the issues I'd raised on here over the years and whilst I said I would respect confidentiality I also thought it important to put the cat among the pigeons. I asked them if they were proud of theirachievements, I criticised the hell out of their lack of engagement, I took credit for the number of applicants and asked them how they would deal with a pain in the arse like me.

....they said don't call us, we'll call you.....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Independent Supporters Group on 22:56 - Dec 5 with 1515 viewsswancity

Independent Supporters Group on 22:48 - Dec 5 by TheResurrection

Around 45 minutes. I stated the questions they were asking were specific to me but they assured me they were for everyone.

I won't get on there. I don't think, I spoke my mind and brought up lots of the issues I'd raised on here over the years and whilst I said I would respect confidentiality I also thought it important to put the cat among the pigeons. I asked them if they were proud of theirachievements, I criticised the hell out of their lack of engagement, I took credit for the number of applicants and asked them how they would deal with a pain in the arse like me.

Who interviewed you?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Independent Supporters Group on 22:57 - Dec 5 with 1509 viewsTheResurrection

Independent Supporters Group on 22:56 - Dec 5 by swancity

Who interviewed you?

it's the same 3 for everyone

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Independent Supporters Group on 22:57 - Dec 5 with 1504 viewsDarran

Independent Supporters Group on 22:56 - Dec 5 by swancity

Who interviewed you?

When are you having your interview?

Independent Supporters Group on 22:59 - Dec 5 with 1489 viewsGaryjack

Well done Chris. Hat's off to you.
Independent Supporters Group on 23:01 - Dec 5 with 1482 viewsswancity

Independent Supporters Group on 22:57 - Dec 5 by TheResurrection

it's the same 3 for everyone

Best of luck. 👍

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Independent Supporters Group on 23:03 - Dec 5 with 1467 viewsDarran

Me and The Pox Office have never seen eye to eye but if he doesn’t get on I’m done with it and I’ve been a member since the Patti.

Independent Supporters Group on 23:07 - Dec 5 with 1457 viewsUxbridge

Independent Supporters Group on 22:31 - Dec 5 by Nookiejack

You have Uxbridge spending most of his time on here defending the Trust’s position.

Phil, Matt, Ian and Will have resigned.

Then you have Sian and Cath who recently joined last August.

By my count that leaves 5 elected and 1 unelected - Nigel Hamer.

So who out of the 6 is Influencing the rest of the Board to continue to negotiate with the Yanks?.

Is it all of them? Or 1 leading the rest?

If you think that, you need to pay better attention. Although I do end up having to correct certain things.

As for the current board, i believe we're at 8 elected and 2 coopted, which I expect to rise to 6. Cath has been there longer than I have been. Plus of course the non board members, our legal affiliate and Secretary.

Not your most accurate post there Stu.

As for discussions regarding the deal, primarily that's with the lawyers drafting the paperwork. If anything comes up then it comes to the board. Obviously Stu is first point of contact as our SD. However, as Matt pointed out in his earlier excellent post, any bones of contention would go to the full board. Nobody gets to railroad anything through on their own.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Independent Supporters Group on 23:20 - Dec 5 with 1402 viewsBobby_Fischer

i was worried after your friendly texts with uxbridge, and i was prob out of order ... but im satisfied with you sticking to your views which ive always beem behind.

Independent Supporters Group on 23:21 - Dec 5 with 1397 viewsBobby_Fischer

Independent Supporters Group on 23:07 - Dec 5 by Uxbridge

If you think that, you need to pay better attention. Although I do end up having to correct certain things.

As for the current board, i believe we're at 8 elected and 2 coopted, which I expect to rise to 6. Cath has been there longer than I have been. Plus of course the non board members, our legal affiliate and Secretary.

Not your most accurate post there Stu.

As for discussions regarding the deal, primarily that's with the lawyers drafting the paperwork. If anything comes up then it comes to the board. Obviously Stu is first point of contact as our SD. However, as Matt pointed out in his earlier excellent post, any bones of contention would go to the full board. Nobody gets to railroad anything through on their own.

Who's Stu?

Independent Supporters Group on 23:25 - Dec 5 with 1381 viewsUxbridge

Independent Supporters Group on 23:21 - Dec 5 by Bobby_Fischer

Who's Stu?

Which one? If on the board, I mean Stu Mac.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Independent Supporters Group on 00:14 - Dec 6 with 1302 viewsBobby_Fischer

Come on you know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024