Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Independent Supporters Group 16:42 - Dec 3 with 43097 viewsPhil_S

OK been some discussion on this but who thinks this is the way to go

Details are really on this thread

Independent Supporters Group on 19:40 - Dec 6 with 4700 viewsJackfath

Could I ask (once again) that those who are successful, and indeed those who are already there, make sure that the profiles they have on the Trust website contain a photographic image of the person who represents us. That way at least we will all know who they are should we come across them during events or match day.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Independent Supporters Group on 19:49 - Dec 6 with 4676 viewsGaryjack

Independent Supporters Group on 19:36 - Dec 6 by londonlisa2001

I don't have one scheduled at the moment.

Well good luck when it comes. I'm hoping that the three of you can make it through to the Q finals!
Independent Supporters Group on 19:51 - Dec 6 with 4664 viewsNeath_Jack

Independent Supporters Group on 19:49 - Dec 6 by Garyjack

Well good luck when it comes. I'm hoping that the three of you can make it through to the Q finals!

Are you still running the book or have you closed now?

I was going to have a few more quid on Lisa, as no interview says to me that she's a shoe-in. Only the trouble maker types are having them i reckon.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Independent Supporters Group on 19:53 - Dec 6 with 4662 viewsVetchfielder

Independent Supporters Group on 19:40 - Dec 6 by Jackfath

Could I ask (once again) that those who are successful, and indeed those who are already there, make sure that the profiles they have on the Trust website contain a photographic image of the person who represents us. That way at least we will all know who they are should we come across them during events or match day.

Yes, I agree with this

Proud to have been one of the 231

Independent Supporters Group on 19:56 - Dec 6 with 4654 viewsexiledclaseboy

Independent Supporters Group on 19:51 - Dec 6 by Neath_Jack

Are you still running the book or have you closed now?

I was going to have a few more quid on Lisa, as no interview says to me that she's a shoe-in. Only the trouble maker types are having them i reckon.

Lisa’s far more of a trouble maker that I am mun.

Poll: Tory leader

Independent Supporters Group on 20:03 - Dec 6 with 4625 viewslondonlisa2001

Independent Supporters Group on 19:56 - Dec 6 by exiledclaseboy

Lisa’s far more of a trouble maker that I am mun.

Power to the people !
Independent Supporters Group on 20:09 - Dec 6 with 4591 viewslondonlisa2001

This is close enough...

Edited to add - no one will ever bother me ...
[Post edited 6 Dec 2017 20:11]
Independent Supporters Group on 20:16 - Dec 6 with 4559 viewsGaryjack

Independent Supporters Group on 20:09 - Dec 6 by londonlisa2001

This is close enough...

Edited to add - no one will ever bother me ...
[Post edited 6 Dec 2017 20:11]

I actually came across a pic of Chris with his family last night. Fair play, seems a good family man, and his wife is a cracker if he doesn't mind me saying so!
Login to get fewer ads

Independent Supporters Group on 20:31 - Dec 6 with 4514 viewsmonmouth

Independent Supporters Group on 20:16 - Dec 6 by Garyjack

I actually came across a pic of Chris with his family last night. Fair play, seems a good family man, and his wife is a cracker if he doesn't mind me saying so!

Realised my banter at Garys expense might carry collateral offence. Poor show by me.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2017 21:49]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Independent Supporters Group on 20:46 - Dec 6 with 4463 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Independent Supporters Group on 20:31 - Dec 6 by monmouth

Realised my banter at Garys expense might carry collateral offence. Poor show by me.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2017 21:49]

Jackfath is anticipating coming across Trust board members.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Independent Supporters Group on 20:47 - Dec 6 with 4456 viewsJackfath

Independent Supporters Group on 20:46 - Dec 6 by Joe_bradshaw

Jackfath is anticipating coming across Trust board members.

Eh?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Independent Supporters Group on 20:49 - Dec 6 with 4447 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Yeah.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Independent Supporters Group on 20:50 - Dec 6 with 4437 viewsJackfath

Independent Supporters Group on 20:49 - Dec 6 by Joe_bradshaw

Yeah.

Oh I see. Hilarious.

Independent Supporters Group on 22:45 - Dec 6 with 4299 viewsmax936

Independent Supporters Group on 10:54 - Dec 6 by Uxbridge

Your puppetmaster theory is quite amusing in fairness. Especially implying Cath. She's lovely, and does a load of good work with the DSA.

Anyway, Uxbridge doesn't know who joined when as Uxbridge joined the board in mid 2014. I've asked our secretary the same question and there'll be something put together. Saying that, if you want to find these things out I'd suggest a) looking through the AGM and meeting documents online yourself or b) sending a request for information directly to the Trust. They're not short of contact options.

As you're a bit of a rubbish sleuth (joke! I do hope that's allowed, although having an opinion doesn't seem to be), I did my own analysis based on https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/trust-board-and-agm-minutes/ . Based on said publicly available documents, it looks like one board member may have been affected based on more than 12 continuous years of service prior to this summer, and potentially two at this exact moment in time (it may just be one, unclear from the docs online when the other joined).

If you're looking for a lack of a quorum for the ballot this past summer, I suspect you're going to come up short. Not that a quorum was needed anyway, if we're being pedantic.

Oh, and as I'm here, just to correct Max's comments on that, the only reason I mentioned there didn't have to be a ballot was to dispel the myth that seems to be perpetuated that the Trust board was somehow anti-democratic. If that was in any way accurate, there simply wouldn't have been a ballot. I rather resent the implication that comment was twisted to imply that I think some sort of gratitude should be shown for there being a ballot at all. I've said countless times on here, the board could never have made that decision without one IMO.

Excuse me I never twisted one word of what you wrote, you wrote that the Trust were told by whoever that they didn't have to take the decision to have a members vote, I said and stick by that whoever said that is and was wrong, how can something as crucial as selling the Trust shares not go to vote to its paying members, there's no myth about them being Anti Democratic they are!!

I never once implied that you didn't think a vote was right, you had said numerous times that a vote had to be taken, so no need to resent any implications because there aren't any put forward from me and I don't twist anybodys words, I say what I feel, right or wrong and I stand by that as well.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Independent Supporters Group on 22:49 - Dec 6 with 4291 viewsBobby_Fischer

Independent Supporters Group on 22:45 - Dec 6 by max936

Excuse me I never twisted one word of what you wrote, you wrote that the Trust were told by whoever that they didn't have to take the decision to have a members vote, I said and stick by that whoever said that is and was wrong, how can something as crucial as selling the Trust shares not go to vote to its paying members, there's no myth about them being Anti Democratic they are!!

I never once implied that you didn't think a vote was right, you had said numerous times that a vote had to be taken, so no need to resent any implications because there aren't any put forward from me and I don't twist anybodys words, I say what I feel, right or wrong and I stand by that as well.

Easy Max, the guy is an eel - everyone can see that.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Independent Supporters Group on 23:06 - Dec 6 with 4260 viewsmonmouth

Independent Supporters Group on 22:45 - Dec 6 by max936

Legally and constitutionally there was no need for a vote Max. Morally and for their own sakes too there had to be one, and it had, as you say, been promised anyway, so there was never any practical possibility in reality of one not happening. Not sure why this point is ever raised to be honest, it’s a technicality. If they were to ever try and do that now with any element of the deal changed and it emerged - and it would - they would be finished, as individuals and an entity. They know that. So total red herring. Needs to be put back in the cupboard. It’s never was a realistic option and was never down to a show of openness. They would have been on the petty bus had they done that.

Independent Supporters Group on 12:46 - Dec 7 with 4022 viewsE20Jack

Independent Supporters Group on 23:06 - Dec 6 by monmouth

Legally and constitutionally there was no need for a vote Max. Morally and for their own sakes too there had to be one, and it had, as you say, been promised anyway, so there was never any practical possibility in reality of one not happening. Not sure why this point is ever raised to be honest, it’s a technicality. If they were to ever try and do that now with any element of the deal changed and it emerged - and it would - they would be finished, as individuals and an entity. They know that. So total red herring. Needs to be put back in the cupboard. It’s never was a realistic option and was never down to a show of openness. They would have been on the petty bus had they done that.

They are finished whatever version of the deal they strike, let's be realistic here.

There are drag rights in place. Do we really think the Americans will be around in 18 months time? I doubt it.

Onc the deal is signed then the chances of us having any supporter shares in thr club within the next 2 years is minimal. And we would have a fraction of the amount in monitary terms for the shares than what they paid the other lot, a much smaller fraction indeed.

Well done all.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Independent Supporters Group on 13:09 - Dec 7 with 3983 viewsmonmouth

Independent Supporters Group on 12:46 - Dec 7 by E20Jack

They are finished whatever version of the deal they strike, let's be realistic here.

There are drag rights in place. Do we really think the Americans will be around in 18 months time? I doubt it.

Onc the deal is signed then the chances of us having any supporter shares in thr club within the next 2 years is minimal. And we would have a fraction of the amount in monitary terms for the shares than what they paid the other lot, a much smaller fraction indeed.

Well done all.

Can't disagree with that analysis. The drag rights will be exploited by some Delaware malarky too probably so that any sales price applying to them is peppercorn.

Independent Supporters Group on 21:03 - Dec 7 with 3799 viewsmax936

Independent Supporters Group on 23:06 - Dec 6 by monmouth

Thanks for the explanation Mon, Top Man

Independent Supporters Group on 21:06 - Dec 7 with 3787 viewsUplandsJack

Any update on if the proposed ISG is getting off the ground and if so how do you get involved?
[Post edited 7 Dec 2017 21:07]
Independent Supporters Group on 21:10 - Dec 7 with 3768 viewsmax936

Well done all.

Its goes to show what the Trust is about when it asks to interview people to go on the Trust what fing right have they got to do that, they should get out now each and everyone of them not fit for purpose get people in there prepared to get the Job done 21% shareholding we're talking about here ffs and they seem to be pandering to the whims of venture capitalists.

Independent Supporters Group on 21:29 - Dec 7 with 3731 viewspencoedjack

Independent Supporters Group on 21:06 - Dec 7 by UplandsJack

Any update on if the proposed ISG is getting off the ground and if so how do you get involved?
[Post edited 7 Dec 2017 21:07]

Ditto ....
Independent Supporters Group on 21:29 - Dec 7 with 3731 viewsNeathJack

Well done all.

There are no drag rights in place at the moment.
Independent Supporters Group on 21:34 - Dec 7 with 3713 viewsE20Jack

Independent Supporters Group on 21:29 - Dec 7 by NeathJack

There are no drag rights in place at the moment.

Exactly. We are signing a deal to put them in place.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Independent Supporters Group on 21:43 - Dec 7 with 3695 viewsIAN05

Independent Supporters Group on 21:29 - Dec 7 by pencoedjack

Ditto ....

PM Phil S and give him your email address
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024