Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
N/A. 18:46 - Dec 3 with 1995 viewsHuw57

[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:37]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The only way to get Clement out. on 18:51 - Dec 3 with 1954 viewsFireboy2

If we lose on saturday then i suspect he will get the boot and i have it on good authority that pulis will be our new manager by next monday
The only way to get Clement out. on 18:56 - Dec 3 with 1917 viewsJack123

The only way to get Clement out. on 18:51 - Dec 3 by Fireboy2

If we lose on saturday then i suspect he will get the boot and i have it on good authority that pulis will be our new manager by next monday

Sickens me, that this was on the cards a long time ago.. Wasted so many possible points faffing about, Clement is clueless.,

libera nos a malo

The only way to get Clement out. on 19:10 - Dec 3 with 1856 viewsmonmouth

Why would Pulis come here? He won't get control of transfers and will have Conky watching his every move at training.

Can't believe I've got to the stage when I would welcome Tony f**king Pulis.What a joke we've become.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The only way to get Clement out. on 19:14 - Dec 3 with 1825 viewsmax936

The only way to get Clement out. on 19:10 - Dec 3 by monmouth

Why would Pulis come here? He won't get control of transfers and will have Conky watching his every move at training.

Can't believe I've got to the stage when I would welcome Tony f**king Pulis.What a joke we've become.

At any other time I wouldn't take him either, but he's a proper Manager and probably just what we need right know, he won't fuk about though he'll be telling Conk exactly what he wants and he'll want them ASAP.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The only way to get Clement out. on 20:04 - Dec 3 with 1667 viewsFireboy2

The only way to get Clement out. on 19:14 - Dec 3 by max936

At any other time I wouldn't take him either, but he's a proper Manager and probably just what we need right know, he won't fuk about though he'll be telling Conk exactly what he wants and he'll want them ASAP.

If it is true and we get pulis in then i think he wouldnt come unless he got the choice on what players to get in jan

And lets face it hes never been relegated as a manager so coupled with that and we are rock bottom big nose and they yanks cant really argue with him

As has been mentioned several times on this forum and yesterday after the game i never ever thought id be welcoming pulis to manage us
The only way to get Clement out. on 20:11 - Dec 3 with 1634 viewsexiledclaseboy

The only way to get Clement out. on 19:10 - Dec 3 by monmouth

Appointing pulls would (for me anyway) complete the journey from the club I spent 30 years watching be mostly shit to a completely soulless Premier League entity.

Poll: Tory leader

The only way to get Clement out. on 20:13 - Dec 3 with 1621 viewsoldcob

Clement ought to realise that Swansea City are his main priority. By repeatedly picking an out of form Sanches it makes one wonder if his main priority is developing players for Bayern.
The only way to get Clement out. on 20:25 - Dec 3 with 1581 viewsAguycalledJack

A few years ago I would have been dead against pulis.

But we’re well and truly in the crap. Needs must and unfortunately it’s horses for courses.

Get him in asap.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2017 20:26]
Login to get fewer ads

The only way to get Clement out. on 20:37 - Dec 3 with 1540 viewsFireboy2

The only way to get Clement out. on 20:13 - Dec 3 by oldcob

Clement ought to realise that Swansea City are his main priority. By repeatedly picking an out of form Sanches it makes one wonder if his main priority is developing players for Bayern.

That was something i mentioned after the game yesterday
The only way to get Clement out. on 20:56 - Dec 3 with 1480 viewsGlyn1

The only way to get Clement out. on 20:25 - Dec 3 by AguycalledJack

A few years ago I would have been dead against pulis.

But we’re well and truly in the crap. Needs must and unfortunately it’s horses for courses.

Get him in asap.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2017 20:26]

Why? He's almost got West Brom relegated this season by playing his brand of hoofball.

What's his record this season, 2 wins out of 13 or something like that?

If the West Brom owners thought that he could keep them up, then they wouldn't have sacked him.

Stick with Clement, who is a decent manager on a bad run with sub-standard players, or get someone else. But not Pulis.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024