Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City will not be relegated 00:31 - Dec 4 with 9223 viewsLoyal

Bookmark it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swansea City will not be relegated on 19:11 - Dec 6 with 1953 viewsjack247

Swansea City will not be relegated on 07:46 - Dec 5 by dcd14

I'd love to agree with the OP but this year I can't see it.

Last year when I looked at our squad it had enough to dig us out of it.

This year I just can't see it; we have next to no goals in our squad and play in a way that prevents us creating chances let alone scoring.

The only way I see any glimmer is replacing Clement, signing quality wingers and a playmaker.

Quality wingers and a playmaker would be great.

I’m convinced this group of players could stay up comfortably under the right manager.
Swansea City will not be relegated on 23:48 - Dec 6 with 1896 viewsTNT

Swansea City will not be relegated on 19:11 - Dec 6 by jack247

Quality wingers and a playmaker would be great.

I’m convinced this group of players could stay up comfortably under the right manager.

Who do you think would be that right manager?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Swansea City will not be relegated on 09:54 - Dec 7 with 1787 viewsDafyddHuw

Swansea City will not be relegated on 18:56 - Dec 4 by Loyal

I'm afraid you are very wrong.

Because?
Swansea City will not be relegated on 10:16 - Dec 7 with 1773 viewsjack247

Swansea City will not be relegated on 23:48 - Dec 6 by TNT

Who do you think would be that right manager?

I don’t know. Just using our recent managers as yardsticks, I’d be very confident in both Guidolin and Rodgers keeping us up. Probably Laudrup too.

I’d think that going down the tried and tested dour route would work. Allardyce and Pardew have just gone, Pulis would probably do the job.

As far as I know, Koeman is kicking his heels at the moment, obviously it went belly up at Everton, but he did a very good job with a depleted Southampton not long ago.

I don’t know if any of the above would be available or interested and I’m not one of those football stattos that could name up and coming managers from abroad, but I’d bet my life there are plenty of interested, capable and available managers out there.
Swansea City will not be relegated on 10:29 - Dec 7 with 1754 viewsLoyal

Can people feell the contempt to me suggesting we will stay up this season ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Swansea City will not be relegated on 10:36 - Dec 7 with 1739 viewswhiterock

Swansea City will not be relegated on 10:29 - Dec 7 by Loyal

We have just as much chance as anyone else in the bottom half dozen, depends how we recruit in January, Lets make it January 1st HJ, not 31st
Swansea City will not be relegated on 12:37 - Dec 7 with 1686 viewsSmellyplumz

Swansea City will not be relegated on 10:29 - Dec 7 by Loyal

Thing is you have not explained why you think we won't go down.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Swansea City will not be relegated on 14:21 - Dec 7 with 1634 viewsSWANSEYE

Think they will although I hope they don't . .even if they will their remaining home games it would only bring us into the mid 20's for points so honestly think we are already down unless there is a very fast upturn in both form and results
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City will not be relegated on 15:11 - Dec 7 with 1609 viewstheloneranger

Swansea City will not be relegated on 14:21 - Dec 7 by SWANSEYE

Think they will although I hope they don't . .even if they will their remaining home games it would only bring us into the mid 20's for points so honestly think we are already down unless there is a very fast upturn in both form and results

Still 36 points left to play for at home

We're bottom of the league on home form and 13th on away form

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea City will not be relegated on 18:33 - Dec 7 with 1557 viewswhiterock

Two home games this month are massive, Palace and WBA, forget Man City, anything against them is a bonus
Swansea City will not be relegated on 16:24 - Dec 8 with 1452 viewsLoyal

Swansea City will not be relegated on 12:37 - Dec 7 by Smellyplumz

Thing is you have not explained why you think we won't go down.

Having one of the best defensive records in the premier league starts us off, we have lost 8 of our games by one goal. The strikers are looking ( albeit recently ) more likely to score goals from the few chances we make. Clement is a competent and intelligent coach, he understands tactics and has worked with the best in the world. He has got a track record at Swansea of managjng us out of situations just like this and nobody else available has. He has obviously discussed ( or offered a point of view ) as to the players we need in the FIRST week of January and will have been involved in hopefully looking forwards to getting them in to the squad tactically.

I think that's enough for now 👍

Swansea City will not be relegated on 16:31 - Dec 8 with 1441 viewsjack247

Swansea City will not be relegated on 16:24 - Dec 8 by Loyal

Having one of the best defensive records in the premier league starts us off, we have lost 8 of our games by one goal. The strikers are looking ( albeit recently ) more likely to score goals from the few chances we make. Clement is a competent and intelligent coach, he understands tactics and has worked with the best in the world. He has got a track record at Swansea of managjng us out of situations just like this and nobody else available has. He has obviously discussed ( or offered a point of view ) as to the players we need in the FIRST week of January and will have been involved in hopefully looking forwards to getting them in to the squad tactically.

I think that's enough for now 👍

The reason we only lose by one goal is that teams know we can’t break them down. Chelsea and Stoke were both happy to sit off us on a single goal lead.

I happen to agree wth you, we will stay up, but im basing that on a change of manager sooner rather than later.
Swansea City will not be relegated on 17:27 - Dec 8 with 1418 viewsLoyal

Swansea City will not be relegated on 16:31 - Dec 8 by jack247

The reason we only lose by one goal is that teams know we can’t break them down. Chelsea and Stoke were both happy to sit off us on a single goal lead.

I happen to agree wth you, we will stay up, but im basing that on a change of manager sooner rather than later.

Forza 👍

Swansea City will not be relegated on 18:36 - Dec 9 with 1326 viewsLoyal

One down eight to go.

Swansea City will not be relegated on 18:38 - Dec 9 with 1323 viewsjack2jack

Swansea City will not be relegated on 18:36 - Dec 9 by Loyal

One down eight to go.

That's the spirit,positive thinking...nice!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024